The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 19-04-2011, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
suboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
Feel like going to eve..

but after reading dascold FR, seems like nothing much is gonna happen in the HC.. cant do anything too dramatic as well. but i wonder how long is the duration for a $500/session. would be worthwhile if its more than 3 hrs though.
Yup, always a risk of raid. I have to say she and her subs who did it there are quite daring. She does hotel sessions too for sure. But now, where is a safe place?
Old 19-04-2011, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SomeJokingZebra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
Zzz even if it's registered at the counter ah? there goes my hope too bad she isn't local or pr
Now for transit rates, those who go up to the room must produce IC.

Imagine AV see local + foreigner, sure go and check one.
Old 19-04-2011, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suboy View Post
AV really too much, raiding hotels really an invasion of privacy and human rights.

Many genuine couples, whether married or not, use hotels to bonk. With Singapore so crowded and housing so short in supply, thanks to the garmen by letting in millions of foriegners. Most people don't have a place to bonk and the only place to do so is budget hotels. Thanks to the garmen again, by promoting tourism, hotel rates have gone up the roof. Most normal hotels charge at least $200+ per night and the cheapest through internet booking is $150 and that is too painful for most people. The only alternative is budget hotels but what about the raids?

Dating couples who don't have their own house and married couples who stay with in-laws really don't have enough privacy to do their stuffs and need budget hotels. Couples in a relationship also need to explore kinky stuffs to spice up their love life. Even married couples with children may need to get away from it all for a moment.

Since AV now goes through this forum, let them read what I have to say. Is it any wonder why our birth rate has fallen? Their abuse of human rights is a contributing factor for the decline in birth rate.

SGX's bid to buy over ASX was rejected by the Aussies and one of the reasons mantioned by the Aussies is that SGP has poor record in the area of human rights.
Hi Bro, I totally agree. Basing on accounts on this forum, there have been super many raids on FL in the internet, transit hotel, and HC. Almost every day got raid.

I am super peeved that this is a monetary transaction and bros don't go raw. The authorities never put so much effort to catch loansharks who vandalize innocent neighbours' and new owners' flats and cars
Old 20-04-2011, 10:06 AM
Samster

Just to clarify regards the need for 2 parties to register at hotels:

Is this new rule applicable only to budget hotels or all hotels?

For budget hotels, is it applicable to both transit and full day use?

Would appreciate it if bros here can answer my questions. Thanks!
Old 20-04-2011, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just to clarify regards the need for 2 parties to register at hotels:

Is this new rule applicable only to budget hotels or all hotels?

For budget hotels, is it applicable to both transit and full day use?

Would appreciate it if bros here can answer my questions. Thanks!
If i am not wrong, only applicable to transit rates. Those full day dont have this rule
Old 20-04-2011, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeJokingZebra View Post
Hi Bro, I totally agree. Basing on accounts on this forum, there have been super many raids on FL in the internet, transit hotel, and HC. Almost every day got raid.

I am super peeved that this is a monetary transaction and bros don't go raw. The authorities never put so much effort to catch loansharks who vandalize innocent neighbours' and new owners' flats and cars
AV basically comb through the internet and check every other website that allows adverts to be posted. So its not only SBF. Someone I know posted a few ads offering traditional, clean massage service on several websites(she didn't even post in SBF) where other services like facial, manicure/pedicure, hairdressing, plumbing, electrical, computer repair, etc. can be found. She had removed the ads a long time ago but still get calls and sms asking for massage service and suspects it is AV trying to test her. Come on, I know this lady and she has a UK certified diploma in holistic massage and works in wellness spas which offers facials, etc where clients are mostly ladies. In her ad, her qualifications were mentioned and it was stated clearly she does only massage for ladies and men and nothing else.

Please lah, AV better wake their idea. Can't people make an honest living? If they wanna check, go check on everybody offering services including facial, manicure/pedicure, hairdressing, plumbing, electrical, transport, IT, etc services too. Who knows, the guys who are offering transport, electrical, plumbing could be hunky "ducks" targeting women and gays, haha.
Old 20-04-2011, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro suboy, as you know, I have created a list of genuine dominatrix (and TS) to help bros in their decision making. I shudder to think if the AV were to use my list instead.
Old 20-04-2011, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, I would like to share my experience when I have booked a session with a dominatrix.

After fixing the session, I will do my own countdown to the actual session. This, to me, is rather exciting as I will be wondering what will happen when I finally meet the dominatrix in the flesh. While emails, sms and even telephone conversations are important, there is nothing quite like meeting the dominatrix face-to-face.

In a way, this is just like me going GL to look for suitable streetwalkers wearing boots. I will imagine I will see new faces and that thought makes me so energised. Or sometimes, I will hope to see old faces that I have enjoyed their kicking previously that I want to engage them again.

Sometimes, I wonder what goes through the dominatrix's minds when they have fixed a session. Are they feeling happy that they are getting paid and will be going shopping later on? Are they feeling bored since they have done it so many times? Are they stressed at work/home and need to take out on somebody?

I have been told by some streetwalkers that I have an inquisitive mind. That is why when I say I have chemistry with someone, it is not just the physical attraction (her looks or even the boots she is wearing). It is like I get to know her in a way that no one else will be interested in (specifically ballbusting).

At the same time, I do have some curious streetwalkers asking me about my fetish. I am more than happy to share with them. In fact, after they have gotten to know me better, they are more daring to kick me harder. The end result is both of us have fun together. These rare ones are the ones I will certainly engage again.

What about other bros?
Old 21-04-2011, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
jonah11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
AV really too much, raiding hotels really an invasion of privacy and human rights.

Many genuine couples, whether married or not, use hotels to bonk. With Singapore so crowded and housing so short in supply, thanks to the garmen by letting in millions of foriegners. Most people don't have a place to bonk and the only place to do so is budget hotels. Thanks to the garmen again, by promoting tourism, hotel rates have gone up the roof. Most normal hotels charge at least $200+ per night and the cheapest through internet booking is $150 and that is too painful for most people. The only alternative is budget hotels but what about the raids?

Dating couples who don't have their own house and married couples who stay with in-laws really don't have enough privacy to do their stuffs and need budget hotels. Couples in a relationship also need to explore kinky stuffs to spice up their love life. Even married couples with children may need to get away from it all for a moment.

Since AV now goes through this forum, let them read what I have to say. Is it any wonder why our birth rate has fallen? Their abuse of human rights is a contributing factor for the decline in birth rate.

SGX's bid to buy over ASX was rejected by the Aussies and one of the reasons mantioned by the Aussies is that SGP has poor record in the area of human rights.
Well said.
Old 21-04-2011, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
Hi bros

Mistress ke'er is leaving Sg this end of Apr.

those who still havent try her should get her contact from me now!!!
only $100/hr
She has been in and out of the country very frequently.

Hopefully this is the same and she will be back again.
Old 21-04-2011, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaScolda View Post
Bro suboy,

I was already quite happy with her massage actually, though the spa charges were quite steep Playtime was short, but definitely satisfactory, heh. By the way, $500 for two ladies is rather reasonable. I may be open to that if I ever go back.
My biggest concern in HC would be the risk and fear of AV raid though Spring Spa has a long massage way leading the counter and to the rooms.
Old 21-04-2011, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro suboy, as you know, I have created a list of genuine dominatrix (and TS) to help bros in their decision making. I shudder to think if the AV were to use my list instead.
That is why we have to be careful who we give ctcs to. Also, remember not to disclose the location where your session took place.
Old 21-04-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster

Can anyone here PM me the name and address of the hotel that Queen Ke Er use?
Old 21-04-2011, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Now waiting for ms suniya session. Very excited can hear my heart beating very fast. I think the most exciting part is the anticipation of what she will do to you later to me and yes i waiting with a butt plug in me waiting for mistress to chexk me later. Delau due to another bro havent finished his session. He must be enjoying himself now hahaha
Old 21-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lucky you bro raygoat. Where is ur session? At her hote?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1