The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2009, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
ALLDayLong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hanoi

Quote from Sexrider :
I wish to add up some more:

Forgot to say, on 9th Feb, we went to a cafe just beside West Lake (?), the scenery is not bad. A romantic place for couples. But what the hell that 3 guys went there? Anyway, it is a romantic place with good view.

Then for restaurant ngon, we have mixture of local delicacies and then I know why like bros said, vietnamese girls have good figure- most of their food are like eating Peking Duck, wrap with rice paper with lot of vegetables.

On 10th Feb, the karaoke in Lien Tri, averagely the girls are not bad. Just not as good as relax 2. However, there are many girls to choose. Bro Dream's one not bad. Nice feature and good boobs. Well, even though I was given the honor to choose first, yet still missed! However, the girl I chose not bad according to my taste. Those small small size and sweet looking one. Then we have karaoke session. All the bros doing some QC checks, while I doing brief check on my girl. One of the drawback is that (like any other places in elsewhere), girls tend to have high demand. During our session, 3 out of 4 girls MIA to other VIP rooms, maybe they have regular customers there. My girl even worse. Asked me for permission, then MIA and asked for tips also. So lan lan must give (and this part I regret because never come back after achieve what she wants) and idle for the last hour there. Overall we have not much action there, just a normal karaoke session. However, if the girl likes you, they will probably try to get your contact and can have further "checking session" maybe after finished work (midnight) or the next day they deliver to your place. Price wise (may not be market price), I found out is USD 100. At least for me I didn't commit even though I was being offered the service. (But this part really hope that bro Dream can ta-bao her and post great FR here, bro, keep her up!).

Then we move on to supper near a hotel (not difficult to figure out for old birds). We chose outdoor one. After we finished yummy supper, it is time for all the WLs to knock off and they patronized the cafe. They finished working but it is time for us to start working . Here the rule is that we can just sit at any WLs' table we like (just WLs, if not later some outsider come for supper, then will be embarassing) and it is easy to spot. Then left 2 of us and another 2 bros have to leave first. Bro ADL was quite nice, showing me the way to woo girls there, like an old bird teaching new bird, he even gave up chance to get a WL with good boobs! Just to show me the art of chionging!Kudos to bro ADL. Before doing that, we visited the karaoke upstair (those WL working at). Then, we have chit chat with the another 2girls in of the tables there. Bro ADL is gentleman enough that even helped me to get the contact and the planning for the next day done. I got the contact from one of the girls and she said she would accompany me for the next day. Too bad Bro ADL has to leave the next day, if not, together we can have a nice day. Overall, this is a nice place to hang around, looking for WL (without all the effort to karaoke) at the same time for supper.

Unquote:

First, my thanks to Deptrai for his hospitality.
Bros Sexrider and Dreamtent have described in some detail the places we visited. Hanoi is a good place to feast your stomach and your eyes. My Vietnamese friend likes to share this story - it is common to see 3 ladies in their laquerware plaque : a Hanoi, Hue and Saigon lady. For Hanoi ladies their asset is above their shoulder (facial beauty) as for Saigon(HCMC) it is below the shoulder (solid body). Of course you can find in Hanoi both facial beauty and solid body. Same for Saigon.

The hotel which Sexrider referred to for our supper is the Hanoi Hotel.

You can request to ride pillion with the girl and ask her to show you around town after supper.

My opinion : Relax2 is too expensive for the price you paid with no action allowed with the girls (understand that this is a chilling out place). With the same amount we spent there you can have a good time in Fortuna or Hanoi Hotel night club. Sexrider and myself checked out at Hanoi Hotel nightclub - Karaoke room for whole night - US$35. If you have a bottle of Chivas at US$115 the room is free. Fee for the girls is US$15 (Sexrider correct me if I am wrong). Ta-pao : US$100. Over night US$200. You can get it for less if the girl like you. In these two places, there are more beauties (both facial and bodily). If you do not go for the Karaoke room and sit at the nightclub and dance, the charges are US$5 per can of beer and girl sit with you for US$15 throughout the night.

This reply is a bit long but just sharing.
Old 15-02-2009, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all:

Will be staying at StarView hotel... Welcome to Star View Hotel

Wonder if this is any good for tapao?
Old 15-02-2009, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
retsoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLDayLong View Post
US$100. Over night US$200.
Inflation must be out of control in Vietnam!

Last time I was at Hanoi Hotel, some time last year, I paid 60$ to the girl for overnight, and I have never paid more at the Fortuna either. I am not often in the big hotel karakoes, so my experience is limited. I try to go when there are not many people around, spend a long time joking with all girls before I pick one, I never ask mamasan for advice, so I am not always lucky, sometimes I met girls who would not even give me their phone number (!) - they do exist, a few who really only sit there, but I wonder how long their discipline will last when they see the kind of money other girls are making (of course that's what the girls are talking about. There are wonder stories about some girls making 5000$ a month, buying cars, houses etc - but again they are also an exception). Some of the more naive there are actually looking for a boyfriend, so maybe I was just lucky and get FOC (on credit).

I wanted to write a field report about yesterday but I still can not think clearly, I need to go out and have a beer to do something about my unclear thinking. The only thing I remember clearly right now is that certain senior members here are crazy party animals.
Old 15-02-2009, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by retsoor View Post
The only thing I remember clearly right now is that certain senior members here are crazy party animals.
I think the crazy party animal is YOU! That is what I heard from TP And I think I can agree to that.
Old 15-02-2009, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
hidden_dragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just want to share my own experience in Hanoi when I was there in January this year. I didn't go to any KTV or massage places but seeing all the hot Hanoi chicks (sucker for fair beauties) made me quite buay tahan. Because I was in Hanoi for a week, I was quite close to the guys at my guesthouse. I was one of those dodgy foreigners always hanging at the lobby, except I looked local. On the night before I flew back, they helped me arrange to try one of their local delicacies. I was hoping could tapao at the hotel but he said cannot later they might get into trouble so k la, I also didn't want to cause problems.
We drove out to this place 45mins out of Hanoi Old Quarter. This was already after 10pm, meaning the shops closed/closing and roads were quiet. I was getting scared! The place we ended up was just like one of those houses at Geylang I'd say. I spoke to one of the fellas there, who apparently owns one of the hotels at Old Quarter, and he said, my guy must really trust me, because this place is locals-only. I could feel a lot of eyes on me!
When my turn came, I just sat in the room and waited for the girls to come. You can just pick the one that you want. The girl I tried was a 20y.o cutie. Cute, petite, fair, super high GFE and really nice ass and did I mention cute? She spoke no English so I have totally no idea what she was saying to me all the time. But we communicated with lots of hand signals and laughing. In any case, it was straightforward stuff really, kissing, raba-raba, missionary and doggie. You really felt her tightness during doggie.
She was really happy, I think I was a novelty item cos she even asked one of the other girls to come and check me out. I would like to think it's to show off my impressive package, but maybe it was my hairy chest. Perhaps it's a good thing we couldn't understand each other!
If I had the chance, I'd really try it again, cost me 700,000 VND ($60approx) incl of tip for the girl but I had to pay extra for the taxi and of cos tip my hotel guy. But I still would like to try one of those overnight ones. They quoted me 1million VND approx. I also tried Cat Ba Island, which was way cheaper. I'll try to post my experience there soon.
Old 15-02-2009, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
hidden_dragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Just want to share my own experience in Hanoi when I was there in January this year. I didn't go to any KTV or massage places but seeing all the hot Hanoi chicks (sucker for fair beauties) made me quite buay tahan. Because I was in Hanoi for a week, I was quite close to the guys at my hotel, one of those cheap ones la. On the night before I flew back, they helped me arrange to try one of their local delicacies. I was hoping could tapao at the hotel but he said cannot later they might get into trouble so k la, I also didn't want to cause problems.
We drove out to this place 45mins out of Hanoi Old Quarter. This was already after 10pm, meaning the shops closed/closing and roads were quiet. I was getting scared! The place we ended up was just like one of those houses at Geylang I'd say. I spoke to one of the fellas there, who apparently owns one of the hotels at Old Quarter, and he said, my guy must really trust me, because this place is locals-only. I could feel a lot of eyes on me!
When my turn came, I just sat in the room and waited for the girls to come. You can just pick the one that you want. The girl I tried was a 20y.o cutie. Cute, petite, fair, super high GFE and really nice ass and did I mention cute? She spoke no English so I have totally no idea what she was saying to me all the time. But we communicated with lots of hand signals and laughing. In any case, it was straightforward stuff really, kissing, raba-raba, missionary and doggie. You really felt her tightness during doggie.
She was really happy, I think I was a novelty item cos she even asked one of the other girls to come and check me out. I would like to think it's to show off my impressive package, but maybe it was my hairy chest. Perhaps it's a good thing we couldn't understand each other!
If I had the chance, I'd really try it again, cost me 700,000 VND ($60approx) incl of tip for the girl but I had to pay extra for the taxi and of cos tip my hotel guy. But I still would like to try one of those overnight ones. They quoted me 1million VND approx.
If you want cheaper, you can go to Cat Ba Island where the price is roughly 300,000-350,000 for short time and 700,000 for overnight. You can try arrange via your Halong Bay tourguide, tho you won't lack support from the xe om drivers.
Old 16-02-2009, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
dream88sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro

I would like to find out what is a good place to have a massage with nice pretty girls that HJ or auto roam. How about hair salon any to recomend.

Thanks
Old 16-02-2009, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 23
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hear hear! Yup, bro Restoor is indeed a consumate party animal... I was just along for the ride !

Anyway, just two FR's to start the new week.

Saturday
Went to the house of the "seniorest" member of this forum, where his vo be cooked an increadible chicken curry! Best meal I've had in Hanoi so far (the second being Sichuan food at Huyn Thuc Khang). Then met bro Restoor at Dandy Club. Quite a happening club, techno music, and filled with young vietnamese. It looks like this club is a good place to try and make friends with young nubile girls. Caution though... most, if not all the gals here are not WLs. They are there with their young yuppie boyfriends, who likes to show off their wealth with bottles and bottles of Henessy. Speaking of Henessy, I decided to get some action of my own. Started teasing this statusque 5'8" Henessey promoter, good looking, pouty lips and perky breasts. Got her phone number and have exchanged a couple of naughty sms'es. Restoor and I decided the music is too loud, and headed to 17 Saloon. BTW, bro Carrot... that syt waitress (ya know the one I mean), keep asking me about you. I think you've found your regular in Hanoi . From 17, bro Restoor, being the party animal suggested we go to Solace... which we did. That place was crazy on Saturday. No working gals, but lots of young people having fun. I ended up chatting this Hanoian 22 yr old, and she was really impressed with my knowledge of local cuisine... so, ahem, I have another dinner date where she promised that she'll impress me with her knowledge of food. Wonder if I can persuade her to come back to my house to watch DVD, which was something I did with another 17 Saloon waitress on Sat afternoon. My day ended at 3am... had to tell bro Restoor I surrender, and left him at Solace at 3.

Sunday
I met bros Deptrai and Posted for Sichuan food (2nd best food in Hanoi after chicken curry cua vo anh Deptrai). After lunch, DT and I decided to roam that part of town. Found good flying places and a gem of a massa palour (can't remember address though). It was in a part of town with loads of bj joints. Anyway, 150K gets you 90 minutes, DT has his syt, I had mine. Auto roaming, HJ, and a hesitant BJ from mine. I then stopped her, and told mine that I don't want her to service me in the room, if she did, I am a customer, not a boyfriend. She was so happy and started frenching me... and, I am meeting her tonight for a continuation.... to be continued...

Ah... Hanoi.
Old 16-02-2009, 10:31 AM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLDayLong View Post
Quote from Sexrider :
I wish to add up some more:

Relax2 is too expensive for the price you paid with no action allowed with the girls (understand that this is a chilling out place). With the same amount we spent there you can have a good time in Fortuna or Hanoi Hotel night club. Sexrider and myself checked out at Hanoi Hotel nightclub - Karaoke room for whole night - US$35. If you have a bottle of Chivas at US$115 the room is free. Fee for the girls is US$15 (Sexrider correct me if I am wrong). Ta-pao : US$100. Over night US$200. You can get it for less if the girl like you. In these two places, there are more beauties (both facial and bodily). If you do not go for the Karaoke room and sit at the nightclub and dance, the charges are US$5 per can of beer and girl sit with you for US$15 throughout the night.
Excellent FR bro! <already upped your point>

Glad to have met you in Hanoi. And your FR is very informative and this is the kind of FR that is rich in real info and helpful to bros.

Yes, totally agree that Relax 2 was too expensive, and that one with you guys was my MOST expensive visit to Relax 2 so far... and I think I should stop going there for a long while. I usually pop in there with a couple of other guys and at most spent VND800k on beers only. And I usually do not visit that place more than 5 times a year because its not really worth the bang-for-the-bucks as you rightfully mentioned. But that night got a bit wild as the girls all came over and started ordering fruit punches and drinks like a fish. Imagine on Coke alone, it was 15 cans of coke (2 unused one returned), and the Maccallan was only VND1.3mil. By the way, if you have noticed, our table gets the most attention from the girls... we could have sat there, shooed all the girls away.. and got away with a VND1.6mil bill (Maccallan and fruits) but that would not be a much fun way to intro viet dishes to our new bro. But mostly, i think is because most of the girls knows me.. and they just want to come over and ask me to hold their hands or something... heh heh. But overall, totally agree with your assessment.

Conclusion : For newbies in Hanoi that cannot speak Viet but wants to try to chat up viet beauties, Relax 2 is the place to start. If you just want a quiet night there, dun ask me along. But if you feel like having a party there with most of the beauties there, I can help you attract those girls to your table.

About Hanoi hotel KTV.. which I usually avoid, based on the prices you mentioned, it means they have revised their rates down by quite a bit in competition with Boss KTV in Fortuna! At one point they were following suite and charge the same rate and there is even a fix minimum charge of US$30 per person sitting out in the lounge (which I am surprised they have removed that), so even its US$5 per beer, you gotta drink 6 cans to make up for the US$30. Girls is also US$30 by just sitting down regardless what time you arrive there. So with the new pricing.. that place seems like one of the good stopover now..
Old 16-02-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
... and, I am meeting her tonight for a continuation.... to be continued...

Ah... Hanoi.
Waiting for FR tomorrow...
Old 16-02-2009, 11:17 AM
Samster

civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello..Seniors..Is Starview hotel gal friendly?

Any good happening around?
Old 16-02-2009, 11:57 AM
Samster

ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hmmm... don't know. Don't even know the hotel. Easiest way is to call in advance and check. Don't be shy. Just ask if your Vietnamese girlfriend can stay in the same room as you. The hotel should be upfront with you. However, nha nghi is always an option even if your hotel is not gal friendly. Most of the budget nha nghis are pretty much places where couples go for some hanky-panky. Vietnamese tends to stay with their families, and nha nghis are popular places for lovers to meet. There are plenty of Nha Nghi's around, if you're adventorous, you can come to Hanoi and then book your room. One of my fav short time nha nghi is on 66 Bui Thi Xuan cause 139 Bui Thi Xuan is a good local KTV and I often tar pow the gals from there, so easy to just walk down to the nn, book a room, and wait for the gal to show up.
Old 16-02-2009, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
So with the new pricing.. that place seems like one of the good stopover now..
Interesting... I didn't know the prices there have come down by so much... I tend to avoid the place and only bring guests who must have English (some) speaking girls. Hmmmm... definitely worth a visit, wonder if Posted still dare to go ? And bro Restoor as well, and impress all of us with his poetic Vietnamese.
So... how, bro DT, Posted, and Restoor? Tonite recce mission at Hanoi hotel? I can then bounce to Fortuna at 11:30 to wait for my massa gal.
Old 16-02-2009, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidden_dragon View Post
Hi Bros,

We drove out to this place 45mins out of Hanoi Old Quarter. This was already after 10pm, meaning the shops closed/closing and roads were quiet. I was getting scared! The place we ended up was just like one of those houses at Geylang I'd say.
Sounds like you found To Ngoc Van .... the modus operandi there is you pay an entrance fee, ranging from 200K - 600K depending if you're local or not, or how "lao jiao" you are. Then, each gal you do, you tip her, anything from 100K - 400K again depending on nationality, familiarity, "gung ho-ness", etc.

Times must be bad. In the past, they absolutely will not entertain foreigners, not unless you can pass off as a local.
Old 16-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Samster

Thunderpriest..Can I join in your adventure in Hanoi? will be reaching tomolo.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1