The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2024, 09:00 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Assuming you spend $150 per visit, you are going to spend close to $2,000 a month. How are you going to keep sustaining it? My initial objective was to spend less than how much I spent in GL.

It began as $200 - $300 per overnight (after unlock) which is more worth it than sessions in GL. Cat200 PRC in GL is $200 for just 1hr, usually I made it 1.5 - 2 hrs, then end up spent $300 - $400 each time. The time spent for overnight is like 8 - 10hrs each time, did your few hundred get such amount of time?

Now this one don't even ask for $, so I usually just gave her minimum amount and gifts on special days. You can make someone not 100% money, it is possible to find, just extremely rare.
I spend during daytime when her workhours. Overnight always "foc" + action-packed one..

Bought her stuffs etc. VDay gave big angbao. Return home country i cover cost etc. Oh my. I mean i can sustain. But it seems like its.... not healthy :/

Your one is really a true gem bro
Old 28-02-2024, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1514 / Power: 18
need_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
I know few girls who eventually married their customers and some being their customers mistress
Love…
Happy ending! Well, as happy as it could be under the circumstance.
Old 29-02-2024, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 3
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
I spend during daytime when her workhours. Overnight always "foc" + action-packed one..

Bought her stuffs etc. VDay gave big angbao. Return home country i cover cost etc. Oh my. I mean i can sustain. But it seems like its.... not healthy :/

Your one is really a true gem bro
Gem but cannot keep. It really depends on how you develop with her. Even if I can make another like that, it is quite pointless. Only can have the experience and painful memories.

Like I've said, one offs can't satisfy me. The ML girls I choose to unlock completely fall within the kind I'm looking for, it will become very difficult on me if I keep making these and losing them. I'm shooting myself in the foot.
Old 29-02-2024, 08:30 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
I know few girls who eventually married their customers and some being their customers mistress
Love…
I don't have to and can't do it now, but I wonder how difficult is it to end up like this. I don't think it can be approved that easily.
Old 29-02-2024, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 19
HeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant future

Love lor hahaha and money lor
Old 29-02-2024, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1514 / Power: 18
need_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant future
Quote:
I don't have to and can't do it now, but I wonder how difficult is it to end up like this. I don't think it can be approved that easily.
Bro, I don’t mean to jab at you, but when you say you don’t have to, do you mean you don’t really dig the ML enough to want to marry her? You say you can’t do it now, do you mean you don’t have the financial capability to do so?
Old 29-02-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Samtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to beholdSamtotato is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Gem but cannot keep. It really depends on how you develop with her. Even if I can make another like that, it is quite pointless. Only can have the experience and painful memories.

Like I've said, one offs can't satisfy me. The ML girls I choose to unlock completely fall within the kind I'm looking for, it will become very difficult on me if I keep making these and losing them. I'm shooting myself in the foot.
Yes lo. But nvm ba.. settle ok ur next one which u can have a future with. iT will be more worth it.
Old 29-02-2024, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Dirianlover93 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
We will never get over the 犯贱 part. Do you think you can really stop? I did try to reduce the amount of interaction I have with her, but it is so difficult. Most of the time, I'm just contented with her presence. But sometimes, when it happens, it happens. As a matter of fact, she's the one I spent the least on.

I too have the wild thoughts you are having when she's busy, taking time to respond. But every time I took my time to head there to just look at her, I just see her doing foot massage.
Mine is a ML so I can’t see or know what she is doing behind doors …😡
But anyway I have decided to stop all these nonsense liao …hopefully my small head can control
Old 29-02-2024, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Bro, I don’t mean to jab at you, but when you say you don’t have to, do you mean you don’t really dig the ML enough to want to marry her? You say you can’t do it now, do you mean you don’t have the financial capability to do so?
I did consider to marry this ML, but our conditions don't match. I can afford to take care of her and also support kids, but she already has quite a few. That will make things difficult. Even if I look past that, she don't accept the condition to make one with me. She don't want to collect anymore of them.

The "don't have to" is another matter, which is I went to look for another partner with a high possibility for a future. She's NOT a ML.
Old 29-02-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes lo. But nvm ba.. settle ok ur next one which u can have a future with. iT will be more worth it.
See how it goes lor. I hope it's good, time will tell.
Old 29-02-2024, 11:13 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
See how it goes lor. I hope it's good, time will tell.
Yes bro.. if easy to kio and unlock also shows alot on the character..jiayou k!
Old 01-03-2024, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes bro.. if easy to kio and unlock also shows alot on the character..jiayou k!
I saw a nerdy guy eating some food at the spa, offered proposal to marry my Viet ML and keep her in SG. My ML just tell him see how it goes after some time. She said though he visit her earlier than me, he don't visit her often, just foot massage sometimes. Not sure how far they got, but she said he don't make any advances, never did any stuff (not sure, but he sure is nerdy), then suddenly pop the question.

I'm the worst one there, did everything under the sun (and moon). I felt uneasy and did her yet again, ask her whether she can trust her heart. She said every time I show up, her heart is shaken, want to avoid but still accommodated by my actions anyway. Actually, I can sense she still has the feeling with me, but I cannot commit. I think I hurt her ... Now it seems she don't do much things she liked to do before.

There's only 2 tokens on her, 1 is from her ex-bf many years ago and one is from me. Probably he also had some difficulties like me.

Last edited by lonelyfish; 01-03-2024 at 01:24 AM.
Old 01-03-2024, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5138 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish
I went to look for another partner with a high possibility for a future. She's NOT a ML.
I think this is a better option ...
Old 01-03-2024, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
I think this is a better option ...
For future, this will probably be, need to put the effort to develop it of course.

Even my ML don't seem to be the 随便 type, I know there's a chance I'm not the only one. It is a fact that I managed to fully unlock her. She's a nice girl, I wish her the best in future.
Old 01-03-2024, 08:57 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
I saw a nerdy guy eating some food at the spa, offered proposal to marry my Viet ML and keep her in SG. My ML just tell him see how it goes after some time. She said though he visit her earlier than me, he don't visit her often, just foot massage sometimes. Not sure how far they got, but she said he don't make any advances, never did any stuff (not sure, but he sure is nerdy), then suddenly pop the question.

I'm the worst one there, did everything under the sun (and moon). I felt uneasy and did her yet again, ask her whether she can trust her heart. She said every time I show up, her heart is shaken, want to avoid but still accommodated by my actions anyway. Actually, I can sense she still has the feeling with me, but I cannot commit. I think I hurt her ... Now it seems she don't do much things she liked to do before.

There's only 2 tokens on her, 1 is from her ex-bf many years ago and one is from me. Probably he also had some difficulties like me.
Dont visit often how can suddenly marry? doNT make sense to me also.mY ml always show me there's people who offered her $xxx for fj but she rejects them.

Makes me happy, but tbh in this trade, its just hard to totally trust these. bEhind closed doors, anything could happen.

Im sure ur ml stil have feelings for u.fEElings cant disappear overnight.thAts why
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1