The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2014, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3525 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Im not sure whether there is still a shuttle bus from baiyun to train station at that hour.
You can check around. Never tried that though. I went to gz via hkia.
Gz taxis most are run by meter. I only taken once on my last trip there. That was in the morning.
The driver kind of know which small roads to take to avoid the jam.
Thanks for your reply.
I did a baidu search, there is a airport transport from Baiyun to east station but the last bus leaves at 1AM, too rush for me as I need to clear custom plus finding the right place to take the last bus. I will take taxi in this case after my rescan in baidu. Thanks again

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 30-09-2014, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
Any brother ever take public taxi from Bai Yun airport after midnight? My flight will reached there at 0030hrs, not sure is it safe to take cab (to hotel near East Station ) at this wee hour?

The last time I asked my private driver (arranged by an agent) to go to super8 hotel along airport road. I paid extra for that.
I am exploring taking public transport for my next trip.
From airport to east station, just take cab from airport, ok one. Can note down the cab car plate if you want. if really scare then booked a car off ctrip.
if day time take train is also ok, travel time almost same as cab, but 7 yuan.

Last edited by bigangry; 30-09-2014 at 07:33 PM.
Old 30-09-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigangry View Post
From airport to east station, just take cab from airport, ok one. Can note down the cab car plate if you want. if really scare then booked a car off ctrip.
if day time take train is also ok, travel time almost same as cab, but 7 yuan.
Thanks for your advice.
Will Upz pt for u... 8)

Old 30-09-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
threezero is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro if u need driver let me know , I will PM u the driver details . I station in GZ .m
Old 30-09-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by threezero View Post
Bro if u need driver let me know , I will PM u the driver details . I station in GZ .m
Yes, please. Don't harm keeping it as potential option. Thanks.

Old 03-10-2014, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mauboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, please. Don't harm keeping it as potential option. Thanks.
bro, point to note, always try to seat at the front seat when taking taxi in GZ, they will not play around with u if you seat at the front. only tourist like to seat at the back seat, most locals will seat in front. there are also officers stationed at the taxi stand. you can check with them if you are unsure of where you are going. If you got luggage to store at the boot and you are alone, dun pay the taxi driver 1st unless the hotel got bellboy to help you unload your luggage. and lastly, try to take red or blue taxi, I personally feel safer with these 2 companies. unless you go to ulu ulu places in gz, you should be safe here.
Old 03-10-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy View Post
bro, point to note, always try to seat at the front seat when taking taxi in GZ, they will not play around with u if you seat at the front. only tourist like to seat at the back seat, most locals will seat in front. there are also officers stationed at the taxi stand. you can check with them if you are unsure of where you are going. If you got luggage to store at the boot and you are alone, dun pay the taxi driver 1st unless the hotel got bellboy to help you unload your luggage. and lastly, try to take red or blue taxi, I personally feel safer with these 2 companies. unless you go to ulu ulu places in gz, you should be safe here.
Thanks for your very useful information.
Upz points for u.. 8)

Old 04-10-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
threezero is Cool - loads of Potential

Hmm ... Always take yellow cab it safer as it is all local GZ driver ... Island PM me if u need the driver info ..,
Old 06-10-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Any brother ever take public taxi from Bai Yun airport after midnight? My flight will reached there at 0030hrs, not sure is it safe to take cab (to hotel near East Station ) at this wee hour?

The last time I asked my private driver (arranged by an agent) to go to super8 hotel along airport road. I paid extra for that.
I am exploring taking public transport for my next trip.
Bro, there is always a last bus from baiyun airport to the main railway station. The bus will only leave the airport when there is not more arrival flight. So, if you are taking jetstar and tiger, can always hop into this last bus. It is very easy to find the bus, it is just outside the airport arrival door.

http://www.travelchinaguide.com/city...huttle-bus.htm

It is bus Line 1. There are a few stops before reaching the main train station, you can choose to alight in any of the stops and take cab to east railway station. I personally feel that the cab in the city is more trustworthy. The ones at the airport will usually ask for an inflated flat rate at that hour.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
Bro, there is always a last bus from baiyun airport to the main railway station. The bus will only leave the airport when there is not more arrival flight. So, if you are taking jetstar and tiger, can always hop into this last bus. It is very easy to find the bus, it is just outside the airport arrival door.

It is bus Line 1. There are a few stops before reaching the main train station, you can choose to alight in any of the stops and take cab to east railway station. I personally feel that the cab in the city is more trustworthy. The ones at the airport will usually ask for an inflated flat rate at that hour.
Thanks again for another good piece of advice. Cheers

Old 09-10-2014, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
decove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
May I know the address for no 9 Spa. I google for it, but not sure is this address correct? No.161 Linhe West Road。

Also, can I have the MMS Weixin contact as we'll. thanks.

Hi Bro,

Sorry, been a long time since I log in.

No.9 Spa used to have a website but today when I goggle it, it is no longer in use. But I do believe that No.9 spa is still around.

You can click on the link below for the address.

https://www.google.com.sg/?gfe_rd=cr...%8C%E9%A 6%86

From this map you can see how close it is to GuangZhou East Railway station
https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place...3f5b791a698c82

And also on foursquare

https://foursquare.com/v/%E4%B9%9D%E...a3ef8bf1624138

I landed in the wee hours, took a taxi to No.9 Spa. If taxi driver don't know, just tell them its next to 广州东站 Guangzhou East railway station.

You need to register with your passport to gain entry into the spa. Take the lift outside the shopping centre 中泰国际广场 straight to the spa entrance. So you can be sure that you will be able to gain access even though it's the wee hours.

After the massage, you can request to sleep in the room until you want to leave.

With regards to Taxi from Baiyun to Guangzhou East Station, you should take the train as it is cheap and about same travelling time. Unless you are landing in the wee hours, then you can take the taxi.

Taxi services, I always follow the line for those taxi drivers who bothered to queue to fetch passengers. Fare is around 150RMB or less.

There are some drivers who didn't queue and try to tout me, and those they are non-taxi but will send you to your destination for a price but I didn't try.

It's like in Singapore, sometimes the taxi drivers have to queue up to hours to wait for their turn to fetch passengers. So I doubt they will do any funny thing to you.
Old 09-10-2014, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
decove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi View Post

Jetstar no longer fly to Guangzhou anymore. Only budget flying from SIN to GZ is Tiger Air.

Jetstar used to have fabulous fare. S$190 return ticket w/o meal, w/o seats pre selection and w/o check in bag.
Old 09-10-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Guangzhou Baiyun Airport

Quote:
Originally Posted by decove View Post
With regards to Taxi from Baiyun to Guangzhou East Station, you should take the train as it is cheap and about same travelling time. Unless you are landing in the wee hours, then you can take the taxi.
One thing good about Guangzhou Baiyun Airport is the cheap and efficient Metro train located in the basement.

From Guangzhou Baiyun Airport I alight at Guangzhou East Station and take the CRH train to Changping Station.
Total travel time within 2 hours at minimal costs!

From the moment I land in Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to the moment I step into Changping KTV flower street is no more than 3 hours!
That was back in the good old days of course.
Now Changping market crash liao!
Old 09-10-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

THanks, not that urgent as I push back my trip to dec.
Quote:
Originally Posted by decove View Post
Hi Bro,

Sorry, been a long time since I log in.

No.9 Spa used to have a website but today when I goggle it, it is no longer in use. But I do believe that No.9 spa is still around.

You can click on the link below for the address.

https://www.google.com.sg/?gfe_rd=cr...%8C%E9%A 6%86

From this map you can see how close it is to GuangZhou East Railway station
https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place...3f5b791a698c82

And also on foursquare

https://foursquare.com/v/%E4%B9%9D%E...a3ef8bf1624138

I landed in the wee hours, took a taxi to No.9 Spa. If taxi driver don't know, just tell them its next to 广州东站 Guangzhou East railway station.

You need to register with your passport to gain entry into the spa. Take the lift outside the shopping centre 中泰国际广场 straight to the spa entrance. So you can be sure that you will be able to gain access even though it's the wee hours.

After the massage, you can request to sleep in the room until you want to leave.

Taxi services, I always follow the line for those taxi drivers who bothered to queue to fetch passengers. Fare is around 150RMB or less.

There are some drivers who didn't queue and try to tout me, and those they are non-taxi but will send you to your destination for a price but I didn't try.

It's like in Singapore, sometimes the taxi drivers have to queue up to hours to wait for their turn to fetch passengers. So I doubt they will do any funny thing to you.

Old 10-10-2014, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bardmad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro out there has contact for hotel massage service? Will be going with my senior so hard to go out. Will be in gz in end of oct. Thx thx!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1