The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiltyvH View Post
Does anyone have the wechat groups that the MLs share amongst themselves to talk about us?

A ML shared some screenshots with me. There’s this guy who said to a ML that he wanted to be her boyfriend but he is not rich, he asked the girl whether she will accept him. The ML told the others in that group chat that this guy just wanted to sleep her for free using love as an excuse.

Interesting stuff. Likely some of us also appear in these chat groups. Wonder how to find these groups and then join in with a fake ML wechat profile.

Any bro who has successfully done so can share or pm how?
Dont think the ml's will add customers inside their chichat tcss groups, its meant for those 放飞机客 or 黑名单
Old 09-06-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -143 / Power: 0
After90 After90
Quote:
Does anyone have the wechat groups that the MLs share amongst themselves to talk about us?

A ML shared some screenshots with me. There’s this guy who said to a ML that he wanted to be her boyfriend but he is not rich, he asked the girl whether she will accept him. The ML told the others in that group chat that this guy just wanted to sleep her for free using love as an excuse.

Interesting stuff. Likely some of us also appear in these chat groups. Wonder how to find these groups and then join in with a fake ML wechat profile.

Any bro who has successfully done so can share or pm how?
Hi Bro. Is that important to us as consumers? Just puzzled. I always think they are more worried abt their ratings as compare to us. Unless I wana be like that guy u mentioned, going ard trying to get free fuck by offering only love without $$$. Hahaha. The world is so small.
Old 09-06-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold

Can try and use a fake ML profile to get in. But can’t seem to find the groups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Dont think the ml's will add customers inside their chichat tcss groups, its meant for those 放飞机客 or 黑名单
Old 09-06-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold

Well the more you know about them is better isn’t it? They are worried for sure about the FRs on them but from the sample screenshot I saw, they also like what Lovemilktea said, can blacklist us, talk about our good and bad, whether we are good tippers for example or whether we have some fetish etc. what it means is that you may not get any service if your name is blacklisted. It’s not must know lah, just interesting to read what they bitch about us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by After90 View Post
Hi Bro. Is that important to us as consumers? Just puzzled. I always think they are more worried abt their ratings as compare to us. Unless I wana be like that guy u mentioned, going ard trying to get free fuck by offering only love without $$$. Hahaha. The world is so small.
Old 09-06-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -143 / Power: 0
After90 After90
Quote:
Well the more you know about them is better isn’t it? They are worried for sure about the FRs on them but from the sample screenshot I saw, they also like what Lovemilktea said, can blacklist us, talk about our good and bad, whether we are good tippers for example or whether we have some fetish etc. what it means is that you may not get any service if your name is blacklisted. It’s not must know lah, just interesting to read what they bitch about us.
Ahhhh. Icic. U r interested in their gossips. Hahaha.

If I nvr do anything out of the norm, I doubt they will wana blacklist me for no reason. Cos we are their business.

I think I roughly know the things ML dislike. Cos I am in sales and service line as well.

- put aeroplane.
- ask alot of irrelevant questions.
- give lots of excuses for not able to go over after enquiring a million questions.
- paying below market rates or paying lesser than agreed pricing. Roti Prata.
- always late for appt. It will affect the back to back appt.
- empty promises.
- trying all sorts of ways to sleep with her.
- cannot take "No" for an answer.
- Disrespectful. Using money to crush someone's principles.
- Trying to get free service by offering love. Wat a joke. Lol. We are in 2022. Will u buy a condo for a girl who u know less than 24hrs in total. Saying she love u and only will sleep with u.
- Forcing the ML to do things they strongly reject.
- They treat you as a friend but u just wana get in her pants.
- always full of lies that gets exposed but still think that u are smart and nobody knows.

Lol. I also dislike ppl like this. I also choose my customers at time. I also black list customers. Cos I dun mind wasting time on my will just that I dun like ppl wasting my time.

BTW if we are normal n not extreme, I think we are fine. If u are a weirdo or sicko, you cannot blame others for blacklisting u.
If u r a weirdo, then just have to keep moving on to find a service provider that can accept u. Lol.

If u tip really well (super rich with money to burn), of cos they will remember u in a good way. We ourselves know best what we have done and how we treated ppl. Whatever ppl think is not important liao. 问心无愧
Old 09-06-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by celcius View Post
Visited tamp round mkt about 3 weeks back and got assigned to a young viet lady by the name of A**** who said she's new there (back then she just arrived about 1 week and first time in sg).

Massage wasn't bad and quite chatty. Paid standard rate for massage (no $88 BS) and deed included autoroam under shirt. I'd say she's a good C cup.
A for Apple ?
Old 10-06-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlackBear77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster84 View Post
Anyone tried eastern spa? Any reviews? Tks
$88 shop, with new and clean rooms with showers in room. Massage skills are above average.
Old 11-06-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Eddyserpico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try lucy east area we chat, boobs look delicious
Old 11-06-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 11
perks is a name known to allperks is a name known to allperks is a name known to allperks is a name known to allperks is a name known to allperks is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LupSupGui View Post
Now 201 still have? Appreciate of you can PM me info.
Thanks
I used to visit P*** B**** around 201 as well... Those were the days man. Will recce myself as well
Old 11-06-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

anyone tried Sea Wave spa at marine parade central, came across an ML a**** she looks cute on photo
Old 11-06-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 13
cheongster84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheongster84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheongster84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBear77 View Post
$88 shop, with new and clean rooms with showers in room. Massage skills are above average.
Thanks bro. The ladies pretty at eastern spa? Thanks
Old 12-06-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlackBear77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster84 View Post
Thanks bro. The ladies pretty at eastern spa? Thanks
They kept their masks on, for all my visits. Guess they look good from the pictures 😅.
Old 16-06-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Is $50 for a hj expensive? Why are there still bros who want to con their way for a $50 hj by threatening to report the ML to the cops? People come from overseas to work and as long as they provide a decent service, $50 is not that expensive right? If cannot afford then don’t play the ML Unbelievable that there are bros like that out there.
Old 16-06-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
Tried frenching with a ML when doing full bbut never enjoy it probably the ultimate feel not there and she KPKB say

"aiyo, your lollipop is long."
"you like kissing ah"
"aiyo dont change position can anot"
Hi. If any ML or FL girl complained like this to me, I won't RTF them.
Old 17-06-2022, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 8
CharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros, any good places to go for in the east. Will be there quite abit the next month, do PM. Will do FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread