The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-05-2013, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
orgasmaxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Hello everyone. My friend and I are from KL, we arrived at batam yesterday(first timers). After reading pages of generous info on this thread, we were still a bit undecided on where to go. We stayed at Sentosa Hotel, 8 mins walk from Nagoya Hill. We took a taxi that is on standby outside the hotel, when the driver asked, where to go, my friend promptly replied "Cari cewek", which he quickly understood.

The time is 4pm and the driver was surprised that we are going hunting at such 'late hours'. He says people usually go hunting around 1pm. So we were brought to a dodgy looking area with an unlit KTV neon sign. As we entered, we were directed to an area were all the girls are sitting. At one glance, we rejected without asking for the price, the quality was so bad! Driver took us around a few more places which had all poor quality girls. There was one place that had a decent one, but the opening price was 1.2m, feeling that it was too overpriced, we left the place.

It is now near to 6 pm, our last place was called indah berry, or something like that, don't really remember. The girls are on their break(5-6pm), so we only got to look at the girls' photos through the OKT's handphone. One girl immediately caught my friend's eye, and I have to agree her looks and body was 9/10, price: 1.2m discounted to 1m. It was my turn to choose and I chose a girl that smiled and said 'hi' to me. Her cute GFE made me chose her, her bio as below, sorry I forgot her name.

Face: 6/10
Body: 10/10 (perky and average sized boobs, baby smooth skin)
Price:1m discounted to 900k
Old 18-05-2013, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

We reached back at the hotel with the girls at 6.20pm. The taxi driver quoted us 80k, we gave him 100k since he spent more time compared to the drive from airport to our hotel, which was a 80k fare.

When we reached the room, the girl and I had a cigarette and chat for a while. We then got naked and I pecked her neck to her belly gently. She wore the condom for me and cowgirl for a while. I could tell her movements were not as 'pro' as an experienced lady. Didn't matter, I proceeded to missionary, her pussy was really tight. I could comfortably insert my dick 3/4 through, the last 1/4 was a bit painful. While doing the missionary, she had an orgasm. I pumped her hard but could not cum, switch to doggy but also could not cum. At this point, she was starting to dry up and both of us getting tired, so we stopped.

My friend called me using the hotel phone and told me he switched girl. Turned out the 10/10 girl was a starfish with a bad attitude, major turn off. He took taxi back to the placed with the girl and complained to the OKT, he topped up 200k to change girl (which was lower price than his first girl). This girl was more 'alive', much better than the previous one. I'll leave it to him to FR here.

After we finished our first round, we went out to dinner at a nearby place. Fish, beef, verge, 2 soups and drinks cost us 311k for 4 pax. Not worth it, I can eat good food in KL for these prices.

The four of us then head back to my room to rest and watch some TV. The girls complained that they were bored and wanted to go karaoke and shopping. We weren't going to give in to their needs and went back to our respective rooms. My girl and I lied on the bed watching TV, we cuddled while I pecked and caressed her body gently. When the TV show was over, we were both aroused and I removed her clothing piece by piece until both of us were in our underwear only. I circled her nipples with my tongue while I grinded my hard cock against her pussy. I took off her panties and I put on a 003 Okamoto rubber. During the first round, she didn't allow my hand near her pussy, she was more liberal this time round. My finger massaged her thighs, belly and groin area without touching her clit. As I slide my finger in between her pussy and gently grazed her clot, she let out a soft moan. She was wet and I was rock hard, I went in and the first 3/4 was easy and the last 1/4 was a bit pain as usual. Her wet and tight pussy is so nice to slide in and out of, I humped her till she came. Slowed down for 15 secs, and continued humping. As I did not want her to dry up again like the first round, I went turbo mode and came also. Started and finished in missionary.
Old 18-05-2013, 01:36 PM
Samster (M)

Exhausted, we smoked a bit then cuddled in the bed in our undies till we sleep. My dick was erect again and rubbing against her smooth bum and silky panties. We slept till the morning and she took a shower and left before 9am, I gave her a 100k tip.

So I had 2 fucks and came once for a total of 1m, not that worth but I didn't mind because of her cute GFE. As you can tell, I'm single, lol.

My friend on the other hand, fuck, sleep, fuck sleep, fuck, sleep. Total he came 4 times, which was well worth for him.

To conclude my first batam experience, it wasn't as cheap as I expected. Maybe because OKT could tell we are first timers here and we didn't press hard enough for more discounts. I probably won't return unless I have business in JB or SG. In KL, we have better cheong places with good service at marginally higher prices. All in all, okay lah. Today is our second day and it will be cheap food and MP from now on, till we fly back to KL tomorrow. Thanks for reading.
Old 19-05-2013, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice write up gOOd eFFort
Old 20-05-2013, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
nissansunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,
Never been to Batam and will be heading to Harmoni Hotel in 3 weeks time so would like to seek recommendation from you.

Understand that there is street (Nagoya) near the hotel and heard that it is quite happenings... Any recommendation on the MP (safe)? What is the damage if I were to bring girl back to hotel for a night?
Old 20-05-2013, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissansunny View Post
Hi Bros,
Never been to Batam and will be heading to Harmoni Hotel in 3 weeks time so would like to seek recommendation from you.

Understand that there is street (Nagoya) near the hotel and heard that it is quite happenings... Any recommendation on the MP (safe)? What is the damage if I were to bring girl back to hotel for a night?
Yes, it is safe. MP gals dont do over nite unless they check out from their work place.

Prices you nego lah. from 500K onwards.

For massage, read my list.

For pick up, there are many to look for.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 20-05-2013, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
shyguysgkl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back fr batam last weekend.
a newbie. overpriced girls maybe due to many many sg and msia
brothers came over last week. gold bird and indah2 are still the best places
to book girls I think.
an ojek brought me to houses of the FL(cramped small room
where the FL stays) first time experience. can try this if you arrive late evening.
wondering if still can find gem in batam? I read the forum and
follow the tips already but no luck. maybe need an experience
brother to show me. my experience in TBK better.
Old 20-05-2013, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
stopie is Cool - loads of Potential

Harmoni Hotel or Planet Holiday Hotel or Formosa Hotel

please advise which above mentioned hotel is a better choice in terms of within walking distance to MPs or f*** shop?

also let me know exactly where is the good MP & f*** shop.

Are these hotels walkable to altalanta spa?
Old 20-05-2013, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
nissansunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Yes, it is safe. MP gals dont do over nite unless they check out from their work place.

Prices you nego lah. from 500K onwards.

For massage, read my list.

For pick up, there are many to look for.
Thanks bro for the info! I can't speak Malay so hope that should not be a problem...
Old 21-05-2013, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Oranfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going this Thursday?
Old 21-05-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissansunny View Post
Thanks bro for the info! I can't speak Malay so hope that should not be a problem...
No a big issue, mixture of hokkien n english can help you get by. Some words of malay also can

Old 21-05-2013, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopie View Post
Harmoni Hotel or Planet Holiday Hotel or Formosa Hotel

please advise which above mentioned hotel is a better choice in terms of within walking distance to MPs or f*** shop?

also let me know exactly where is the good MP & f*** shop.

Are these hotels walkable to altalanta spa?
Walkable to Altalanta? Only I know is hotel Novotel and Pacific.

Fuck shops? Formosa, lovina are the nearest.

Old 21-05-2013, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
stopie is Cool - loads of Potential

hi,

any recommended F*** shops or MPs with specials around Formosa hotel (walking distance)?
Old 22-05-2013, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 16
blury18 is one of the Best!blury18 is one of the Best!blury18 is one of the Best!blury18 is one of the Best!

Hi bros. Planning to go to batam for the first time and seeking couple of advices from bros out there.
Need bros to recommend me few things
1) need a hotel around Nagoya Hill and price per night
2) good & hard massage and maybe with something more
3) Any good place for cewek

and how do I differentiate if it's 1shot / 2shot / a night and stuff
I can't speak their language so I'll have a lil commu problem
Old 22-05-2013, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blury18 View Post
Hi bros. Planning to go to batam for the first time and seeking couple of advices from bros out there.
Need bros to recommend me few things
1) need a hotel around Nagoya Hill and price per night
2) good & hard massage and maybe with something more
3) Any good place for cewek

and how do I differentiate if it's 1shot / 2shot / a night and stuff
I can't speak their language so I'll have a lil commu problem
papi there can speak hokkien, if u have language problem. pls let papi know and choose girl can speak ur language.

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread