The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-06-2016, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2933 / Power: 9
moneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Review for Dami (SH69)
http://www.shenhua69.com/dami/

Don't know if she is new to this trade or new to Singapore or what. After confirming date/time, asked her for general location and she replied, "Li***e ***ia and to call her when I reached the area. I then asked her can be more specific or not, telling me just that name is like telling me Orchard Road. The whole damn area is long like Orchard road, served by 3 MRT stations leh, Somerset, Dhoby Ghaut, Orchard. If she stay Dhoby Ghaut and I am at Orchard MRT how? Drive also need 10-15minutes. After some back and forth and finally she gave me the address of a place near her, then I realized she meant the station name.
bro. write mr not write newspaper leh
Old 03-06-2016, 02:07 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2478 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyinthebank View Post
bro. write mr not write newspaper leh
Aiya.. write blog u mean.. newspaper these days chop chop articles unless it's about gah'men.
Old 03-06-2016, 02:44 AM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1893 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
can ask them acting to suck lo see if they have that cfm look
sometime i ask them do that and some dont mind. a really huge turn on.
since the other 3 no try before except once on erica. as heard bro say she moved recently?
the only once i try is when she near PC.
Erica can act suck ah? Nxt time ask her to demo liao... tink of it nw alrdy buay tahan liao...
Old 03-06-2016, 02:45 AM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbens View Post
was torn between these 2 ang pais Ini and Mint. Ini is definitely worth RTM and Mint is worth trying. in the end, decided to message both of them, and see who reply me first. I know, it's very bad of me.

Ini replied me first, so went for RTM. Think too much have been said about her. Just wanted add that her GFE is definitely higher than previous visit. And she remembers something i share with the previous time.

Very sweet of her, and I think I will KIV Mint for the moment.
U shld try Mint ASAP... imho she is better than Ini...
Old 03-06-2016, 02:48 AM
Samster

Btw, yday fwd a greeting msg to Mint n tis morning she replied n added msg 'long time no see'... wah seh i thot she saw my msg tink of me liao but i knw it is impossible so i thot might b recently business slightly bad tat she hav to reply me so tat i rem tat i have nt been visiting her for almost 1 mth liao...

Bo bian last mth damages damn high... over quota of visit MLs liao...
Old 03-06-2016, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by copycat95 View Post

see the photo make me nose blood. very gum me.
Me too... althru to me it look like a mre photoshopped pics of Dami...
Old 03-06-2016, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Yes!!! That is her....
I m rite... below is my MR earlier on her... words almost cant describe hw i m super turned off by her once she opened e door till e deed end... She Taiwanese? Taiwanese ge lampah!

<<Quote>>
Regarding e $120 ML but did not strip during e HJ, i encountered 2 MLs, 1 of them look damn cute n jap in e website, upon opening e door, i gt a terrible fright... tis is till date my only session wif a ML tat i try vry hard to avoid looking at her face, e green cheongsam she wear both in website n real life is so obi tat i really gt turned off by her cheongsam, machiam i was ganna massaged by a female ghost , she tried to catbath to arouse me but i really cannot turned on... can only rubba her boobs wif cheongsam outside n bra inside, rubba her bottom wif panties on... end up gt e most longest period of tahaning b4 i cummed, n no joke.... I literally forced myself to cum so tat i can quickly leave tat place...
<<Quote>>

ALL BROS DON'T BE DECEIVED BY THE PICS SHE POSTED ON E WEBSITE!!! THE PICS SHE POSTED ON E WEBSITE IS BLURRED N MAKE U FEEL LIKE TAKING A GAMBLE SHE SHOULD BE QUITE CHIO IN PERSON! BUT ONCE U SEE HER, U LUGI $120 WHERE U COULD FIND A FCUKING GOOD SERVICE ML AT $110 N AT E END OF E DAY U STILL SAVE $10...
Old 03-06-2016, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
no wonder find her face familiar somewhere change name and hair wont change her service. no point.
there is alot of 100/110 that is more good and some 100 do fully naked and quite open. is this line either u get business or fly kite.
some 'hidden' gem had that bad business but service is good. dont know why so less customer, some non ap ml service can win those angpai.
some angpai can book on the day itself and ask if you can come after few hour liek 2-4 hr later. sometime they even fullypack, some time even advance booking

anyway erica now with new picture...urge coming oh my....should be business droping alittle i assume.
and ya nowdays keep raining and wind very big.
Yo bro, u also ganna bad service b4 by her too?

Btw, e most impt is... where to find Erica's new picture???
Old 03-06-2016, 03:25 AM
Samster

moneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
Erica can act suck ah? Nxt time ask her to demo liao... tink of it nw alrdy buay tahan liao...
not her lah, dont need bth
is another topic
Old 03-06-2016, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
not her lah, dont need bth
is another topic
= sian...
Old 03-06-2016, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
= sian...

new ads from SBC
Old 03-06-2016, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quote:

new ads from SBC
Instantly my heart beat rate increased when i c e right pic... buay tahan...
Old 03-06-2016, 05:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
if boobs is a concern then you won't go wrong with Moon. This name so funny on her, I still prefer Lemon!
Think she on small break due to recent events... not sure if she start liao.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
i stalk ur rader and shortlist her, haha
our taste similar.

have fun bro!
LOL, should have guessed
Quote:
Btw, yday fwd a greeting msg to Mint n tis morning she replied n added msg 'long time no see'... wah seh i thot she saw my msg tink of me liao but i knw it is impossible so i thot might b recently business slightly bad
Her business is still good...
Quote:
Instantly my heart beat rate increased when i c e right pic... buay tahan...
She spent the whole day yesterday moving and 搞卫生... starting @ the previous place today.

Cathy, Mango
Old 03-06-2016, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Btw, yday fwd a greeting msg to Mint n tis morning she replied n added msg 'long time no see'... wah seh i thot she saw my msg tink of me liao but i knw it is impossible so i thot might b recently business slightly bad tat she hav to reply me so tat i rem tat i have nt been visiting her for almost 1 mth liao...

Bo bian last mth damages damn high... over quota of visit MLs liao...
I show my jealousy bro, haha, but her business is alway good....
Old 03-06-2016, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Oh no hope/cherry rtc liao ah? Failed to book last 2 times due to activity ard her area (got cancelled).
Any idea if she's coming back?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1