The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2010, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Ytd night 714 Poltergeist night leh, very quite leh. Dare not cheong cos cheong wrong liao ; cheong the type with no shadow & no chin one how?KEKEKE
How was your playground last night?
aiiii, actually hoping for ghost to appear but instead those taikor-taikor came... have to sit until 6am to entertain them... now still suffering from hangover
Old 25-08-2010, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Meekboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson sung View Post
contact yuki .... 016 515 1398 for special service...

boobs : B cup

height : around 5 feet 3

FJ : 8/10

Looks : 9/10

part time model.

BBBJ: 7/10

Around kl area...
Dude. Stop spamming the forum. Sounds like a sabo case.
Old 25-08-2010, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Ytd night 714 Poltergeist night leh, very quite leh. Dare not cheong cos cheong wrong liao ; cheong the type with no shadow & no chin one how?KEKEKE
How was your playground last night?

yes they are out for 2 weeks those with ghost eyes can see them everywhere so please KIV cheong for a while unless u like to provide entertainment for them!
imagine while u doing it they TFK or also join in maybe cucuk u instead from behind... next morning u backside sore u know why lo!
Old 25-08-2010, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=warmnites;5149784]yes they are out for 2 weeks those with ghost eyes can see them everywhere so please KIV cheong for a while unless u like to provide entertainment for them!
imagine while u doing it they TFK or also join in maybe cucuk u instead from behind... next morning u backside sore u know why lo! /QUOTE]

I used to have a fren who can see poltergeist with his left eye. He always describe to me what he saw. As for myself , I have a few personal experience. One was I was still young got pinned down by a shadow and can hardly breath. Finally by scolding bad words, I manage to free myself.
The second time is when I was working Japan. A gal in red dress came into my dream and tell be she commited suicide becos her BF jilted her.
(I am not going to go into the details.)
The following day I heard from some Japanese Okasan that there is such a gal who commited suicide lives in my neighbourhood, her body is still laying in the coffin inside the funeral parlour four blocks away; near to where I stay. Out of curiosity ; So I went there. True enuf is the same gal I saw in the dream. Her picture was in the front of the coffin. I was flabbergasted. Its like a story line in a movie. Am I day dreaming again?
I also dunno why, I have no fear for her as I walk towards her coffin, her family members eyes are on me. Then a sudden gust of strong wind came and many offerings on the altar falls down. As I bend down to help to pick up some of those offerings, one of her family starts to ask me. Who are you? With a solemn voice I reply him, I lived around here; I am a Gaijin , I really dunno her , I dreamt about her last night. She was wearing a red dress when she came to my dream. .When every body heard what I say, they were so stunned and speechless.
After a while, when things turn back to normal, as I talk to her family members I then only get to know her name is Tomoko and only 23 years old then. She is a very sweet gal. She just got separated with her BF a few days ago.
They told me if a Japanese Onna committed suicide wearing a red dress, she is looking for vengeance. Oh! Oh! Then they tell me . You better talk to her and ask for her blessing not to disturb you again. This the first time I am gonna talk to a dead person. It was a bit errie and tense at first, but later its okay, So with my broken Japanese , I manage to ask for her blessing not to haunt me in the future. I told her I am just a Gaikoku jin and cumming here to cari makan in Sushiland only. Later I bought her some flowers and offering to be put on her altar. Later I heard from the some Gebo Okasan her Ex-BF die in accident.. This closes one of the chapter of my life. Sometimes life is very funny. Seeing is believing . So enjoy life while you can cos you only live once. There is no second chance. , so value your own life. Sorri being long winded again . Just my 3 cents.
Old 25-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmnites View Post
yes they are out for 2 weeks those with ghost eyes can see them everywhere so please KIV cheong for a while unless u like to provide entertainment for them!
imagine while u doing it they TFK or also join in maybe cucuk u instead from behind... next morning u backside sore u know why lo!
Bro warmnites, I like your sense of humour what you described was what Cantonese used to say: 'BEI GWAI DIU SI FART'
Old 25-08-2010, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I used to have a fren who can see poltergeist with his left eye. He always describe to me what he saw. As for myself , I have a few personal experience. One was I was still young got pinned down by a shadow and can hardly breath. Finally by scolding bad words, I manage to free myself. [/QUOTE]

This pheonomenum can be traced to a physical condition (known in Medical science as hypnopompia or postdormital sleep paralysis) in which one part of your brain is trying to wake up while the other part is still asleep (engaged in REM stage) You will see some illusions or shadows and you could not move until the other part of your brain also wakes up!

ANATA WA NIHONGO DEKIRU KAI ? when an ONNA (girl)dies, she will become an ONI (ghost) when an OBAASAN (old lady) dies, she will become a OBAKEMONO (spirit)
Old 25-08-2010, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

hehe, professor.. like this i prefer oni more than obakemono... more best if oni come without kimono
Old 26-08-2010, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
municum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Warmnites, rumpo nanderi (thank you v much) for the "up". Long time no one "up" or "down" me. Yeah, better stay at home and watch "bed-minton" than to go out - save $$$ also, ha ha
Old 26-08-2010, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

my class mate was mated by a ghost .... when he told me i asked for her ihell-phone no!
Old 23-09-2010, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
kk123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seem like no much happening for this thread, let me contribute abit.

Name: Xiao Qing
Boods: b
Body: slim with nice butt
FJ : 5/10
Looks : 8/10
BBBJ: no
kiss: no
sound system: lousy
GFE: rushing
WTF: no
Damage: RM100
Old 23-09-2010, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 17
Ezalor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEzalor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEzalor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow.. nice..so many fr.. can try 1 by 1
Old 23-09-2010, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Just my 3 cents.
Very interesting story
Old 23-09-2010, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Few days ago went OS, saw one very tempting girl with sweet smile and friendly attitude and big boobs.
Fast hand fast leg get her number but not going for the first round. Coz short of penny in my pocket.
Next Day give a call and wanna try her. she promished to come out at 6 but eventurely she could not make it, wait until 8 still havent come, so i left. Continue this stupid action for 4 days and finally managed to get her working today.

Name: Xiao Hua
Boods: D and firm
nipple: pink but long
Body: not fat not slim, just nice
FJ : 8/10 (about 30mins with multiple position)
Looks : 8/10 (sweet and pretty)
BBBJ: 6/10 (i managed to get bbbj even she told me she only do cbj for others)
Hygene: 10/10
DATY: not allow
Fingering: outside only
AR: not trying
FK: initially she not allow, but finally i manage to FK her, sweet & nice smell
Moan: Good and realistic
GFE: 7/10 (Not Rushing)
Damage: RM120
Total time spent : 50 mins
Old 24-09-2010, 05:53 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
Few days ago went OS, saw one very tempting girl with sweet smile and friendly attitude and big boobs.
Fast hand fast leg get her number but not going for the first round. Coz short of penny in my pocket.
Next Day give a call and wanna try her. she promished to come out at 6 but eventurely she could not make it, wait until 8 still havent come, so i left. Continue this stupid action for 4 days and finally managed to get her working today.
Name: Xiao Hua
Nice FR brada, wah! Nowadays so patience arh. Wait for 4 days b4 can eat the baoyi ah! KEKEKE. Over here in Acer Centre got 7 new princesses looking for FU MA Yeh wor! Interested to be one? Over here no need to wait for 4 days one, each day one, Monday to Sunday also can.Ngam Ngam 7. KEKEKE
Old 24-09-2010, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
Very interesting story
Happen to me recently.
It happened in one of the evening, one Xiao Loong Lui came to my table and ask : U first time here arh? I quickly reply her : Yes, How you know?
XLL : Never seen your face b4 . U very cute lah.
Me. : Me cute ? U must be joking?
XLL : I like ur type , to me your are cute.(Then she starts to auto roam me)
Me : First time , a gal said I am cute.(Beh Tahan)
Me cute? no lah. maybe becos of my artless charm lor. KEKEKE
XLL : You cum from very far arh.
Me: Like tat you also know arh. My village is very far away one. Its call the Waterfish Village.
XLL : Got such village in Malai meh.
Me : Yes ! My hometown got a lot of Waterfish one. Thats why is call Waterfish Village. We even export it to China. (Try to hold back my laughter)
XLL : Ya! Ya! I heard b4 , in China they import Waterfish from Malaysia.
Me: Wah! You very clever. like that also you know.
XLL : Starts to giggle and said ( I know a little bit lor cos I also like to drink Waterfish soup. ( I nearly burst out laughing.) Whats your name Dage?
Me : woh ? Woh ciao Lao Chen (Low Chan in Cantonese) Kekeke
XLL : Ooh! Lao Chen Ge. You want to know my name?
Me : No need ! One look at you I know your name is Tian Tian becos you look so sweet.
XLL : Wah! Ni Li hai arh. I din dell you my name you also know.
Cum follow me to my place to continue chatting ( as she try to pull me up from my chair)
Me : No! I only have RM10.00 in my pocket.
XLL : Chatting No need money one. Dun be shy lah. Cum lah.

Did I go up? Am I really a Low Chan .Your guess is as good as mine. KEKEKE

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1