The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2011, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Below might help those who r virgin in Pattaya. It is safe and sure proof to get a bonk. If you still can't get a ger in Pattaya then use your faithful left or right hand.

1. Beer Garden

Bonk is about 700 -1500 THB for ST, 1000-2000THB for LT, barfine abt 500-1000 THB

Beer about 80-150 THB.

Location, 6, 8, 10, 13, WS, LK.

2. Agogo starts at about 9pm and closes at about 2am. Most gers speak a bit of English.

Bonk is 1000-1500 THB for ST and 2000-3000 for LT. Barfine abt 600-1000.

Beer abt 100-150 THB.

Location, WS and LK

3. Most disco start at about 9 pm. Crowds start about 11pm and closes at abt 3am.

Bonk is 1000-2000THB ST and 1500-3000 LT
ONS is free
A bottle of Black Label about 1500-2000THB. Mixture abt 50THB

Location, Insomia, Hollywood

In Thailand, most hotels dun allow Thai ger to stay overnight with a foreign man in the hotel room. Recommend you check with Tim from ThaiHotelDiscounts.com

Will amend or add more details as time goes by, while I try to explore other location.
Old 15-09-2011, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Finished my work at 8.30pm. A quick shower and i walked to Walking Street.

The road was full of people, chinese tour groups, indians, middle eastern fellows, farangs. So i decided to try the left side of the street then the right side of it.

The first agogo was Alcatraz ( wrong spelling ). Beer per bottle was Thb 135. In their usual prison uniforms. The wardens in black, the prisoners in black and white. A few were naked. Two good lookers with nice melons. Eye contact can be made here.

A hostress came to me and asked me where i came from. She said i am from Japan, Korea,Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and never mentioned any farang country. Okay, i lied to her and said i am a tourist and went to Jakarta, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Bangkok and now in Pattaya and will be in Myamnar later. And that i am Micheal and is a Canadian Chinese from Toronto. And explained a few things about winter, exotic shows in Toronto to her. She saw my SGD, Vietnam Dongs,Indonesian Rupiahs that i showed her And she swallowed all this crap wholefully. No need to tell the truth to any agogo lady. Went into Fahrenheit and left. Nothing much inisde here.

Next stop was The Sea in Soi Diamond. I did not try Super Agogo 1 which was next to The Sea as i went inside during last trip. Okay, got a few ladies that looked okay and again they swallowed all the crap i told them. Nice, small place, not crowded and had a few draft beers here, price was Thb55 per draft beer. Met Miao, Nadia,the young mamasan plus a few other better lookers.The dinos.......i am not interested in them.

Skipped Super Baby as i went in during my last trip. Went to Heavens Above and left. Lousy girls inside. Went into Super Girl and had a bottle of Chang beer. A few lookers here, especially the syt in the jacuzzi.

Left and went into Caurosel ( wrong spelling ) and i had another beer. Girls were so so only but rubba rubba sure can. But i was alone and it was crowded here. Be careful here because that they have 2 ladies and one was the hitman and her rifle carrier was carrying a tray 2 or 3 tequilas. The 2 ladies would hit everyone with ladies and ask the customers to buy the tequilas. They never came to me as i was in a corner.

Next stop was across the other side, the right side of walking Street, went into Living Dolls, Muis , Peppermint plus a few others and stayed in Roxy and rabba rabba and french kiss kiss kiss a few ladies. And later went into SEXY AIRPORT which i now ban for life.

How you like it if you got your own beer thrown onto your face ?. Pity it was not cunt juice from a syt ...........me dreaming !. I would love this cunt juice on my face !.

Read my report in thread, Dedicated to Bangkok's Agogo section.

Went back to The Sea, me looked damn angry and almost all the ladies tried to comfort me when i told them about the incident in Sexy Airport.

Never step into Super Agogo 1, Secrets, Angelwitch, The Cavern as me have been there during my last trip.

Today, may try out Happy, Misty, Shark and Baccara.

Last edited by Yokosi; 15-09-2011 at 02:15 PM. Reason: typo
Old 15-09-2011, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post

The road was full of people, chinese tour groups, indians, middle eastern fellows, farangs. So i decided to try the left side of the street then the right side of it.

The first agogo was Alcatraz ( wrong spelling ). Beer per bottle was Thb 135. In their usual prison uniforms. The wardens in black, the prisoners in black and white. A few were naked. Two good lookers with nice melons. Eye contact can be made here.

A hostress came to me and asked me where i came from. She said i am from Japan, Korea,Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and never mentioned any farang country. Okay, i lied to her and said i am a tourist and went to Jakarta, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Bangkok and now in Pattaya and will be in Myamnar later. And that i am Micheal and is a Canadian Chinese from Toronto. And explained a few things about winter, exotic shows in Toronto to her. She saw my SGD, Vietnam Dongs,Indonesian Rupiahs that i showed her And she swallowed all this crap wholefully. No need to tell the truth to any agogo lady. Went into Fahrenheit and left. Nothing much inisde here.

Next stop was The Sea in Soi Diamond. I did not try Super Agogo 1 which was next to The Sea as i went inside during last trip. Okay, got a few ladies that looked okay and again they swallowed all the crap i told them. Nice, small place, not crowded and had a few draft beers here, price was Thb55 per draft beer. Met Miao, Nadia,the young mamasan plus a few other better lookers.The dinos.......i am not interested in them.

Skipped Super Baby as i went in during my last trip. Went to Heavens Above and left. Lousy girls inside. Went into Super Girl and had a bottle of Chang beer. A few lookers here, especially the syt in the jacuzzi.

Left and went into Caurosel ( wrong spelling ) and i had another beer. Girls were so so only but rubba rubba sure can. But i was alone and it was crowded here. Be careful here because that they have 2 ladies and one was the hitman and her rifle carrier was carrying a tray 2 or 3 tequilas. The 2 ladies would hit everyone with ladies and ask the customers to buy the tequilas. They never came to me as i was in a corner.

Next stop was across the other side, the right side of walking Street, went into Living Dolls, Muis , Peppermint plus a few others and stayed in Roxy and rabba rabba and french kiss kiss kiss a few ladies. And later went into SEXY AIRPORT which i now ban for life.

How you like it if you got your own beer thrown onto your face ?. Pity it was not cunt juice from a syt ...........me dreaming !. I would love this cunt juice on my face !.

Went back to The Sea, me looked damn angry and almost all the ladies tried to comfort me when i told them about the incident in Sexy Airport.

Never step into Super Agogo 1, Secrets, Angelwitch, The Cavern as me have been there during my last trip.

Don't forget to give them your so called "Money Gallant".
Old 15-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
1. Beer Garden

Bonk is about 700 -1500 THB for ST, 1000-2000THB for LT, barfine abt 500-1000 THB

Beer about 80-150 THB.

Location, 6, 8, 10, 13, WS, LK.
Thanks for taking the effort Beer garden you mean beer bars? Standard BF should be 300-500 normally. 500 already consider carrot price, unless it's those on WS. 1000 BF for BB I can only think of dancers.

location can include DS (Drinking street), Naklua, 2nd Road, Soi 2.

AGG location includes soi 2, 7, 8. I recall 13 also have TQ.

Can refer here http://www.pattayagogos.com/

For gf hotels refer to http://www.pattayaone.com/
Old 15-09-2011, 06:40 PM
Samster

zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros, those who stopped by Champagne on LK Metro can try nego 1.5k LT. There're a couple of recent reports on another forum that they are taking ladies LT for 1.5k

The manager of Mash mentioned he had printed out of the average 1.5k LT price and pasted it for the ladies as guide. So maybe can try 1.5k LT for most agg on LK Metro

Try not to overpay, if you need to spend, take 2 ladies with WS prices
Old 15-09-2011, 09:49 PM
CaptainNelson

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I've been seeing this girl, I liked.
She accept in her apartment near Miracle suite hotel
Girl is really busty and trying to do her best to please
Old 15-09-2011, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Girl-lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whao, u reali can explore a lot of pubs in such a short time huh.......

When is ur flight back?
Old 16-09-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by libertavita1356 View Post

1 hours: 300 EUR her pussy from gold?

i can take 10 tai girls for such money
Quote:
Originally Posted by libertavita1356 View Post

i want to come to Pattaya this days and looking for white meat there

anyone tried before?
share please i am interesting
U a bit of siao siao, wire not right.... 1 post mentioned expensive, another post u wanted to try it. Why will u travel all the way to Pattaya to try an ang mo? Thai ger pussy not appealing enough? It is like Eskimo going all the way to Sahara to buy ice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNelson View Post
What did u mean by "she accept in her apartment"? BTW what is your post about? A busty ger only??
Old 16-09-2011, 01:23 PM
Samster

Those bros staying near flood area careful hor.

29 escaped crocs caught in Pattaya
http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingn...ght-in-pattaya
Old 18-09-2011, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jalanampang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what about russian in pattaya? Kazakhstan uzbekistan there i know.
Old 18-09-2011, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post

Wah Bro you sure cover lots of ground in one night. Sorry unable to meet up with you, finish our golf game late and then have late dinner. Just went to walking street after dinner and pop into Super Baby. Yeah I say I would avoid going there as need to pay first before play but my friends want to go in. Got quite a few chio young girls especially the few who are doing the shower. Not very crowded and the japanese who are there just sit around and stare with their mouth open. Saw a sweet young thing sitting at a corner, wink at her to come over for a chat. She got mix blood heritage, father Italian and mother thai. As was tired from golf and since got some chemistry through chatting, decided to bar fine her. Pay bar fine 600baht and ST 2000baht. Went to short time room nearby for 350 baht.

Strip to birthday suit and she got the smallest waist I have seen about 24in with two nice size B+ cup. Have shower together and then start with frenching,blowing and 69.She cum during e 69. Switch to missionary and have to go slow as mine is too big for her tight pussy. After a few strokes for her to get use to my dick, switch to full throttle and release my teenage tadpoles (quite some time did not disharge, tadpoles almost mature into frogs). Told her I wan second rd as I my first load was quick release.She say can but must pay extra.

Rest for 15 mins and she say my nong chai still sleeping. Told her to wake him up. She blow for a while and say still sleeping, how (I also worry how come still sleeping, too much energy expended in golf??) Told her to continue blowing while I just relax and enjoy her licking and sucking and try not to focus getting hard. Luckily a few minutes later nong chai fully awake and enjoy a relaxing second rd. Finish, wash up and give her extra 300 bahts.She happy with it and me left sextisfy. Her name Sara, something like that for bros who are interested. Next night try soi LK Metro bars...
Old 18-09-2011, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry, 2000 baht with bar fine included (some bargaining), confuse with bangkok agogo
Old 19-09-2011, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jalanampang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
give me contact pleeease
Old 19-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
midvalley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
what is a link bro?i want to try her
Old 19-09-2011, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
midvalley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am going to pattaya in november and looking for nice bobs http://www.asianescorts.com/escort/M...m=regular_list who try her give me info please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1