The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-06-2016, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blurr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I just visited this 和美 like a few hours ago, felt damn cheated. Seriously I don't know if the operator or the girl answering the phone is trying to pull a fast one on me by arranging someone else or the advertised picture is simply fake. When I went in, I was taken aback as it is definitely not the same person. As I was kept waiting for like 15-20mins earlier when i reached, I didn't want to waste my trip, so I just went ahead(huge regret). Inside the room, I show and asked the massage lady if the picture was indeed her and she said yes, i said it does not look like her but she insist it's her. Asked her to speak some japanese she said she forgotten and she went japan for 4 years but didn't pick up the language(seriously you trying to kid a 3 year kid or what ?). Then i went on to bath and came out and she started massage me fully clothed. The massage was so-so, i had better ones(in terms of looks and skills) and after like 10mins, she asked me to turn around and she started to HJ me. I asked her to take off her clothes she said no, I told her it was stated in the services offered, then she took off her top only. After awhile i came and she went to wash herself up and i cleaned up. it was only like 20mins to the session. she then proceed to take a hot glass of water for me. After which she continued to massage for another 10mins and told me time was up. At this point of time I am completed raged but still kept my cool, I told her that the link and thread advertised 60mins, but she said all her cust she only do 45 mins. I didn't want to argue further, i went to bath and paid her and left after that. she still got the cheek to ask me why am I so angry, i told her 2 things. firstly she is not the person in picture, she lied. secondly the session was supposed to be 60mins not 45mins, i asked her how can i not feel angry ? i felt cheated. anyway this is the last time I am ever going to try new stable. I have been trying out and lurking for long, didn't really left feedback because most of them are positive so short of mine, doesn't really matter but when it comes it the bad ones, I feel that I need to voice out so that other SBF bros will not be cheated. Seriously i should have walked away when my gut feeling tells me something is not right, but nevermind, there's a first for everything, this will be a lesson to me.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=606143
Old 02-06-2016, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Aimee
http://www.shenhua69.com/aaimee/

Need to de-stress after work was contemplating to rtm Ke Ke or the new gal Aimee. In the end choose to try the new gal.

Looks wise like photo, feel that she more GND look.
Massage wise not too bad, sensual part feel is a bit green.
Boobs a handful allow sucking of tits.
She did offer tarma with her frenz (Nina) which I did not take up as not my thing. Open to suggestion but I think she still quite new.
My shot actually finish in half and hour, she did not chase me away she continue to massage for another 15 mins. Try to "educate" her the expectations of bros, the norm (no shorchanging etc.) Maybe the rest of the bros that visit her can teach her more...

Overall not a bad session compare to AP will definitely have room for improvement. Visited Clearly recently which need no recommendation quite live up to her MRs.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Shortlisted a few $100 ML with many positive MRs:
Alice: https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=14508147
Miqi: https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=13268588
Moon: https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=13392093
Nadine: https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=13839731
Niu Niu: https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=13595643

Last 3 recently quite a few bro talked about them. Alice relatively new. Miqi has been around a long time but recently pretty quiet. How to choose?
Old 02-06-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
copycat95 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieintn View Post
MR for Aimee
http://www.shenhua69.com/aaimee/

Need to de-stress after work was contemplating to rtm Ke Ke or the new gal Aimee. In the end choose to try the new gal.

Looks wise like photo, feel that she more GND look.
Massage wise not too bad, sensual part feel is a bit green.
Boobs a handful allow sucking of tits.
She did offer tarma with her frenz (Nina) which I did not take up as not my thing. Open to suggestion but I think she still quite new.
My shot actually finish in half and hour, she did not chase me away she continue to massage for another 15 mins. Try to "educate" her the expectations of bros, the norm (no shorchanging etc.) Maybe the rest of the bros that visit her can teach her more...

Overall not a bad session compare to AP will definitely have room for improvement. Visited Clearly recently which need no recommendation quite live up to her MRs.

see the photo make me nose blood. very gum me.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
Shortlisted a few $100 ML with many positive MRs:
Alice: https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=14508147
Miqi: https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=13268588
Moon: https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=13392093
Nadine: https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=13839731
Niu Niu: https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=13595643

Last 3 recently quite a few bro talked about them. Alice relatively new. Miqi has been around a long time but recently pretty quiet. How to choose?
if boobs is a concern then you won't go wrong with Moon. This name so funny on her, I still prefer Lemon!

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Last edited by Javabeans; 03-06-2016 at 12:32 AM.
Old 02-06-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
if boobs is a concern then you won't go wrong with Moon. This name so funny on her, I still prefer Lemon!
Lemon sounds sour
Old 02-06-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
Lemon sounds sour
i like the sour taste, u got it ? lolz

Last edited by Hazelnutty93; 03-06-2016 at 12:06 AM. Reason: no other intention, lolz
Old 02-06-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

This is probably my 5th time visiting Xiao Xue. She has moved to another location, also centralised. I like her new apartment better.

After giving me a thorough massage, she asked me to butts up for my favourite part, HDLY Now i am a sucker for hdly and i can say my expectation is pretty high in this area. She is one of the few that truly knows how to make a man feels shiok in hdly, the caress soft touch and stimulating. That is why i keep returning back to her.

As usual i told her to skip juagen to make more time for hdly hehe. Damn shiok. Later i flip over, she removed her top to give me a solid catbath and BM, nice

She then lay beside me and jerk me off tenderly.

http://sgfoxy.com/史美-hitomi/
Old 03-06-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Thanks for the MR, she "in" my radar as well...

BTW, Erica shifting back to her previous crib...
i stalk ur rader and shortlist her, haha
our taste similar.

have fun bro!
Old 03-06-2016, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15912 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

All non-massage service discussion have been deleted. Hope you guys understand. Thanks.
Old 03-06-2016, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 18
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maggie is back!
Just had my session with her. Standard still maintained as before, provide good and solid massage. She just relieved my stiff neck and backache!
Very GFE and professional, can tell she was previously well trained in this area.
Guys who want good massage look for her…. do respect her and do not ask for other special services….

http://liltigersden.com/maggie/#comment-4657
Old 03-06-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Review for Dami (SH69)
http://www.shenhua69.com/dami/

Don't know if she is new to this trade or new to Singapore or what. After confirming date/time, asked her for general location and she replied, "Li***e ***ia and to call her when I reached the area. I then asked her can be more specific or not, telling me just that name is like telling me Orchard Road. The whole damn area is long like Orchard road, served by 3 MRT stations leh, Somerset, Dhoby Ghaut, Orchard. If she stay Dhoby Ghaut and I am at Orchard MRT how? Drive also need 10-15minutes. After some back and forth and finally she gave me the address of a place near her, then I realized she meant the station name.

C- for confusing directions. Would be D if it wasn't for the fact she was probably new to SG and didn't know the station name is also the entire area's name.

20 minutes before arriving, I message her, she said OK, to call/text when I reach. 10 minutes before arriving, she message me back ask if can change to 2 hours later. I was like WTF, I just checked with you 10 minutes ago, and I'm already just one turn away from your door step you text me to say cancel/postpone for 2 fucking hours. I told her this is the first time someone actually cancel/postpone on me like literally walking distance to doorstep.

F for canceling/postpone literally at last minute.

She was really apologetic by then because my SMS became very angry. I told her, who won't angry when cancel at doorstep, especially when I confirmed way before I even set off. After some back and forth, she did try hard to make me less angry and she offer to extend my time to 1.5 hours for no extra charge. I told her to make me wait 2 hours, even if extend 2 hours free, I also won't pay and will just leave. She apologized again and really put in effort to make sure I was placated.

A++ for service recovery.

15 minutes before rescheduled time, she messaged me to ask if I'm nearby already, as i just finished dinner while waiting, I replied and made my way over.

A+ for informing me early that she was free already.

After the usual meet and greet, found out from her, that she had another friend just arrived and that her friend that was supposed to go fetch this friend MIAed and so she really had to bail and help her friend. I accepted her apology and her story. She also showed me photo of she and her friend that she helped fetched, quite nice looking, but photo was clearly "meitu" processed as her own complexion was also subjected to same treatment.

Looks wise is like girl next door type. Pics posted of her so far have to take 15% meitu discount, but then they were all bad angle shots compared to the ones she showed me, which more closely resembles her, just with the meitu complexion edits. She had some pics of which one I felt was more chio and closer to what she looks irl and told her she should put that up instead of her current ones. Haha. If she changes or updates her picture, it's probably that picture.

B- for looks. Minus only because meitu, but every girl be it ML/FL these days also use meitu on their pics.

Conversation wise, she can TCSS and actually seem convincingly interested in things I'm talking about. Can be very act cute at times and soft spoken at times. A cross between Niu Niu's cuteness and Miyuki's soft speaking style. A good balance I felt. Conversation topics varies and can feel that she's a bit naive/new to this trade. (But could be fake also, as when the actual massage and action started, she was anything but new.)

A+ for conversation.

Massage was good. Good strength, good everything. Checked throughout to make sure strength wasn't too strong or too weak.

She did some cheeky pinching up and down my back which felt good, but when she told me that was 蚂蚁上树, I was like, OI, don't bluff me leh. It's not my first rodeo you know?

She then laughed and asked me if the one I'm used to is using of finger nails to tease up and down. She proceeded doing that and it felt good, got some variance speed wise and also can felt she was doing some alternating finger movements which felt nice. All in all, almost 30 minutes massage where I almost fell asleep a few times, 15 minutes of 蚂蚁上树 which was really enjoyable, by then almost 1 hour up.

B++ for massage. Hard to get A unless you really visit a real massage place.

At 1 hour mark, she then told me to flip over and softly asked if I wanted a BJ or would a HJ do. I told her of course BJ since another bro said she was damn good at it. BJ was with rubber only. She started off with speedy skillful nipple licking before slowly going down to my balls and giving slow sensual licks both on the balls and on the tip. Boy can she really lick.

Actual BJ was really vigorous like another bro mentioned. It felt shiok, but I couldn't come like that I told her and she proceeded back to the slow sensual licking which I liked more.

Maybe I was mentally prepared or maybe the vigorous style not my style, but I couldn't come with the rubber BJ, she then proceeded to HJ. The HJ was good, but near the tail end when I was about to come, she suddenly go into this turbo mode HJ which made me exploded everywhere. I asked her why suddenly go into the turbo mode, she said she felt that most SG guys seemed to like it.

A+ for action.

After clean up and all that, we had some TCSS again and she asked how was everything, if anything can be improved and anything other MLs do that I enjoy that she can try next time. All in all, seems very service oriented and open to suggestions when you tell her you don't like certain things at certain speed.

She asked me to write MR for her, but I told her if write I will write everything including how she made me wait. She told me not to write that, but I said else how I explain the extra half hour since she never advertise her 1.5 hours price.

She asked how much do others charge for 1.5 hours and asked me for suggested pricing, I told her I'm not going to contribute to inflation, want to price go price your own based on what you feel you are worth.

She listed a price off her head and asked me if that was acceptable, I told her the same thing again, price what you think you are worth, price more, people will find others that's all. Not revealing the price here in case some bros anyhow go quote her that price for 1.5 hours and spoil market. If you want, can try asking her can 1.5 hours or not and what price. The price she quoted was decently low. Think can only get 1 hour with that price with some recent new MLs that don't even strip tops.

A for wanting to improve and open to suggestions.

Overall session rating: B-. Mainly because she made me wait like an idiot for 2 hours and the round a bout way she gave her location initially. Redeeming points is that she added 30 minutes for making me wait that long for no extra charge and that she felt really calming to talk to. Like talking to a good friend. The BJ and massage was fantastic to boot. Looks wise subjective, not really head turner but still above average by my books.

Before I left, her roommate came out sneaking to the toilet to shower in just a towel. Looks cute and sexy, but didn't ask Dami what service she provides. Maybe if any other bros know can let me know. Thanks.

Oh yea, her room got her own shower, so you don't have to sneak in and out like her room mate. :P

RTM? Not sure. My regulars all RTC for some reason or another. Maybe KIV first, try a few others then decide. Think she's only here for 2 months max at any rate.
Old 03-06-2016, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 11
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Existentialism View Post
Yep, recent winds blew away one of the best cat100 MLs.... a sad day indeed.
Bro, were u referring to her M*Y**?
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 03-06-2016, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 11
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
Maggie is back!
Just had my session with her. Standard still maintained as before, provide good and solid massage. She just relieved my stiff neck and backache!
Very GFE and professional, can tell she was previously well trained in this area.
Guys who want good massage look for her…. do respect her and do not ask for other special services….

http://liltigersden.com/maggie/#comment-4657
who is maggie? cannot recall who is she leh??
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 03-06-2016, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
LS Ace is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Review for Dami (SH69)
http://www.shenhua69.com/dami/

Overall session rating: B-. Mainly because she made me wait like an idiot for 2 hours and the round a bout way she gave her location initially. Redeeming points is that she added 30 minutes for making me wait that long for no extra charge and that she felt really calming to talk to. Like talking to a good friend. The BJ and massage was fantastic to boot. Looks wise subjective, not really head turner but still above average by my books.
Your MR must be the longest ever that I read. Pity that I have no power to up your points.

Great and genuine read. Thanks bro for the huge efforts!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1