The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-05-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 10
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
Mayee ad got removed .. she RTC liao ? was planning to make appt
Heard a few SH69 and LTD girls caught recently. Could she be one of them as she also removed her moments?
Old 29-05-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg50 View Post
Heard a few SH69 and LTD girls caught recently. Could she be one of them as she also removed her moments?
Mayee replied an hour ago that she's out with friends. Didn't realize that she has removed the Wechat moments.
Old 29-05-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Mayee replied an hour ago that she's out with friends. Didn't realize that she has removed the Wechat moments.
is she still working today? no reply from her

realise connie's ad also gone
Old 29-05-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guys dun give in to price hike. Like seriously. Price hike is definitely due to the website admin wan to jack up their price. Furthermore, more ML are smarter. They go solo. Therefore, they pay for high rental by non-lease condos. So u all need to be careful not to fall into traps that payin more means better.
Old 29-05-2016, 07:40 PM
Samster

sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
realise connie's ad also gone
Yes, and Blue ad on SH69 also gone.

Last edited by sg50; 29-05-2016 at 09:18 PM.
Old 29-05-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
大米 dami

大米 dami

This girl took over Ivy's room.
She asks to collect payment upfront, I hesitated.
I had walk out from a few MLs previously but this time I gave in.
She was really sweet and sincere, plus a bit of teh!

Look: Sweet
★Ht: 161CM
★Body: Smooth and milky
★Boobs: 34 “B” All Natural
★Age:23

Stats are very close to the ad. I prefer her look over Ivy.
Hi-Lite are the BM and BJ. I didn't expect to cum in the rubber and she didn't give chance, it was all over in a couple of min, no hands. Those that visited Ivy before, it’s the same modus operandi.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 29-05-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 大米 dami

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
大米 dami
BJ. I didn't expect to cum in the rubber and she didn't give chance,
That's good... must try then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg50 View Post
Yes, and Blue ad on SH69 also gone.
She maybe going back real soon, so that's why didn't continue on the ad...

Cathy, Mango
Old 29-05-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
acerla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=14625050

MR for yuxin from SH69.

Photo is 100% the same person but without the makeup. Makeup can really make a women looks a lot better -.-

An average look without makeup. Slim body with small "B" package.
Good massage and she works hard to cover every inch of your body. Can hold pretty good conversation throughout the course. The reason why I visited her is bcos of her BBBJ. Her skill is real good and it comes with CIM. For $100, it is a good deal.
Old 29-05-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

she is still appeal her pass, maybe might stay another term.. wish her good luck
Old 29-05-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnutty93 View Post
she is still appeal her pass, maybe might stay another term.. wish her good luck
Just to be clear, we are talking about Blue right?
Old 29-05-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Existentialism View Post
To be honest, Forbes, I found your point of view very disturbing. It seems you are suggesting when there is a problem, when there is obvious manipulation and exploitation, we shouldn't right the wrongs. We can't go against the establishment.

Instead, you are suggesting we should either turn the other way and pretend it doesn't exist. Or worse, roll over and let them walk over us.

When there is obvious wrongs, whether it's ML prices, human rights issues, political mistreatment, oppression... any injustice .... we must voice out!!! Esspecially if it has been happening forever and ever. Especially when it falls on deaf ears - the voices must then be even louder! You can't just give up and take the crap thrown at you. We as people must stand up and be counted, even though the odds are stacked up against us. Because right is right, and wrong is wrong.

And you know, sometimes, our voices are hear.... wish now $110...

Cheers
PS. Its not just about the price.... it's about principles, the resilient spirit, the character.

There is a line in the movie 300 (I think). The essence of which I hope to practice... "I'd rather die on my feet then to live on my knees." hehehehe
I would like to continue this debate but TS has asked us to drop this subject matter and i would like to respect his wishes. Be that as it may, i would just like to say that we can complain about price and value for money all we want. Does it make a difference?

Cheers
Old 29-05-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
MagnoliaCow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros mind pming me the damage for Crystal services?

Thanks!
Old 29-05-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 10
clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooney8888 View Post
I came out from a session with Hope, after exiting the lift, saw 2 police officers and a whole bunch of people squatting at the carpark of her vicinity. My balls almost come out from my mouth. Lucky i played it cool and just walked calmly to the exit.

Holy f**k literally close shave man
Just spoke to Hope this afternoon. She's out on holidays with friends. Will be back to work shortly in a few days time.
Old 29-05-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1893 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
大米 dami

This girl took over Ivy's room.
She asks to collect payment upfront, I hesitated.
I had walk out from a few MLs previously but this time I gave in.
She was really sweet and sincere, plus a bit of teh!

Look: Sweet
★Ht: 161CM
★Body: Smooth and milky
★Boobs: 34 “B” All Natural
★Age:23

Stats are very close to the ad. I prefer her look over Ivy.
Hi-Lite are the BM and BJ. I didn't expect to cum in the rubber and she didn't give chance, it was all over in a couple of min, no hands. Those that visited Ivy before, it’s the same modus operandi.
Me test run her tnite c she realy gd or nt? But c her wechat pics look chio seah...
Old 29-05-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7397 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaCow View Post
Any bros mind pming me the damage for Crystal services?

Thanks!
Perhaps you should PM her and ask her directly.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=607672
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1