The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2010, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

UALA LUMPUR: Police conducting an anti-vice operation at the Pudu Plaza Apartments found the body of a half-naked woman in a unit.

The victim, 31-year-old Qi Wei, believed to be a prostitute, was found on a bed in one of the apartments raided by police during “Ops Dadu”.

It is believed that she was murdered 24 hours before her body was discovered in the locked room.

Police have detained two men, including the 67-year-old owner of the apartment and two women who were in the apartment at the time.

City deputy CID chief Asst Comm Khairi Ahrasa said there were strangulation marks on the neck of the victim, a Chinese national.

He said the police team from the Secret Societies, Gambling and Vice Division had raided several units in the apartment block at about 10.30pm on Tuesday.

After checking a unit on the third floor, they raided the unit on the seventh floor where the body was discovered.

“We found a man with two women, believed to be prostitutes in the first room,” he said, adding that the second room was locked.

The owner then opened the door for police who then discovered the body.

Used condoms were also found in the room.

Source: The Star Online http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...447&sec=nation
Old 12-08-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
UALA LUMPUR: Police conducting an anti-vice operation at the Pudu Plaza Apartments found the body of a half-naked woman in a unit.

The victim, 31-year-old Qi Wei, believed to be a prostitute, was found on a bed in one of the apartments raided by police during “Ops Dadu”.

It is believed that she was murdered 24 hours before her body was discovered in the locked room.

Police have detained two men, including the 67-year-old owner of the apartment and two women who were in the apartment at the time.

City deputy CID chief Asst Comm Khairi Ahrasa said there were strangulation marks on the neck of the victim, a Chinese national.

He said the police team from the Secret Societies, Gambling and Vice Division had raided several units in the apartment block at about 10.30pm on Tuesday.

After checking a unit on the third floor, they raided the unit on the seventh floor where the body was discovered.

“We found a man with two women, believed to be prostitutes in the first room,” he said, adding that the second room was locked.

The owner then opened the door for police who then discovered the body.

Used condoms were also found in the room.

Source: The Star Online http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...447&sec=nation
sad story, ppl travel so far to earn the hard money, like that also get murderred. must think twise what kind of customer they entertain.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
sad story, ppl travel so far to earn the hard money, like that also get murderred. must think twise what kind of customer they entertain.
Some ppl are like monster ,what to do. Nowadays anything can happen so be discreet lor. Heard tat 3 from Dog Bro's group naik lorry last night. Kena under the tree. Anyway my fren is bringing the Strong King Soup back tonight. Will pass it to you later, this week got to work in the exhibition busy lah.
Old 13-08-2010, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

so sad msia well known for killing foreigners india, bangla, pakistan, myanmar, indo, china + MONGOLIA! sad but true....

our KLIA should have signboard in their own language - WELCOME AT YOUR OWN RISK TRY NOT TO GET MURDERED, RAPED OR BLOWN UP!
Old 13-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Samster

shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmnites View Post
so sad msia well known for killing foreigners india, bangla, pakistan, myanmar, indo, china + MONGOLIA! sad but true....

our KLIA should have signboard in their own language - WELCOME AT YOUR OWN RISK TRY NOT TO GET MURDERED, RAPED OR BLOWN UP!
two thumbs up!
Old 16-08-2010, 04:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
tomyamchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pudu Weather Forecast

Will be extra windy this week onwards until final week to hari raya.
All PRC are advise to lay low . Friends of PRCs are expected to ta pao food for them.
Imigresen and MIB are active because of Hari Haya pocket money .
D7 was pissed off when they found a "ham yee / salted fish " on bed instead of getting a big ang pow in PuduPlaza.
And remember to have an umbrella on stand by.
Daily rain at unexpected hours are expected.
Old 16-08-2010, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomyamchai View Post
Pudu Weather Forecast

Will be extra windy this week onwards until final week to hari raya.
All PRC are advise to lay low . Friends of PRCs are expected to ta pao food for them.
Imigresen and MIB are active because of Hari Haya pocket money .
D7 was pissed off when they found a "ham yee / salted fish " on bed instead of getting a big ang pow in PuduPlaza.
And remember to have an umbrella on stand by.
Daily rain at unexpected hours are expected.
Tomyamchai, since no pandarinas to play with.(Mo Yam Kung Lor) Then where are you taking us to eat Tomyam Kung. KEKEKE

Last edited by sengseng; 16-08-2010 at 06:20 PM.
Old 16-08-2010, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
two thumbs up!
Since you said 2 Thumbs up ; let's go to Twin Tower to buka puasa and eat newly flown in oysters.
Old 17-08-2010, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Since you said 2 Thumbs up ; let's go to Twin Tower to buka puasa and eat newly flown in oysters.
really tempted to join but bad timing. only can hope for the next incoming opportunity.
Old 18-08-2010, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
really tempted to join but bad timing. only can hope for the next incoming opportunity.
Brada, Sometimes its fated. Waited more than 01 hour for XW. She said if cannot wait look for others. Since she said like tat so I went over to blow water with M-Ko. He said got new arrivals. Tot will be disappointed but found a 18+1 Ria Sakurai look alike. Popop Chui summore.Sexy yet innocent look , my cup of green tea leh. When we arrive in the hotel, she reliaze we are staying in a Suite Room in a 5 Star Hotel, her GFE suddenly increase. She went to the bathroom for quite somtime liao but no sound.So I knock at d' door and went in. Only then I found out she din even know how to turn on the shower or bathtub and jacuzzi. She was using her palms to collect water from the tap in the washing basin to wash her body. She was blushing, when I starred at her. Its quite a hilarious scene you know. KEKEKE Wow! its was my lucky nite after all. So temporarily have to be her teacher for the night.

Last edited by sengseng; 18-08-2010 at 05:58 PM.
Old 19-08-2010, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Brada, Sometimes its fated. Waited more than 01 hour for XW. She said if cannot wait look for others. Since she said like tat so I went over to blow water with M-Ko. He said got new arrivals. Tot will be disappointed but found a 18+1 Ria Sakurai look alike. Popop Chui summore.Sexy yet innocent look , my cup of green tea leh. When we arrive in the hotel, she reliaze we are staying in a Suite Room in a 5 Star Hotel, her GFE suddenly increase. She went to the bathroom for quite somtime liao but no sound.So I knock at d' door and went in. Only then I found out she din even know how to turn on the shower or bathtub and jacuzzi. She was using her palms to collect water from the tap in the washing basin to wash her body. She was blushing, when I starred at her. Its quite a hilarious scene you know. KEKEKE Wow! its was my lucky nite after all. So temporarily have to be her teacher for the night.
bro sengseng... did she know how to use the body shampoo... if she doesn't know, then you should be a very very lucky horny guy loh
Old 20-08-2010, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
bro sengseng... did she know how to use the body shampoo... if she doesn't know, then you should be a very very lucky horny guy loh
Really pity her lah.As a matter of fact, I have to do the washing for her. Anyway its my pleasure doing the service this gives me a different perspective in newcomer FL. KEKEKE.Last night I bought her a cake to eat. Dell me want to go rendezvousing with me this weekend, wanna join? When are you cumming down to TCSS? Last night many pandarinas cum for interview, I shrug off some off them. Dunno why last night got so many swarming over my table.Finally found a little cherry bird. So sensual and sexy. Especially her vermilion lips. Her fashion taste is classy too. At first I tot she would be lcly, after breaking the Ice, GFE is high too. Too bad , she is leaving soon. I like the part when she gave me the CFM look and said if you dun try me , you will sure regret woh. Like tat beh tahan liao. KEKEKE
Old 21-08-2010, 02:31 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
jackson sung is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

contact yuki .... 016 515 1398 for special service...

boobs : B cup

height : around 5 feet 3

FJ : 8/10

Looks : 9/10

part time model.

BBBJ: 7/10

Around kl area...
Old 21-08-2010, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really pity her lah.As a matter of fact, I have to do the washing for her. Anyway its my pleasure doing the service this gives me a different perspective in newcomer FL. KEKEKE.Last night I bought her a cake to eat. Dell me want to go rendezvousing with me this weekend, wanna join? When are you cumming down to TCSS? Last night many pandarinas cum for interview, I shrug off some off them. Dunno why last night got so many swarming over my table.Finally found a little cherry bird. So sensual and sexy. Especially her vermilion lips. Her fashion taste is classy too. At first I tot she would be lcly, after breaking the Ice, GFE is high too. Too bad , she is leaving soon. I like the part when she gave me the CFM look and said if you dun try me , you will sure regret woh. Like tat beh tahan liao. KEKEKE
aiiii, bro sengseng... would like to TCSS with you but time doesn't pity me (too much work too little time)... must wait girl from isaan go back then only i can join you
Old 24-08-2010, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
aiiii, bro sengseng... would like to TCSS with you but time doesn't pity me (too much work too little time)... must wait girl from isaan go back then only i can join you
Ytd night 714 Poltergeist night leh, very quite leh. Dare not cheong cos cheong wrong liao ; cheong the type with no shadow & no chin one how?KEKEKE
How was your playground last night?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1