The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-06-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by le113ru View Post
Others banks require work permit to open an account.
Depends on branches... I read in other forums, foreigners with tourist visa are able to open an account, be it K bank, SCB.

BKK Bank is easiest as per link, http://www.bangkokbank.com/BANGKOKBA...ccountnew.aspx

I used to have BKK account, no internet banking, no interest. In provinces, petrol kiosks on highways, BKK ATM machines are very limited. I switched to SCB and happy with it. Comes with internet banking, which I can pay all my bills, top up my mobile, transfer money.... SCB can be easily accessible in any provinces I went.
Old 23-06-2014, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GrandS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Depends on branches... I read in other forums, foreigners with tourist visa are able to open an account, be it K bank, SCB.

BKK Bank is easiest as per link, http://www.bangkokbank.com/BANGKOKBA...ccountnew.aspx

I used to have BKK account, no internet banking, no interest. In provinces, petrol kiosks on highways, BKK ATM machines are very limited. I switched to SCB and happy with it. Comes with internet banking, which I can pay all my bills, top up my mobile, transfer money.... SCB can be easily accessible in any provinces I went.
Bro any monthly fees for this bank?
Old 23-06-2014, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, which SCB branch did u go to? Shall go open one during my next trip. Enquired at many SCB & K Bank branches, all require work permit.
Old 23-06-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Others banks require work permit to open an account.
Kasikorn bank no need work permit..... as long as you can provide a local address they will approve your application. I gave them my hotel address
Old 24-06-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Kasikorn bank no need work permit..... as long as you can provide a local address they will approve your application. I gave them my hotel address
Which branch did u go to? Did u open the account recently?
Old 24-06-2014, 02:02 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandS View Post
Bro any monthly fees for this bank?
No monthly fee.

Quote:
Bro, which SCB branch did u go to? Shall go open one during my next trip. Enquired at many SCB & K Bank branches, all require work permit.
It has been donkey years since I had this account. If I dun remember wrongly, should be in Silom and I bought along my passport and THB... No resident cert... Just verbally told them where I stayed and they figured out the full address. Till now I dun even know what is my full address.

As mentioned, depends on branches... hopefully they have not tighten the rules.
Old 24-06-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I switched to SCB and happy with it. Comes with internet banking, which I can pay all my bills, top up my mobile, transfer money.... SCB can be easily accessible in any provinces I went.
WAH! didn't know that Soi CowBoy now also operates a bank already!!! So the girls can double as bankers during the day??? Very enterprising indeed!

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 24-06-2014, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
WAH! didn't know that Soi CowBoy now also operates a bank already!!! So the girls can double as bankers during the day??? Very enterprising indeed!
Handsome man... when discussing about bank, SCB is not Soi Cow Boy or Standard Chartered Bank It is Siam Commercial Bank.
Old 24-06-2014, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Handsome man... when discussing about bank, SCB is not Soi Cow Boy or Standard Chartered Bank It is Siam Commercial Bank.
orh! Soli soli...... wrong lumber !

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 24-06-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
As of Jan 2014, tourists are not allowed to open any bank accounts at all banks except Bangkok Bank, unless you have a valid work permit.
Old 24-06-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuber View Post
As of Jan 2014, tourists are not allowed to open any bank accounts at all banks except Bangkok Bank, unless you have a valid work permit.
Below is a recent posting (26 May 2014) quoted from another forum. Google and read up on "opening a bank account in Thailand" rather than the so called "black and white policy".... This is Thailand.

"I opened one in Nonthaburi 2 months ago and there was no insurance fee. I had went to SCB next door before hand and they said I couldn't open it on a tourist visa but they would confer with head office and contact me... I am still waiting. However, when I left SCB I went next door to K-Bank and the girl straight away said No Problem. 10 minutes later I have an account and an ATM card. I had to deposit 1000 Baht which I didn't mind as I had a lot more to deposit anyway. That was it though, no other fees. Keep trying."
Old 24-06-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"I opened one in Nonthaburi 2 months ago and there was no insurance fee. I had went to SCB next door before hand and they said I couldn't open it on a tourist visa but they would confer with head office and contact me... I am still waiting. However, when I left SCB I went next door to K-Bank and the girl straight away said No Problem. 10 minutes later I have an account and an ATM card. I had to deposit 1000 Baht which I didn't mind as I had a lot more to deposit anyway. That was it though, no other fees. Keep trying."
you the man...local thai dict...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-06-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
you the man...local thai dict...
Comparing the banking system, like SG, MY, IND, Thai, VN, I find VN is the worst and crazy.
Old 25-06-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
The branch in Central Festival Mall Pattaya..... in 2013.
Old 25-06-2014, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuber View Post
Opened mine in Nov 2013......... with Bangkok Bank in Pattaya. They just need an address....... didn't have work permit, was visiting.

Guess I was lucky
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1