The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-05-2014, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Thats the problem bro.... Sinkies not willing to pay and always looking for a free handout! KNN...
Ohhh... f spider...
Old 20-05-2014, 01:19 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow VVVIP Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If he is willing to pay, I can get someone to hold his dick...
Maybe he can use your VVVIP premium service.
Old 20-05-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: VVVIP Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Maybe he can use your VVVIP premium service.
Yeah....that's how you party

Old 20-05-2014, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
chyoda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thailand's army declares martial law!! Wonder how it will affect the chionging scene there! Any bros in bkk now care to share the situation? I've booked a trip there in 2 weeks time
Old 20-05-2014, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
BKKdreaming is Cool - loads of Potential

The army has taken over in Thailand as of this morning,

a good place to find information is at
https://twitter.com/RichardBarrow

so far its been OK, but its still early in the morning and probably a suprise to most people,

Be safe out there
Old 20-05-2014, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Bangkok Field Report

Martial law impose in Thailand, but according to the army it's not the coup.

All the army starting to take control of the Tv stations.

Prepare for the worse thing to happen.
Old 20-05-2014, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: VVVIP Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Yeah....that's how you party

That's fooking cool man! With an entry like that , it will wet any pussy!
Old 20-05-2014, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chyoda View Post
Thailand's army declares martial law!! Wonder how it will affect the chionging scene there! Any bros in bkk now care to share the situation? I've booked a trip there in 2 weeks time
Jagan takut la! Go read Thailand 101 and you'll see something like this happens every few years. Its like your PC (Thailand) rebooting itself to reinstall a new program (Govt.). Relative peace will come after all this for 5-10(?) years and it will happen again.
Old 20-05-2014, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Should have declared earlier.... useless green men...

Come Bangkok, it is very safe with military protection...

The currency dropped till 32.63 against USD after the announcement. Now stable back to 32.51. Guess all tourists outside Thailand are celebrating to more THB in the wallet.

Last edited by naemlo; 20-05-2014 at 11:46 AM.
Old 20-05-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

KTL fella no spam thai threads this x?

Half a coup
Old 20-05-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Army declares martial law

Thailand awoke this morning to an announcement that martial law has been declared. So far its pretty light handed with little of no army presence on the streets. In fact many joked driving today has been a breeze with less traffic!

The army has reclaimed Government House which the PDRC had taken over a few days ago. The army has also surrounded the Reds rally site at Aska which is the near the Crown Prince's palace. 10 satellite TV stations have been ordered to stop broadcasting. This includes UDD and BlueSky, mouth pieces of the Reds and PDRC respectively.

According to The Nation. Thaksin was quoted as saying "he knew" about the army's move. The rabbit hole just got deeper and deeper.

More importantly no curfew has been declared and no reports of violence yet. Entertainment joints have not been issued any stop business order so can safely assume it's "business as usual". Bros can keep updated via my Twitter on any latest news.

Martial being announced on TV this morning.

Machine gun mounted jeep in front of the 4 Face Buddah.
Old 20-05-2014, 02:20 PM
Samster

Army declares martial law

Here is a more unbiased report from The New York Times on this morning's situation.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/05/20..._r=0&referrer=
Old 21-05-2014, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 11
StephenB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

Just arrived in BKK this morning, just found out about the martial law before I boarded the plane. Traffic is good as they said some locals stopped driving for fear of roadblocks. But the BTS and MRT damn packed!!

It really is BAU (business as usual) everywhere, I went to Addict Massage in the evening as usual, had my dick washed and sucked clean clean as usual... Shit everything is as usual... at least for now.

Not that scary lah as long as they don't enforce any curfew... They did announce curfew, but at 10pm still plenty of people around on the streets or at least at Ratchadapisek where I just had my dinner makan and at Suk where I am rooming.

Cheers
Old 21-05-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Martial law? A coup by any other name?

Be careful tonight maybe trouble after announcement of new army appointed PM #MartialLaw #coup #Thailand #Bangkok

Martial Law? A Coup By Any Other Name?

So far nothing announced yet to affect people's daily lives. No curfew. No business shutdowns. So can chiong as per normal but do note only government TV stations are broadcasting so have an alternate source of updates.

Most of the Reds are camped outside Bangkok and PDRC at Democracy Monument. So most of Bangkok relatively safe.
Old 21-05-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenB View Post
Not that scary lah as long as they don't enforce any curfew... They did announce curfew, but at 10pm still plenty of people around on the streets
When did they declare curfew? Did u hear wrongly? You see many people in the street means no curfew. 2010 when Reds occupied parts of Bangkok with shooting live bullet and burnt down Central World then thats the time when they declare curfew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPBoy View Post
Be careful tonight maybe trouble after announcement of new army appointed PM
I think not confirm yet bro... the TV station jumped the gun... last I heard they just finished round one for today's meeting. Tmrrw come back TCSS session again

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1