The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2016, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Nice FR. Any chance this girl is also the girl with name starting with "H"?

I have been to almost all the pinay pubs in Singapore over the last 5-6 years.

This is the ONLY pub which I was denied entry time and time and time again, for years. No matter how I dress, no matter which day of the week, what time of the day, the 2 "bouncers" outside will always say "private function".

I believe they only allow these types of guys in:
- Indian/Malay/Ang Mo
- Fat
- Old
- Tattooed

Because chances of guys who fit into these profiles are less likely to be AV.

It was quite frustrating to be rejected so many times. Once I was told "private function" by a pinay stationed outside and the very moment I turned my back on her, she was touting a few ang mos to come into the pub. I was like "WTF? You said private function, the next second you are trying to get other patrons in?!?"

If any bros have any good idea on how to enter without getting rejected, PM me. I usually go alone, so I am not into the idea of going out with other bros.

same. i kenna also. saw two pinay syts standguard outside the door. when we want to enter, she politely say "sorry, its a private function". beside her got one young ah beng with tatoo sitting down. got such thing meh? what if one day AV wants to come in and raid. would they do the same? if they keep doing so, people will be suspicious. this will alert the AV.

maybe got one really rich guy purchase the whole place to himself and his guests? maybe he pay like $10k in one night? just assuming.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Excited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I missed the good o days at Duxton and Paramount. LDs at only 20-30, and girls less agressive. For 50, u prolly get a BJ in Paramount. Nowadays, duxton is a dead town filles with baby hippos, boat quay and orchard towers to con the ang mohs and tourists ($60 for min drink!), lucky plaza is ok but a dying scene and can be kinda boring. I have given up on the pinay scene liao.

I wanted to venture to JB but not sure where in JB to go. Any bros here been before?
Old 03-08-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excited View Post
I missed the good o days at Duxton and Paramount. LDs at only 20-30, and girls less agressive. For 50, u prolly get a BJ in Paramount. Nowadays, duxton is a dead town filles with baby hippos, boat quay and orchard towers to con the ang mohs and tourists ($60 for min drink!), lucky plaza is ok but a dying scene and can be kinda boring. I have given up on the pinay scene liao.

I wanted to venture to JB but not sure where in JB to go. Any bros here been before?

taman sri tebrau area.... taxi from jb sentral only RM11... bus only RM1.30

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 04-08-2016, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Excited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

taman sri tebrau area.... taxi from jb sentral only RM11... bus only RM1.30
Thanks bro. Any particular pub name? I was there recently during the day to eat bak kut teh (quite crowded there) at 111 Jalan Keris 1 (facing rows of houses), and also to try the waterbed service mp. I think I only saw 2 pubs along that short stretch of road, a live band place called ''the ice band' and another small pub. Are that the ones or is it that stretch facing the main road?
Old 04-08-2016, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Yes, for decent karaoke. Marissa is a great place. No hard core stuff though

May do a pop one of these days
Decent karaoke? Hahahaha....I do think they need to upgrade and do away with the files.....definitely decent place to go for a nice drink.
Old 04-08-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
Decent karaoke? Hahahaha....I do think they need to upgrade and do away with the files.....definitely decent place to go for a nice drink.
Old school !!

Oh, those days, like 10+ years ago, before the load performing artists became popular, Marissa used to be pick up place for pinays, and maids looking for extra cash (cash deals), I used to score once a month, low maintenance girls

Since the bars all started having dancer - no idea where the semi freelance girls go now ...
Old 04-08-2016, 01:43 PM
Samster

blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Old school !!

Oh, those days, like 10+ years ago, before the load performing artists became popular, Marissa used to be pick up place for pinays, and maids looking for extra cash (cash deals), I used to score once a month, low maintenance girls

Since the bars all started having dancer - no idea where the semi freelance girls go now ...
Well....I am old man....therefore old school.....

Semi-freelance ? From what I know, apart from some of the pubs in Orchard Towers, can try Angels and OBS in Joo Chiat. However, go on Friday night, maybe after 9pm.....
Old 04-08-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well....I am old man....therefore old school.....

Semi-freelance ? From what I know, apart from some of the pubs in Orchard Towers, can try Angels and OBS in Joo Chiat. However, go on Friday night, maybe after 9pm.....
I been in and out of Marissa pub for 10 years ?? I think so !!!

When LD was only 10$.

Orchard Tower is full time FL or money sucking LD drink bars ROI on dancer is very low - I am not big spender anyway! Cheap beer for me and that's it !

Angels ? I think I been there - long time ago -met a social visa girl - but she was not happy I don't stay near her work place pinay logic - she wanted me to move near the bar so she don't need to pay rent

Should plan a visit there, plus one more in Odean -
Old 04-08-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
I been in and out of Marissa pub for 10 years ?? I think so !!!

When LD was only 10$.

Orchard Tower is full time FL or money sucking LD drink bars ROI on dancer is very low - I am not big spender anyway! Cheap beer for me and that's it !

Angels ? I think I been there - long time ago -met a social visa girl - but she was not happy I don't stay near her work place pinay logic - she wanted me to move near the bar so she don't need to pay rent

Should plan a visit there, plus one more in Odean -
yeah, missed the good old $10 singles LD.....those days were much more fun, customers were all more willing to pay and the pinays were all more willing to play.....Nowadays action comes with price......

Odean? In Bras Basah ?
Old 04-08-2016, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Odean? In Bras Basah ?
Katong. Got a possible FL sighted there
Old 04-08-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Katong. Got a possible FL sighted there
You are probably talking about Paddles. They have a mixed batch of Pinay MILFs and some younger ones.....playable to some extend....if you can KC the girls and for the right amount of drinks, things can happen for you (outside after the pub close). If not mistaken, some of them go work in Peyton Place after Paddles close for the night.

Next door to Paddles is Dreams. Dreams customers are more uncles there for karaoke singing. The girls paro-paro between both of them.

If you are a Paramount veteran, you might find some of the customers familiar.....maybe also some of the pinays.......
Old 05-08-2016, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post

I believe they only allow these types of guys in:
- Indian/Malay/Ang Mo
- Fat
- Old
- Tattooed.
I may disagree. I have seen Indian and Malay enforcement officers.

all I can think is, your face say you are too young or not big spender. I know, I get that look in some pinay bar - girls pretend I don't exist even if I am the only customer there. Because my face says Stingy !!

Quote:
You are probably talking about Paddles. They have a mixed batch of Pinay MILFs and some younger ones.....playable to some extend....if you can KC the girls and for the right amount of drinks, things can happen for you (outside after the pub close). If not mistaken, some of them go work in Peyton Place after Paddles close for the night.

Next door to Paddles is Dreams. Dreams customers are more uncles there for karaoke singing. The girls paro-paro between both of them.

If you are a Paramount veteran, you might find some of the customers familiar.....maybe also some of the pinays.......
Base on your thoughts, the FL thing I knew was 100% correct, linked by another FL, who said the girl may accept if she like me .. thanks !!! I was not mentioned about any bar fine but direct deal, hush hush, not sanctioned by management, like last time in many pub in OT. Make x number LD, girl can consider meet target and leave early. - yes, she's MILF.

if you say I may recognize PM customers- I doubt as the only two place my hangout in PM .. time for Me to ask for Pioneer Generation Card

About pinay MILF - if they recognize me - I also strongly believe older chicken make better curry !!
Old 05-08-2016, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
I may disagree. I have seen Indian and Malay enforcement officers.

all I can think is, your face say you are too young or not big spender. I know, I get that look in some pinay bar - girls pretend I don't exist even if I am the only customer there. Because my face says Stingy !!

Base on your thoughts, the FL thing I knew was 100% correct, linked by another FL, who said the girl may accept if she like me .. thanks !!! I was not mentioned about any bar fine but direct deal, hush hush, not sanctioned by management, like last time in many pub in OT. Make x number LD, girl can consider meet target and leave early. - yes, she's MILF.

if you say I may recognize PM customers- I doubt as the only two place my hangout in PM .. time for Me to ask for Pioneer Generation Card

About pinay MILF - if they recognize me - I also strongly believe older chicken make better curry !!
Yes, you are right, not sanctioned by management.....however, some of the staff working there knows and not complaining, to them its the girl's decision if they want to hanky-panky (can happen in the pub) and go out with a customer (however only after pub closed)......
Old 25-08-2016, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

But I am a 100% local Singaporean. How come they can let me in ? I also have a stingy face. While girls always ask for $50 first LD, I usually pay only $30 first LD. Insert my hands into and feel the whole body, all parts, all holes and then decide if I want to buy the next drink
Usually $30 again for the second drink also.

So the idea that Bourbon only allows Fat, Ang Mohs, Tatooed is wrong. And if you do manage to get in, it's heaven.
Old 25-08-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post
But I am a 100% local Singaporean. How come they can let me in ? I also have a stingy face. While girls always ask for $50 first LD, I usually pay only $30 first LD. Insert my hands into and feel the whole body, all parts, all holes and then decide if I want to buy the next drink
Usually $30 again for the second drink also.

So the idea that Bourbon only allows Fat, Ang Mohs, Tatooed is wrong. And if you do manage to get in, it's heaven.
So at the end of the day, how can one get into the pub?

I know for sure the main criteria whether they allow you to enter is if they feel you are not AV undercover or anything like that. Chances of Ang Moh getting in is higher I think not because they have big spender look, but it is much safer as there is a lower chance of them being some undercover.

Too bad my face cannot change. A lot of MLs told me before I have a police officer look. Sian.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1