The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2013, 05:25 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
And the places that are safe, clean and honest people, got no HONEY

what to do ??

for those wondering what I am on .. I know places in Philippines, where you get free trike rides, and people don't want to cut your hand off .... those are far, far, far away from the Wonderlands though ..

Not need to go so far.
Angeles got so many girls, besides the bargirls which minority r not that money minded there r many others that willing to spend time w u for some pocket money.
Last night outside a bar, a bargirl even ask for my contact no. (thought not allowed) n texted me after her work to meet.
It's so easy, as u will get eye signal from willing parties when u walk even out of walking street or eating in the stalls. Then u hv the dating site option.

There r really some very nice girls around
It's just whether u r lucky to meet them.
N do u hv enough time to meet them all.

There's variety also in AC , not only bargirls

Just an incident few days ago
I chatted up a girl at Mcdonalds w her cousin who works in the same bar.
We were eating some food when an European 40s guy approached the girl n cousin.
I asked him to sit down n he thought that i was not w the girls.
He asked them to go barhopping w him n they left.

Later i found out they brought him to their working bar n he bought total 6 double LDs, 3 for each of them.
Later when he pop the barfine question to my girl, she ask him to barfine her cousin which is less attractive but he wouldn't n pestered her to go w him.

She told him the man (me) he saw at Mcdonalds is her boyfriend n he was dumbfounded. So he kena carrotheaded for 6 LDs n no barfine.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Agreed that there are always non money minded gals which can be chatted up. But it does take some time and bros who just go for short few days trip. Its quite difficult.

About scams. I believe in this saying. Its their job to scam us and its our job to try not to get scam.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:46 PM
Samster (eP)

datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Agreed that there are always non money minded gals which can be chatted up. But it does take some time and bros who just go for short few days trip. Its quite difficult.

About scams. I believe in this saying. Its their job to scam us and its our job to try not to get scam.

There r many in dating website n you've have all the time to get their contacts n get to know them before landing in AC.
Once landed straight away text all of them, n meet the first that respond.
But if choosy then i suggest forget about it due to limited time as aeroplane n late is their norm.

The 3 day millionaires, then lagi no issue money minded girls or not since they got a big budget on a few days.
Just spend n enjoy, can't hv best of both worlds.
Only budget cheongsters n longstayers like Ziebart n me need to be careful not to overspend.

Agree w u abt the scams, but i guess not much bros r sharing their experiences.
Last nite was waiting outside Phillies for my girl, saw the short pinoy scammer. He walked past me looking at me n then back n disappeared. I was watching ESPN ignoring him but aware just in case.

Last edited by datou; 03-01-2013 at 10:17 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Armadillo2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Agree w u abt the scams, but i guess not much bros r sharing their experiences.
Last nite was waiting outside Phillies for my girl, saw the short pinoy scammer. He walked past me looking at me n then back n disappeared. I was watching ESPN ignoring him but aware just in case.
Looks like not only the gals are targeting you but now the pinoys have locked on to you as well. Be careful you never know what may happen down the road in the near future.

I read the news yesterday about a chinaman who was robbed of 4million pesos after leaving the CDC. Luckily for him the driver who sent him back recognised one of the robbers as a policeman attached to the airport security of DMIA. He and an accomplice were arrested and CIDG are on the lookout for the other 2 accomplices.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
walau...polis oso go rob people...
mus get a few gal frens in AC to protect me...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 04-01-2013, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5668 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Up till today it's still a piece of cake dealing w the people of Phils than China n i hv booked flights for whole of 2013 for Phils. ...
no worries chief .. no worries .. different folks, different strokes ..

Of course, for pinoys, the plus point is, every pinoy - or every other pinoy has a 'button' and once you figure out the button .. like the PCD songs .. as long as you can 'push the buttons' you can get away with it .. mostly .. and knowing which button will trigger a murderous rage also is important - the thing is - after a while i can do a list of do's and don'ts specific to each girl ..

Some entertainment .. to cheer up all here ..

"margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
She told him the man (me) he saw at Mcdonalds is her boyfriend n he was dumbfounded. So he kena carrotheaded for 6 LDs n no barfine.
Like Z says, the look on his face must have been priceless .. like the cases of 'cousins' turning up to be lovers/boyfriends .. and I stopped telling people that good filipinos don't bring male cousins to have fun at a foreigner's expense .. and add bringing in dozens of friens .. as long as foreigner pays ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadillo2014 View Post
Looks like not only the gals are targeting you but now the pinoys have locked on to you as well. Be careful you never know what may happen down the road in the near future.

I read the news yesterday about a chinaman who was robbed of 4million pesos after leaving the CDC. Luckily for him the driver who sent him back recognised one of the robbers as a policeman attached to the airport security of DMIA. He and an accomplice were arrested and CIDG are on the lookout for the other 2 accomplices.
How much you want to bet the 'accomplices' will never be caught, the money will never be recover and the case drag on and a few year later, BI will bar the victim from entering the country ?? well .. well..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
you old hand in Philippines .. dunno this meh ?? what do you think a fair number of cops do, to supplement their meager and peanut income ? read the bible for a fee ? ah .. come on .. They are always looking for 'residual income .. ' !!!

PS: want me to source some bodyguards ? oh, wait, you can source it yourself di ba ? female BG makes good protectors .. LOL for those less experienced, me have been 'rescued' many a time by one BG or other .. when I was doing my forays in Malate, long ago ..(BG-> Body Guard - not Bar Girl .. )
Old 04-01-2013, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
Don forget get a few extra to protect me also. Now you know why i spend less time in AC.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:15 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadillo2014 View Post

Nowhere is safe when u cheong...a simple staring incident can turn disastrous even in Singapore in places like Pubs n internet cafe.
If too kiasi better stay at home.
Money is still the head of all evils, so don't flash too much.
Stay alert but not paranoid.

If u want more alarming news read the ChangPing thread where people got kidnapped , beaten up to reveal their ATM pin n if lucky came out alive, when they visit the pros den.
Even a pros come to your room , u need to be careful that behind her followed other men.

Most of the pros there have backing by Triads n don't ever atagonise them.
U better run if she says ask her big brother (大哥) to chop u(砍你).
This is small wizard see big wizard.小巫见大巫

Phils is so much better n that's why i m here.

And i believe there r even worse places in other parts of the world that we never been to.

Last edited by datou; 04-01-2013 at 11:47 AM.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5668 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
... Even a pros come to your room , u need to be careful that behind her followed other men. ...
in that case, Philippines is much safe ..

I never been robbed by a Ho in Pinas, though I take basic pre-cautions .. even those whom I hooked up from Harrisons Malate .. plus a girl I fished out of Trinoma .. scary scary .. but, well, I made it ..

Of course, the main rule is - if it doesn't sound right, walk away .. and always don't make decisions when you are drunk ..
Old 04-01-2013, 12:16 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

Like Z says, the look on his face must have been priceless .. like the cases of 'cousins' turning up to be lovers/boyfriends .. and I stopped telling people that good filipinos don't bring male cousins to have fun at a foreigner's expense .. and add bringing in dozens of friens .. as long as foreigner pays ..

I was chatting online w a dia girl when i was in angeles n her 2nd sentence was: U wanna lick my pussy tonight?

Wah very tempting so everything arranged to meet at mcdonalds at 9pm after her work.
Then she said wanna bring a friend, i said no n never met up.
She said she won't meet alone n i said i won't meet 2 girls at same time.
So i missed the chance of licking 2 pussies or they just want a free meal?

But doesn't matter as i hv another meet up in an hour, so had a stroll in walking street, played pool met up w the other girl n had a good time.

If it's a go w the first girl , then i'll text the 2nd girl w an excuse meet tomorrow.
Taught by Master Ziebart: waste your time better than waste my time

hayhay, another pic for u

Last edited by datou; 04-01-2013 at 12:41 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
If it's a go w the first girl , then i'll text the 2nd girl w an excuse meet tomorrow.
Wei wei. Don always credit me with your learning bad tactics. We must be gentle also in letting them down.

This morning was chaotic cos had 3 girls to manipulate to settle for one best. Luckily managed to explain off my cancellation of the others.

Just checked out of my Cebu hotel and will visit the squatters again till my ship sail for Ormoc tonight.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Huh?? Don tempt me? Lol

Quote:
I was chatting online w a dia girl when i was in angeles n her 2nd sentence was: U wanna lick my pussy tonight?

Wah very tempting so everything arranged to meet at mcdonalds at 9pm after her work.
Then she said wanna bring a friend, i said no n never met up.
She said she won't meet alone n i said i won't meet 2 girls at same time.
So i missed the chance of licking 2 pussies or they just want a free meal?

But doesn't matter as i hv another meet up in an hour, so had a stroll in walking street, played pool met up w the other girl n had a good time.

hayhay, another pic for u

Old 04-01-2013, 01:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 0
secara is one of the Best!secara is one of the Best!secara is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Wei wei.
Just checked out of my Cebu hotel and will visit the squatters again till my ship sail for Ormoc tonight.

haha.. now I know bro datou name is wei wei.
bro ziebart, are you a seaman?
Old 04-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Huh?? Don tempt me? Lol

And another, See her left hand? U better faster come n relieve her

Old 04-01-2013, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
189charlie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

currently in Davao City. Not so happening here
4th month here, 8 more months to go.
went to Rizal and Torres St, very quiet lah...
managed to meet some from DIA though..
will be going to Clark on 30th Jan,staying for 1 week.
Any bros going there on that date as well?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1