The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 14-09-2009, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
sexster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hi to all, SOCC brothers......

This Oct properly 3rd week (TBC as heading up for workshop) heading up to BJ. This is my Virgin trip to the Capital of china. I guess that there will tons of sight seeing to do.... forbidden city, great wall, Olympic venues,,,,.......

what hotel location will be best for shopping, night life, girl watching?

Hopefully can meet up with Mark Kor and the rest of the gang of SOCC, showing me some ropes ......

Thanks in advance.
Old 14-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexster View Post
Hi to all, SOCC brothers......

This Oct properly 3rd week (TBC as heading up for workshop) heading up to BJ.

Hopefully can meet up with Mark Kor and the rest of the gang of SOCC, showing me some ropes ......

Thanks in advance.
bro, third week Oct is good timing. national day over, no security worries, good weather ... let's have fun together.
Old 14-09-2009, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
sexster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
bro, third week Oct is good timing. national day over, no security worries, good weather ... let's have fun together.
GREAT.....! That is really winderful!!! is it easy to chat up gals at BJ???
Old 15-09-2009, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Koreanlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKoreanlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried any of the girls in angels-Beijing.blogspot.com before?
Old 17-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
PeterSun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Beijing Recommendations

Several days ago a friend introduce Betty to me. My friend have been in Beijing for 15 years now and have been to many many spots and had alot of girls. He told me Betty has many girls resource on hand.

I was free this afternoon and called Betty. I told her I would like a girl she has fair sikn, lovely and a little fat. About 30 mins Xiao Li arrived at my hotel. First impression was that she had a cute looking and friendly smile. She comes from Sicuan, a South China province. Because she's the kind of girl I like, so I demanded full course service. Her service was good. I gave her another 100 tip.

Here's the the items and its charge:

Pure massage (1 hour) = RMB 100
Oil massage (1 hour) = RMB 200
Full course incl massage = RMB 500

Hope my information is helpful for you.

Betty phone number: 13366991856
Old 17-09-2009, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi!

I read somewhere that Lili has a friend answering in english at another phone number. Is it true, or is it another "fake" Lili ?
Thanks
Old 17-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
boobluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys,
I'm here to thank those bros in the "forbidden city" (you know who you're), many many thanks for the outing times. Will see you guys again soon hopefully

boobluver
Old 18-09-2009, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
Hi!

I read somewhere that Lili has a friend answering in english at another phone number. Is it true, or is it another "fake" Lili ?
Thanks
It's probably one of Lily's Sillypore customers helping her with the call.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 18-09-2009, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
weixiaobao1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterSun View Post
Several days ago a friend introduce Betty to me. My friend have been in Beijing for 15 years now and have been to many many spots and had alot of girls. He told me Betty has many girls resource on hand.
Hi Bro,

I don't usually contribute, but the girls from Betty are not as good as you claimed. I know that one man's meat is another man's poision, but she really cannot make it. I called Betty last night, told her I like a young and tall girl, and after a while, the girl turned up to my hotel. She dressed like a farmer's daughter. Told me she is 22, but she looks more like 32. Can see the wrinkles on her face. Also, her lips has ulcers. I don't think it's worth RMB500 for such quality. Oh man, Betty has spoiled my evening.
Old 18-09-2009, 07:30 PM
Samster

Hello all

I like to hire a chauffeur-driven car on Sunday to bring me around in Beijing. Any lobang? Thank you.
Old 19-09-2009, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zhangzhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by melinda11 View Post
Have to agree with Bro less. Called Mary at 13810871568as per Bro mengxindi recommend, told her I want big boobs and GOOD service, I emphasize on the word GOOD so that she get the message.

Waited for about 40 minutes and this sweet, shoulder length hair girl show up at my door. She hug me right away after entering the room and help me undress. Wow, she was fast. In no time we were both naked and she start licking me all over. When she is about to reach for my didi, she ask whether can she clean it with Colgate first ? Whoa ! I say yes of course and then we went to the bathroom, and let her apply some Colgate on my didi, damn shiok as it is so cooling ! Back to the bed and as expected, she started BBBJ me. This girl is such a licker and sucker, and she is really hot in bed. In fact I almost cum when she was BBBJing me.

I was quite sextified with her service, until she took out the condom. I told her that not so fast as I want to \"service\" her back. I start sucking her tits, by the way, she get one pair of firm and soft C-cup boobs, firm as they are holding up, soft as when you grab them. This is when she spoil the mood. She started fake moaning, and keep rushing me to ramp her. Somehow this \"rushing\" pisses me off and I lost the good feel. Anyway, just turn and let her put the condom on me, and she start riding me. She fake moaning in ecstasy, while of course I expect most of them to fake their moaning, hers was just doing it very badly, unconvincing that is. I ask her to turn around, doggie her, then finish off with missionary.

Overall, was very sextifying in the beginning, until she \"rushes\" you to ramp her.

Here are her info, in case you guys want to try her.

Name: Liu Xi (Lily) from Chengdu
Looks: 7/10
Body:8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 6/10 (should have been a 8 or 9 if not for the rushing)

Enjoy
yesterday arrived beijing,i called Lili..she told me that her shop just arrive 3 beauties. she introduce me a girl named Jia Jia...and i selected her. about 40 minutes Jia jia arived my hotel. She appeared at my hotel room, standing tall and sexy n front of me. She gave me a sweet smile..what a sexy beauty! We had a nice chat throughout and what a tremendous evening. A wonderful session which is unforgetable.....!
Old 20-09-2009, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 16
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koreanlover View Post
Lilly's girl was hopeless.. tired before.. Order at own risk....
Old 20-09-2009, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Wishing4U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its been a long while since I contributed to the Intl Section...

To the guys in BJ already, this is maybe old news. I went to a new KTV that opened about 2 months back. The KTV is very posh and found in B1 of the 日坛国际酒店. This hotel can be rather hard to find as it is just around the corner from 日坛北路. As with any posh place, the price is also towards to the high end. But for those that want to hit an extravagent place once in a while, I think this place is not bad. Opens at 8pm.

The room we got has a minimum spending of RMB2.1k and can sit probably 12-15 comfortably. You can pick the KJ (PRincesses) when you enter cos they are lined up at the entrance greeting you. I was impressed with all the tall beauties standing in 2 long lines. Of cos their tips is also equally impressive at RMB500.

Tips for the girls is RMB500 and for those who are interested to carry on further, it would cost another 2k to 2.5k (ang pai). In my mind, that type of price is excessive unless you want to live up once or impress guests.

The hotel above is new and the rate is RMB680 inclusive of bfast. I would say that the room is excellent for that price: 29" LCD TV, free broadband, super king-size bed, bed tub, glass window from bedroom to toilet.
Old 22-09-2009, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by weixiaobao1969 View Post
Hello all

I like to hire a chauffeur-driven car on Sunday to bring me around in Beijing. Any lobang? Thank you.
Thanks for bros who PM me. I have contacted Mr Jiang. He drives a Hyundai Elantra. Charged me RMB600 to go to Great Wall. After that, still bring me to tour Beijing city. Very nice man, but unfortunately he can't speak English. Any bro wants to rent a chauffeur driven car can contact him. His number is 13261760210.
Old 22-09-2009, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
diogenes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by weixiaobao1969 View Post
Thanks for bros who PM me. I have contacted Mr Jiang. He drives a Hyundai Elantra. Charged me RMB600 to go to Great Wall. After that, still bring me to tour Beijing city. Very nice man, but unfortunately he can't speak English. Any bro wants to rent a chauffeur driven car can contact him. His number is 13261760210.
Quite reasonable. Thanks for the information.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1