The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-08-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fish92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone has any idea when will FATE be back from her "time of the month" break?
Old 24-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
JizZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to try Fei Er from mingzhao888
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=459956

Was lucky to get a session with her before she flys back to PRC.
She's a cute SYT. While other bros say she looks better than photo, but I found her more ba-ba in person and I prefer slimmer gals. Boils down to individual taste I guess. But in any case, her GFE service is TOP! Makes you feel like she is your gf for years .

Look : 7/10 (prefer slimmer ones)
Body:8/10
Boobs: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (with slow sensual licking...)
Massage: 7/10 (not much cos we focused more on touching each other instead..)
GFE : 10/10
Attitude:10/10
RTM: yes (but unfortunately she's flying back to PRC in a few days time)
Old 24-08-2014, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 17
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickapong View Post
I am new in this forum but I m not new in the scene. I am not spamming just that I am not good in posting. I am not sure if my post get through or not. I saw some brother asking about her so when she call me said she is in spore , I told her many in this forum had missed her. I told her why don't I help her to spread the good news since some brother here had asked about her. Iam out of goodwill sharing with brother who had missed her. I believe you are one of her regular.
Anyway, I am not OKT and I will stop from here.
I will advance booking all my slot with her.

Peace
please carry on ur good news both princess and ruby need our earnest support. and i thank you bro

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 24-08-2014, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Absynthe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
OK. Learnt something today.

Anyway, if got lobang on the B2B, do let me know. Would like to try the B2B thinggy.

OK. Waiting for her thread then.
Yumi from bro DreamzAngel site do authentic japanese B2B bro.

She worked at Japan last time. She speaks fluent japanese. I even request her to speak Japanese during my session.

Feels like Jap AV man.
Old 24-08-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Eugene696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick34 View Post
bros, reserve a alot tmr liao... very hopeful.. too hot to touch.. oh my god... cannot take it..
Here is the MR for Feel. Sorry for the delay. busy over the weekend.

Looks: 8/10 SYT (First impression, only abit like photo. thru the session. her looks grow and grow. actually to my opinion she looks very pretty.)

Body: 9/10, got butt got breast. nice and curvy

Massage: 8/10, Not the best but better than my expectation. Norm syt seldom press well. she surprise me.
HJ: 9/10
GFE: 10/10 SUPER GFE, she don’t ans or SMS during session. Not a time watcher.
RTM: OF COURSE!

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=470267
Old 24-08-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 12
ultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickapong View Post
I am new in this forum but I m not new in the scene. I am not spamming just that I am not good in posting. I am not sure if my post get through or not. I saw some brother asking about her so when she call me said she is in spore , I told her many in this forum had missed her. I told her why don't I help her to spread the good news since some brother here had asked about her. Iam out of goodwill sharing with brother who had missed her. I believe you are one of her regular.
Anyway, I am not OKT and I will stop from here.
I will advance booking all my slot with her.

Peace
She is indeed back
Old 24-08-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
punggol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimadoom View Post
She is indeed back
Got her link?
Old 24-08-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!

anyone tried Snow?
Massage got standard?

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...460450&page=14

Current up list
jintakken, seasecrets, SureScore, Omnia, ffun161
Old 24-08-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absynthe View Post

She worked at Japan last time. She speaks fluent japanese. I even request her to speak Japanese during my session.

Feels like Jap AV man.
Thanks. Maybe will go try her but her looks not really gum me. Got any other lobang?
Old 24-08-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Absynthe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Thanks. Maybe will go try her but her looks not really gum me. Got any other lobang?
Yeah, I know her look is not really that great.

But her service is worth a try.

I haven't been going massage recently so can't really recommend any.
Old 24-08-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 11
DreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to all
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absynthe View Post

Feels like Jap AV man.

Thanks For The SuPpOrt YUMI http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=469350 !!!!
Old 24-08-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 12
ultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by punggol View Post
Got her link?
Nope not yet
Old 24-08-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Finally tried out Liltiger's Magic Hands Xin Er. FR reposted here.

Her Website page here.
Her SBF page here.

Quote:
Bro liltiger kept on thinking that I've been to Xin Er before so decided must give her a try since I heard she's quite good for massage and hj!

Location: Convenient for drivers and non-drivers, if you know Bao Er, it's near that area. I reached there early so went to a cafe to wait, no problem. Flat was not shared, which is great, you can walk around naked and noone can see you except Xin Er lol. Clean, well kept and fully a/c with soft music playing. She has a massage table which shows how serious she is about massage.
Massage: After a quick shower, she asked 1 or 2 HJ, I told her 1 cos I want a good massage. OMG, she got skill lah. I've been to so many MLs already and she ranks up there with the best. The major difference is that her massage is different from the tuina style. Instead, hers is closer to the Thai and Shiatsu tradition. Shaitsu uses accupressure points rather than long strokes on the body, and she does the former to great effect; she knows her stuff! She also does the Thai style of cracking and stretching; the last time I had this was from a proper thai massage joint in Bukit Timah and she does it exactly like them. If you like the Thai style of massage and Shiatsu style (she used powder not oil), then Xin Er is your lady. Definitely professional and kept on asking me if she was too hard on me. I feel like I was being seasoned and marinated by her, ready for BBQ, I was so relaxed and my aches were really gone. Now I have two golden standards - Bao Er and Xin Er - with two different styles and looks.
Looks: 80% like photo. Not SYT and closer to MILF. Smooth porcelain skin (nice feel of her thighs) and very friendly person. Service oriented for sure. Pleasant features. She's here till end of the year, earliest.
HDLY: After the major stretching of my body, back, limbs, etc, while I was lying face down on her massage table, suddenly I felt soft flesh rubbing against my back. BM started haha. Her boobs were soft, could feel the perky nips on my back. Then she asked me to go doggy and she started her HDLY. Now usually with HDLY doggy I don't like it and can't get hard, but her style of rubbing my cock and balls was really nice feeling. She would reach around my thigh to sensually touch the tip with her oiled up hands, which sends jolts of sensation. Then she asked me to turn over.
HJ: She then sat in between my legs and did about 5 mins of JG where she pressed the veins and I could feel the sore pressure when she does that. She started to apply more oil (she already used oil during HDLY) and now focused on my shaft. When people say she has magic hands, it's true. She knows right away that I don't cum easily and she looked even more resolved to succeed haha. She teased my cock with long strokes, twists, shakes, gentle and sensual touches, getting it slowly harder and she started to grin when she saw my hips started to move to the rhythm of her sensual touch and my breathing going faster.
She moved away from my legs and started to lie down next to me while tugging away faster. I now have access to her nice B cup boobs and perky nips, which I played around with while she licked my nips. I could smell her hair (nice!) and she started to moan a bit, and in no time, I exploded. She was so happy when I did and triumphant lol, asking me if I'd had problems with other ladies. I confessed yes, sometimes I had to wank myself off if the ladies cannot do it well, but she did it for me! This is rare for me.
Went for a shower and put on my clothes while she chatted with me briefly. Wish I could speak better mandarin.
Paid hr $90 + tip and said I'd come visit her again when I need my thai treatment! Maybe next time will try for 90 mins.
Usually on weekends, there's less customers, but for her she was busy, so I guess it shows how skilful she is!
RTM: Probably. Recommended for those who want a proper, strong Thai/Shiatsu massage on a proper massage table and a skilful happy ending. Now I know why she's so ang pai!
Someone asked me before who's better - Bao Er or Xin Er. Now that I've tried both I am in a better position to answer this. Both have distinctly different massage styles. Bao Er is more tuina, while Xin Er more Thai/Shiatsu. Both are equally strong and professional in terms of massage, and on par with the proper massage spas like Naturecare or Beauty World Thai Massage etc. Definitely, these two are good for massage. Both are MILFs and as always, while not SYT they make up for it with superb massage.
If you like boobs, go for Bao Er. If you are okay with less than B cups, try Xin Er. Both are near each other so can always interchange biweekly haha
For me personally, Bao Er has better GFE but maybe cos I've been to her quite a few times and we know each other well. Xin Er is professional but maybe need to visit her more often to experience better GFE. But both are gold standards for me.

Last edited by stiffness; 26-08-2014 at 11:19 PM.
Old 24-08-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfark69 View Post
anyone tried Snow?
Massage got standard?

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...460450&page=14
I tried Snow back when she was known as Xiao Jing under Liltiger, this was almost a year back. Massage - got standard, not piano and got good strength, but cannot compare to Bao Er/Xin Er.

HJ - standard fare I felt. Went only once didn't go again, she did backstepping on me. Her boobs, while C, was a small C. A bit skinny for me (43kg is about right and she's not a SYT). Still, this was a while ago.

Her photos from my archive:

Old 25-08-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
I tried Snow back when she was known as Xiao Jing under Liltiger, this was almost a year back. Massage - got standard, not piano and got good strength, but cannot compare to Bao Er/Xin Er.

Tks bro

Got link for Bao Er?

Current up list
jintakken, seasecrets, SureScore, Omnia, ffun161
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1