The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2013, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Bro, you don't know Pinoy Pride - dont' matter if they end up broke and in jail or hanged, as long as honour is defended, all is well ..

it is not about you and me have more money .. it is plain simply nothing to do, so do something like .. pick on a foreigner so he may 'share his excess money .. '

Let's not get ther ..

mmmm .. well, for me, never got GFE like in Pinas .. maybe I been spoilt ..

And remember this, the cops will not see you again .. but they wil have to see the local fellow often .. who's side will you take, when you know the local fellow, in a fit of anger, can gather his 'barkada' and teach the police a lesson, just for the fun of it ??

Even some of my contacts in Police, no, not in AC, but far far away, advice me the same - the cops too are very fearful of local thugs, and gangs, because they know the repercussion .. add to it, the gangsters know that the legal system is so fine that even when the american who got killed recently in Makati, the culprits all pleaded not-guilty, even though all was caught on camera .. because if the police cannot build a motive (yes, you heard it right .. ) the case can rot in the monster cabinet of Philippines Legal system ..

And most of the cops are NOT local - they are posted from other places, so why antoganise a native, when you have to go back and sleep peacefully ..

And the legal system in Philippines is geared towards very anti-foreigner - even if you are proven innocent, the law says foreigners must be kicked out .. now do you want that black mark ?

And for any useless reason, they can simply mark you as 'unwelcome guest .. '

Stay safe, stay patient, and avoid any conflict .. at any cost .. you have everythin to loose, and the native have nothing to loose ..

To extrapolate on the pinoy pride - even in Singapore, when Filipino pride is offended, I know cases where girls and guys started fighting, even when they know they will be deported - who cares about getting barred in Singapore - all that matter is 'national pride' defended ..
15 years ago I used to travel in and out of Cebu City mostly for fun and sometimes for work.After doing that for 4 years I stop as I simply cannot take their lying,free loading and so called pride anymore.

Where in the world just anyone declared a murderer(Flor Comtemplacion) a returning hero??My gf at that time wants to break off with me becoz of that incident saying it's for her own safety,WTF since when have I become dangerous?
So I let her go,no point having airhead gf anyway.

Last edited by pakalolo; 02-01-2013 at 09:51 PM. Reason: typo error
Old 03-01-2013, 03:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Dittatore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How come my post did not appear? I know I am under moderation and my post will be delayed before appearing. But it has been 2 days and still no sign of it.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:32 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakened View Post
Singapore is opening the floodgates to welcome more Pinoys into the construction industry to replace the troublemaking PRCs. That could turn out to be a nightmare if not handled properly. Remember the Chinatown MRT incident?

The Pinoys r no where near the Ah Tiongs in skills of troublemaking.
Pinoys r direct n u saw it coming but the Ah Tiongs u kenna usually by surprise .
One strike n the Gov scared liao shows u why.
The Tianmen Massacre shows u wat they r made of, Pinoys can't even hold a candle near in terms of guts.

Old 03-01-2013, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pojstemp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipolog View Post
That's good.... send back all the bloody Ah Tiongs.
I think not. There will be more problems; more relationships between maids n them, when they meet on Sundays. Bangla n Pinoys will start fighting too. Why not Indo men? They are not too far away,
Old 03-01-2013, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pojstemp View Post
I think not. There will be more problems; more relationships between maids n them, when they meet on Sundays. Bangla n Pinoys will start fighting too. Why not Indo men? They are not too far away,
Indo men?then will have lots of Osama wanna be and we end up like southern Thailand.

Burmese or Thai will be a better bet and they are hard working too.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 0
secara is one of the Best!secara is one of the Best!secara is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
Indo men?then will have lots of Osama wanna be and we end up like southern Thailand.

Burmese or Thai will be a better bet and they are hard working too.
Very difficult to get Thais now as their economy is good and very low unemployment in LOS. Furthermore they command high wages which our contractors refuse to pay so the only cheap alternatives are the Sri Lankans and the Pinoys.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:39 PM
Samster

Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by secara View Post
Very difficult to get Thais now as their economy is good and very low unemployment in LOS. Furthermore they command high wages which our contractors refuse to pay so the only cheap alternatives are the Sri Lankans and the Pinoys.
In that case I vote for Sri Lankan,less problem with them as they are quite gentle and are not known to be trouble maker.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5675 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
15 years ago I used to travel in and out of Cebu City mostly for fun and sometimes for work.After doing that for 4 years I stop as I simply cannot take their lying,free loading and so called pride anymore.

Where in the world just anyone declared a murderer(Flor Comtemplacion) a returning hero??My gf at that time wants to break off with me becoz of that incident saying it's for her own safety,WTF since when have I become dangerous?
So I let her go,no point having airhead gf anyway.
+1 bro .. and up you 10 points, to get your "POWER"
Old 03-01-2013, 02:20 PM
Samster

Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
+1 bro .. and up you 10 points, to get your "POWER"
Thanks bro for the points,really appreciate that, maybe we should get together for a drink sometimes.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4943 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Pinoys r direct n u saw it coming but the Ah Tiongs u kenna usually by surprise .
The Tianmen Massacre shows u wat they r made of, Pinoys can't even hold a candle near in terms of guts.

i like the light blue colour dress ur right, which bar bro?
Old 03-01-2013, 02:39 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
then again, Pinoys have their own 'talent' - they can commit a murder and get away with it, as they know the legal system can be very forgiving ..

and well, did you miss the news that the Marcos loot recovery has been suspended, since the cost of the recovery has gone sky high - wonder why ? they have to do everything 'legally' i.e. build a million pages of paperwork till their prima facie evidence also gets buried in the paperwork ..

No sir, I may not know much about China, but .. I am always watching my 6 O clock with pinoys .. not all, but a fair majority scares me .. even those educated ones .. sometimes blur the line between being realistic and irrational ..

As I said before, even in Singapore, when things get out of hand, they don't mind getting shoved into prison, as long as the 'pride hurter' got a lesson taught ..

Back to Flor Contemplacion .. recently when I was in Tugegerao, a friend's friend, when heard i am from Singapore blurted out . "well, you guys kill maids .. like Flor .. " .. and then went on to describe the serious TV series style story of the 'Real story of Flor Contemplacion . .'

When I reminded her that if so why 100,000 pinoys are working there .. and more are eager to get there .. she was speechless, and then went on to describe how Singaporeans are cannibals whatever ..

I knew it was time to move out .. than the conversation become turned into a anti-pinoy one ..

oh, for those curious .. do visit antipinoy.com - run by a Filipino ..
Old 03-01-2013, 03:28 PM
Samster (eP)

datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The local that hang around there are all pea brain idiots and they are jealous of us becoz we can spend more than them.Unlike the Thai,these pinoy are killing the golden goose.

That's why I stop going to Philippine long ago.The girls are not that fantastic anyway,Give me a Thai,Viet,Cambodia,Loas any day.
Of course they r jealous of us richer than them n coming here to bonk the pinays w our money.
Then they try to disturb u cause they know the law sides them n u will get into trouble if police intervene.

And when u give money to some others n not them , they r jealous too n spoke ill of their own people trying to justify they deserve more than the others.

They not only try to fleece foreigners, even fleece their own race.
The trike that usually charges 100p charge my girl 150p for the same trip.
My girl recently bought a Motorola cellphone 4000p .
I had to show her it's a imitation phone , n taught her to differentiate. bring her to cellphone stalls n similar sets costs half the price.
Had to always remind my girls to check out the prices n don't trust them too much.

The stall owners don't think of repeat business or bad reputation just fleece while they can even for a few pesos.
Many a times they will overcharge u thinking u don't mind or shortchange u n thinking u won't count your change.
Even the hotel we stay try to fleece Ziebart w some form of special laundry service when the laundry bill was presented to him which is double the norm price.

The scams, thefts, baklas, beggars the list goes on

IMO in general n refering to Angeles City, they r just a bunch of very jealous people out to fleece people for money n getting their way. Their arrogance is not because they hv pride, it's because they knew they hv the law behind them even they r wrong.

Though facing all these shits for the past 1 year, i still like phils only for 1 reason: Their super GFE girls, so my air tickets r booked for the whole year of 2013.

Last edited by datou; 03-01-2013 at 03:51 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
They not only try to fleece foreigners, even fleece their own race.
The trike that usually charges 100p charge my girl 150p for the same trip.
My girl recently bought a Motorola cellphone 4000p .
I had to show her it's a imitation phone , n taught her to differentiate. bring her to cellphone stalls n similar sets costs half the price.
Had to always remind my girls to check out the prices n don't trust them too much.

The stall owners don't think of repeat business or bad reputation just fleece while they can even for a few pesos.
Many a times they will overcharge u thinking u don't mind or shortchange u n thinking u won't count your change.
Even the hotel we stay try to fleece Ziebart w some form of special laundry service when the laundry bill was presented to him which is double the norm price.

The scams, thefts, baklas, beggars the list goes on

IMO in general n refering to Angeles City, they r just a bunch of very jealous people out to fleece people for money n getting their way. Their arrogance is not because they hv pride, it's because they knew they hv the law behind them even they r wrong.

Though facing all these shits for the past 1 year, i still like phils only for 1 reason: Their super GFE girls, so my air tickets r booked for the whole year of 2013.
And the places that are safe, clean and honest people, got no HONEY

what to do ??

for those wondering what I am on .. I know places in Philippines, where you get free trike rides, and people don't want to cut your hand off .... those are far, far, far away from the Wonderlands though ..
Old 03-01-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
then again, Pinoys have their own 'talent' - they can commit a murder and get away with it, as they know the legal system can be very forgiving ..

and well, did you miss the news that the Marcos loot recovery has been suspended, since the cost of the recovery has gone sky high - wonder why ? they have to do everything 'legally' i.e. build a million pages of paperwork till their prima facie evidence also gets buried in the paperwork ..

No sir, I may not know much about China, but .. I am always watching my 6 O clock with pinoys .. not all, but a fair majority scares me .. even those educated ones .. sometimes blur the line between being realistic and irrational ..

As I said before, even in Singapore, when things get out of hand, they don't mind getting shoved into prison, as long as the 'pride hurter' got a lesson taught ..

Back to Flor Contemplacion .. recently when I was in Tugegerao, a friend's friend, when heard i am from Singapore blurted out . "well, you guys kill maids .. like Flor .. " .. and then went on to describe the serious TV series style story of the 'Real story of Flor Contemplacion . .'

When I reminded her that if so why 100,000 pinoys are working there .. and more are eager to get there .. she was speechless, and then went on to describe how Singaporeans are cannibals whatever ..

I knew it was time to move out .. than the conversation become turned into a anti-pinoy one ..

oh, for those curious .. do visit antipinoy.com - run by a Filipino ..

I hv been in China for more than 15 years n hv seen numerous types of scams, robberies, violence ,con jobs , behaviour n a victim of some.
Even today i find it not easy to deal w the people there even the girls.

When i first arrived at Angeles a year ago, when cheonging alone everything was a piece of cake n i proceeded to book 20 flights for Phils shortened my time in China n live more in Phils.
Up till today it's still a piece of cake dealing w the people of Phils than China n i hv booked flights for whole of 2013 for Phils.
I do not wish to go on quoting some major incidents just to make comparison as it takes up too much space n time.
Bros who experienced in both China n Phils will know wat i mean.

Anyway it's just my personal feeling n opinion

Last edited by datou; 03-01-2013 at 04:46 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

hahahaa bros... its really really great that you guys share your experience and views. its good to read and know more on our playgrounds epecially its a place we bury our stress and live our lives to our fullest. anyway all the scams and issues i read here only made me less horny for that few minutes.

thanks...
gem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1