The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-08-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 22
Marlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyark View Post
Any bros tried this chick yet?
I'm tempted by the Nuru massage by D cupper..
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=469392
This girl is not new here. Old timer liao but maybe first time providing Nuru massage.
Old 21-08-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Aesop is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Wah this one very budget. $60 one hour.
the rule here is cheap cheap no good
good good no cheap...

but she look very cute...
probably i will go take my chance pray for the best...

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
try 2 girl from that stable 1fl [lala] and 1ml(可爱多)turn out as not expected as what it mention ... photo ps before ... service for both too rush and answer when service ml still can one hand answer the other massage but fl totally turn off and faster finish and left dead fish stable ...
i go try liao...review will post FR...
hope i have a better experience...
Old 21-08-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
wooo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro try this two girls from sgsecretgarden?
http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!ria/c1rjo
http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!sing...ungthing/c22j5
Old 21-08-2014, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 19
letsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to all

Bros, the chicks from bonkers room generally looks quite chio. Anyone tried them out?
Old 21-08-2014, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
bananapisang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
try 2 girl from that stable 1fl [lala] and 1ml(可爱多)turn out as not expected as what it mention ... photo ps before ... service for both too rush and answer when service ml still can one hand answer the other massage but fl totally turn off and faster finish and left dead fish stable ...
Totally agree.. After trying out this stable twice I have blacklisted them... But the ps skill damn power I must say
Old 21-08-2014, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
You are absolutely fucking right, bro. Being adventurous in cheonging won't make a hero.
Haha... high chance to being a carrot... but who knows maybe can kena bonus once in a while?

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
My friend just opened a spa with traditional massage (need to sappork)
Quote:
Bro quick go try her. Awaiting your FR or MR. Hee hee.
Just came back from spa, think I kena spoiled by the china ladies liao. I got a local at the spa and I just didn't feel like having the specials and I declined it when she asked... she just wasn't my type... think the good local stuff won't be working in this trade bah... stupid mistake by me....must stick to FT

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 21-08-2014, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Let me write a brief review on her.
Face: 7/10
Figure: 8/10
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 7/10
Attitude: 9/10
DMG: 90 (massage) 120 (FJ)

First of all, I think she has improved from what I understand in her previous reviews which she did crummy massage and refused to do HJ. Although her massage was quite unskillful, she did try hard to work on my back. The effort was definitely there.

Appearance wise, she looks quite pretty, at least above average. But I still prefer how she looks in the photo. Big thanks to the smartphone photo shooting apps. Although she has a skinny figure, but the boobs are handy and bouncy, which is surely a plus point. However, there is a slight scar on her chin and another long one below her abdomen.

Perhaps she is still new to this industry, she looks quite uncomfortable during the intimacy. Her reaction was not responsive enough.

Overall, if you are looking for professional treatment, you might need avoid her. But if "freshness" can turn you on, go ahead for a try.

It is not like top up $20 on the massage package can get FJ. There are two different packages, you have to mention to her before taking your pants off. But according to her, she will ask her agent to remove the FJ thread, not sure true or not.

Real appearance is still OK... But I still prefer how she looks in the photo. LOL...

She allows roaming already, but looks very uncomfortable.

Whoever designed the smartphone photo-shooting apps should be executed!
Thanks for the review bro. Doesn't sound like a good investment on the $120 FJ esp if she behaves like she is uncomfortable. Maybe $90 might be OK for massage by pretty SYT but then her scars ........ hmmmm .....

The TS very strange. Market same gal with one HP number, two names, two kinds of services.
Old 21-08-2014, 07:14 PM
Samster

canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
I tried that LaLa before. Was her first few customers. Very green and hardworking then. Changed to so bad ah ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop View Post
the rule here is cheap cheap no good
good good no cheap...

but she look very cute...
probably i will go take my chance pray for the best...
Haha, generally true. But $60 is dirt cheap lor, given the current market. Maybe you have to pray really hard. Hee hee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsi View Post
Bros, the chicks from bonkers room generally looks quite chio. Anyone tried them out?
General rule is to take a discount on the pics.
Old 21-08-2014, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
pandasex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsi View Post
haha! i have been secretly bonking their girls. these days lazy to write Frs and no place to write also. if i post here. i scare stiffness will kill me.

my last few bonks from bonkersroom was quite a good experience. if you need any recommendation. feel free to pm them. they quite on and will reply.
Old 21-08-2014, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the review bro. Doesn't sound like a good investment on the $120 FJ esp if she behaves like she is uncomfortable. Maybe $90 might be OK for massage by pretty SYT but then her scars ........ hmmmm .....

The TS very strange. Market same gal with one HP number, two names, two kinds of services.
Maybe she doesn't used to this kinda service, her uncomfortable and mechanical respond are comprehensible. Well, it you can tolerate with the scars, then it's OK... but too bad, not me.
Old 21-08-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 12
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Just got back from a wonderful session with this gem.Really glad my 2 other regular masseuse was not free and was recommended to try this gem.Really hesitate to post this fr as I am sure she will be swamped by appointments after mrs start pouring in for her.

This is the 1st no photoshop pic of a prc lady.What you see is what will greet you at the door.Do beware of her looks as I think I have fallen under her spell.She is really delicious looking and has a really tight body.Really feel like making love with her but too bad she doesnt offer bj or fj services.But then again it makes you more looking forward to meeting her and feeling her touch.

Massage was real professional and strong.She really can massage out all your aches.I was itching to turn over faster even though the massage was good as I wanted to look into her beautiful face but then when she started to massage my buttock,I really love the feeling so much as my buttock automatically raise itself up to welcome her wonderful touch.Her hdly is truly wonderful and for those not careful,you may misfire your load.That how shiok it is.

Her attitude is wonderful from my 1st contact with her til my departure and she is really friendly and can chat well and she is definitely not a time watcher as I exceeded my time with her and she didnt even mention anything and I didnt know til after i left her apartment.

Please do not bully or take advantage of her as this time round it only a short stay for her before she leaves.Please give her a good impression of singapore so that she will return to our shore again to serve us.Very difficult to find a syt who is good in massage and provide good service and attitude to us.Treat her well and she will rewards you back.

This is my 1st time that I pay $110 for a massage that does not provide bbbj or fj service but I really find it worth to have her massaging for me.Already make my advance booking with her for next monday slot.

Sorry for the long winded mr as this is the 1st time I tio attracted by her looks.

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=470404
Old 21-08-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Derrick34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene696969 View Post
Not only you bro, i also encounter this slutty girl this morning. tried to book in the evening but already fully book. had to settle for next day evening liao...
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Haha bro, understand... commando once in a while ok and also must be selective

MRs please bros
bros, reserve a alot tmr liao... very hopeful.. too hot to touch.. oh my god... cannot take it..
Old 21-08-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe she doesn't used to this kinda service, her uncomfortable and mechanical respond are comprehensible. Well, it you can tolerate with the scars, then it's OK... but too bad, not me.
Sounds like it is going to take a lot of effort to get over it ....... quite a pity.
Old 21-08-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post
I would like to recommend Vivi from Imperial. 90 dollars for CIM is a real steal IMHO. More sensual massage than traditional massage though.

Recommend her mostly for her high GFE and cute face and personality. So far all Vivi offers is sensual massage and CIM. No FJs.

On the plus side, nowadays you can CIM for 90 dollars! Thank you competition.
She does FJ but must negotiate in person. I visited her on her first day here and she popped the question. Asked me if the other girls in the house provide that service and how much they charge. Too bad that time she code red, told me to return to her. But she relocated to some where I would avoid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyark View Post
Any bros tried this chick yet?
I'm tempted by the Nuru massage by D cupper..
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=469392
Bro stiffness has an MR on her, can check it out. But he didn't try the Nuru as that time she didn't advertise yet.
http://sbfsg.agency/showpost.ph...postcount=1108
Old 22-08-2014, 01:13 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandasex View Post
haha! i have been secretly bonking their girls. these days lazy to write Frs and no place to write also. if i post here. i scare stiffness will kill me.

my last few bonks from bonkersroom was quite a good experience. if you need any recommendation. feel free to pm them. they quite on and will reply.
I will :P

But seriously, if the lady is advertised as offering massage + hj etc, then I have no issues with you posting it here If she offers FJ on the side, as an additional, or cos you damn good looking, that's fine.

But if she's advertised in FL1 or on the website as FJ already, then don't post here lor. Most folks here prefer the no-fucking-zone we have
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1