The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-05-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Border insecurity mounts as tourist visa abuse is targeted.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/inve...se-is-targeted.

Stopping visa run abuse a good step.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/opinion/o...se-a-good-step.
Old 18-05-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Memoirs of a mama-san.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/inve...-of-a-mama-san.
Old 18-05-2014, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4671 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It will be the same price for every LD. The first 30mins is compulsory 3 or 5 LDs depending on g-club.

No need to know mummy or book a table... just walk in and show your wallet with THB to the recept and say u want to squeeze a few tits. The recept will know your intention and next a mummy will come n serve u like a king.
That's what I did!
Old 18-05-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

Back from BKK trip from 7 to 11 May.

Overall experience was pretty good. Will be going again very soon.

Clubbing - lots of eye candy with chio thai babes
Massage - fj was sop but the massage itself was crappy or non existent.. maybe just me haha.
Gogo bars - barring their boobs as usual... too much to choose.

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !

Last edited by Legionnaire; 18-05-2014 at 03:49 PM.
Old 18-05-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been travelling to BKK before.

Actually hotel was booked at Nana before . Haha! So quite happening at night. Only issue is.....didnt know go where have fun.

Solo mission to nana plaza but dont know what to lookout for. No cheong buddy around also
Old 18-05-2014, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post

Actually hotel was booked at Nana before . Haha! So quite happening at night. Only issue is.....didnt know go where have fun.

Solo mission to nana plaza but dont know what to lookout for. No cheong buddy around also
I was at nana plaza early tis mth n oso my first time there. There r many agogo bars there from level 1 to level 3. Lots of syts waiting for u to book them lol... if not, u can juz sit at the open concept beer garden, beer is cheap@ 80bht during happy hour n 115 bht after. Ladies will come n sit with u.. ladydrink is 130bht. But if u wan to book those girls. U must pay a barfine of 700bht unless u wait for her to finish her work there.. there r few ladyboy shops too. So see before u go in haha.. 2nd floor angelwitch r very happening agogo bar there..
Old 18-05-2014, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Boom from NyanNyan? Not sure is she is back from "vacation."

Will flying there on June..will fr after try
Old 18-05-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
I was at nana plaza early tis mth n oso my first time there. There r many agogo bars there from level 1 to level 3. Lots of syts waiting for u to book them lol... if not, u can juz sit at the open concept beer garden, beer is cheap@ 80bht during happy hour n 115 bht after. Ladies will come n sit with u.. ladydrink is 130bht. But if u wan to book those girls. U must pay a barfine of 700bht unless u wait for her to finish her work there.. there r few ladyboy shops too. So see before u go in haha.. 2nd floor angelwitch r very happening agogo bar there..
Thanks for your prompt sharing!
I know that beer garden right smack in the middle. I walked around solo and nobody was around there.

Mostly in the agogo bar. I actually have no idea whats the damage like over there, or how it works. Maybe you can share a little more with me? And im able to book her after her working hours to avoid the fine?
Old 18-05-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for your prompt sharing!
I know that beer garden right smack in the middle. I walked around solo and nobody was around there.

Mostly in the agogo bar. I actually have no idea whats the damage like over there, or how it works. Maybe you can share a little more with me? And im able to book her after her working hours to avoid the fine?
SOrry.. im not a cheap charlie, i will pay watever if i wan to make a booking on her.. i cant answer u tis question. The price range is 2500-3000bht n dun ask me if is ST or LT coz i only fuck her once n i ask her go home.. no hard feeling...
Old 18-05-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
know that beer garden right smack in the middle. I walked around solo and nobody was around there
What do you mean? No customers, no gals? Or did you expect to meet someone, or a samster?
Quote:
no idea whats the damage like over there, or how it works. Maybe you can share a little more with me? And im able to book her after her working hours to avoid the fine?
There's plenty in this thread, and other thai related ones (like below agg thread) on your questions for 'help'. As you been around the circuit last 7 years, no hardship for you. Seek and you find. But see a first timer just gave you his straight fr.

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...063&highlight=

Not impossible to hang on your wallet, and try for your bf freebie after closing circa 1-2am. Either the leftover crumbs, or those who are not hard up and calling it a night.
Old 18-05-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 16
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Will be going bkk from 21st may to 26th may. Bros going during this period can pm me for line id. Can organise cheong trip tgt.
Old 19-05-2014, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
What do you mean? No customers, no gals? Or did you expect to meet someone, or a samster?
He juz wants someone hold his dick and lead him around.
Go Nana dunno what to do? KNN stay in Sinkiepor chak wow to SBF pic thread better!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 19-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
He juz wants someone hold his dick and lead him around.
If he is willing to pay, I can get someone to hold his dick...
Old 19-05-2014, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

"Quite happening issue is don't know where to have fun"

What that supposed to mean?

And you have been travelling to BKK before?

Don't know what to look for in Nana plaza? and cannot cheong alone?

Maybe you can consult Singapore embassy for advise, go to entertainment department.
Old 19-05-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If he is willing to pay, I can get someone to hold his dick...
Thats the problem bro.... Sinkies not willing to pay and always looking for a free handout! KNN...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
Maybe you can consult Singapore embassy for advise, go to entertainment department.
Bro Pakalolo hit the nail on the head leaw! Last year Silly Times did an interview with embassy staff... weirdest request they got was some dumb fuck calling for help to claim back LT he paid coz girl went off early!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1