The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by secara View Post
These gals are hot hot hot!

Why is it that when I am there the quality of the gals is like shit.

Where did you hide these stunners?
I did not hide these girls.
Guess u hv to show some good pesos to lure them out.

Last night at Crystal palace , a korean guy n a girl throw 20p bills down from the 2nd storey to stage. Estimated abt 100pcs from each of them.
I say say only, don't go n do it ok.
2000p can barfine girl liao.

Last edited by datou; 01-01-2013 at 10:49 PM.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by secara View Post
These gals are hot hot hot!

Why is it that when I am there the quality of the gals is like shit.

Where did you hide these stunners?
bro,maybe u go on the wrong date.lol
Old 02-01-2013, 02:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 0
manahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

lol.... why is Cebu Pacific not promoting AC to Singaporeans? They have a promotion now on but it is only Sin-Illolo only.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5675 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
The local that hang around there are all pea brain idiots and they are jealous of us becoz we can spend more than them.Unlike the Thai,these pinoy are killing the golden goose.
Bro, you don't know Pinoy Pride - dont' matter if they end up broke and in jail or hanged, as long as honour is defended, all is well ..

it is not about you and me have more money .. it is plain simply nothing to do, so do something like .. pick on a foreigner so he may 'share his excess money .. '

Let's not get ther ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
That's why I stop going to Philippine long ago.The girls are not that fantastic anyway,Give me a Thai,Viet,Cambodia,Loas any day.
mmmm .. well, for me, never got GFE like in Pinas .. maybe I been spoilt ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
It's worse, they gang-up n try to milk your money.
The police will charge u (watever charge not important) n release u on amount paid like 30 000pesos.
So the helper will get some too.

Sad but Very True.
And remember this, the cops will not see you again .. but they wil have to see the local fellow often .. who's side will you take, when you know the local fellow, in a fit of anger, can gather his 'barkada' and teach the police a lesson, just for the fun of it ??

Even some of my contacts in Police, no, not in AC, but far far away, advice me the same - the cops too are very fearful of local thugs, and gangs, because they know the repercussion .. add to it, the gangsters know that the legal system is so fine that even when the american who got killed recently in Makati, the culprits all pleaded not-guilty, even though all was caught on camera .. because if the police cannot build a motive (yes, you heard it right .. ) the case can rot in the monster cabinet of Philippines Legal system ..

And most of the cops are NOT local - they are posted from other places, so why antoganise a native, when you have to go back and sleep peacefully ..

And the legal system in Philippines is geared towards very anti-foreigner - even if you are proven innocent, the law says foreigners must be kicked out .. now do you want that black mark ?

And for any useless reason, they can simply mark you as 'unwelcome guest .. '

Stay safe, stay patient, and avoid any conflict .. at any cost .. you have everythin to loose, and the native have nothing to loose ..

To extrapolate on the pinoy pride - even in Singapore, when Filipino pride is offended, I know cases where girls and guys started fighting, even when they know they will be deported - who cares about getting barred in Singapore - all that matter is 'national pride' defended ..

Last edited by etsys; 02-01-2013 at 10:32 AM.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5675 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manahara View Post
lol.... why is Cebu Pacific not promoting AC to Singaporeans? They have a promotion now on but it is only Sin-Illolo only.
Cebu Pac runs promo for routes they are building up .. and those not performing well.

Then again, SIN-Iloilo -is it direct ?
Old 02-01-2013, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Cebu Pac runs promo for routes they are building up .. and those not performing well.

Then again, SIN-Iloilo -is it direct ?
Its all business. Sg-Clark is very popular route and don need any promo to fill otherwise empty seats. But there will be other chances for you. Keep on the lookout or watch this thread.

Exchange rate here in Cebu is only 31.25p.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 0
Goodpack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoodpack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoodpack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Its all business. Sg-Clark is very popular route and don need any promo to fill otherwise empty seats. But there will be other chances for you. Keep on the lookout or watch this thread.

Exchange rate here in Cebu is only 31.25p.
No wonder so difficult to book the tickets.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4943 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

any bro know from angeles city to subic, how many hours by bus?

how much is the hotel in subic?

need to plan my trip there in feb
Old 02-01-2013, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
any bro know from angeles city to subic, how many hours by bus?

how much is the hotel in subic?

need to plan my trip there in feb
bro, i was told by bus about 2hrs. thats all i know about subic.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
awakened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys;
To extrapolate on the pinoy pride - even in Singapore, when Filipino pride is offended, I know cases where girls and guys started fighting, even when they know they will be deported - who cares about getting barred in Singapore - all that matter is 'national pride' defended ..
Singapore is opening the floodgates to welcome more Pinoys into the construction industry to replace the troublemaking PRCs. That could turn out to be a nightmare if not handled properly. Remember the Chinatown MRT incident?
Old 02-01-2013, 06:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 0
Zamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakened View Post
Singapore is opening the floodgates to welcome more Pinoys into the construction industry to replace the troublemaking PRCs. That could turn out to be a nightmare if not handled properly. Remember the Chinatown MRT incident?
What happened in Chinatown?
Old 02-01-2013, 07:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
bro, i was told by bus about 2hrs. thats all i know about subic.
That depends on which bus service you ride...... the Express bus which travels by the Highway takes only about 50 mins..... and that includes a break at the petrol station. Hire your own car and you can be there in 30 mins.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
dipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakened View Post
That's good.... send back all the bloody Ah Tiongs.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
That depends on which bus service you ride...... the Express bus which travels by the Highway takes only about 50 mins..... and that includes a break at the petrol station. Hire your own car and you can be there in 30 mins.
ohhh... thanks bro. can share more on the express bus please? btw are bfs between ac and subic about the same range? running rates too? kindly advise.

thank you.
gem
Old 02-01-2013, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipolog View Post
That's good.... send back all the bloody Ah Tiongs.
Pinoy are not much better but at least can tolerate them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1