The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2014, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilcheong View Post
Chill down Bro FireShark ... he is gaining some experience here and maybe in some painful way.. we must be calm down n help each other.. yet this is his 1st time and 1st time already kena VB with higher level... be patience... cheers everyone..
We had already given him enough advices. Sometimes we need to use our brain to think as we had already informed him that VB are not simple.

Recently, I had a friend who he married a China Doll. In the past, this china doll often listen to my friend and won't be calculative but now, after marriage for 2 years, she is very calculative and often find problem with my friend. Now my friend a quite regrets for marrying her.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 27-11-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
Kim91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/prope..._content=links

Nov 27, 2014
table_add Comment email_go E-mail to friend share Bookmark & Share

Vietnam, previous off-the-radar for foreign property buyers and investors, has approved legislation allowing limited ownership of property by foreigners from July 1, 2015.

The move could herald the start of more foreign ownership law changes throughout the region ahead of the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC 2015) which comes into force in one-year from now.

The Vietnamese government’s aim is to inject action in what has been a broadly stagnant real estate sector whilst boosting economic growth at the same time.

The law will allow foreigners with a valid visa, as well as foreign companies and international organisations operating in Vietnam, to own houses and apartments. Previously, only foreigners married to Vietnamese nationals and those making contributions to the country were allowed to purchase property.

Foreigners will be allowed to own a maximum of 30 percent in any apartment building, or 250 houses per ward in the country. This 30 percent rule appears similar to Thailand where foreigners are permitted to own up to 49 percent of the space in any condominium in their own name.
Old 27-11-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunhuan-con View Post
Wow she married 2 times with Singaporeans........

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo...it-family-soon
somehow heaven decides the fate of ppl who did evil...bad karma will find the pretender...seriously not surprised with all these news...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-11-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
devilcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
We had already given him enough advices. Sometimes we need to use our brain to think as we had already informed him that VB are not simple.

Recently, I had a friend who he married a China Doll. In the past, this china doll often listen to my friend and won't be calculative but now, after marriage for 2 years, she is very calculative and often find problem with my friend. Now my friend a quite regrets for marrying her.
Your friend case is different story.. that 1 is she from start already act till finish the movie then only starting another new season drama with different stories only
Our friend here is different.. he actually knows what happened but choose to be blinded by love and just need our listening ear and love being lecture only
He knows he is been deceived and yet agreed to be deceived.. last yr I also same but I choose to keep it to myself..
Old 27-11-2014, 06:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your friend case is different story.. that 1 is she from start already act till finish the movie then only starting another new season drama with different stories only
Our friend here is different.. he actually knows what happened but choose to be blinded by love and just need our listening ear and love being lecture only
He knows he is been deceived and yet agreed to be deceived.. last yr I also same but I choose to keep it to myself..
I find that this thread is very useful for those greenie guys who always thinks of true love out there. It helps to provide information on those vicious woman who wanna con guys feelings and money.
Old 27-11-2014, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

a person kena stuck in love web will never listen to others..i dont even bother to read through his posts nowadays lol...

but its ok lah...people learn from mistakes...
Old 27-11-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster

Yesterday when having tea with a Viet gal friend.. really just a good friend.. and she told me that If a VB really falls in love with you or you have really touched her heart.. she will willingly to do almost anything for you and also they are usually very soft hearted type which be very easily to coax..
Actually in my mind was thinking that izit for real coz I knows Thai Gals would usually be more willingly to sacrifice more her love 1...
Secondly izit we make VB touched and fall in love is by getting them more $$$ and luxurious living for her and families only and only then they will do nearly anything for u ....and I agree as for coaxing them is actually easier than caoxing a local gals...
Anyway I always have a ??? to all VB and i don't care whether she is a decent or naughty gal..and only friends is okay but other than that ...i will always be cautious of them..
Old 27-11-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I really don't want to give sarcastic remarks but are you stupid or retarded? When you ever heard from the bros here that vb need family approval for a relationship. I really don't know how to answer your questions further. Sigh.....................
Well... to share it.. She say she want marriage so have to go and visit her family..
Old 27-11-2014, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Yesterday when having tea with a Viet gal friend.. really just a good friend.. and she told me that If a VB really falls in love with you or you have really touched her heart.. she will willingly to do almost anything for you and also they are usually very soft hearted type which be very easily to coax..
Actually in my mind was thinking that izit for real coz I knows Thai Gals would usually be more willingly to sacrifice more her love 1...
Secondly izit we make VB touched and fall in love is by getting them more $$$ and luxurious living for her and families only and only then they will do nearly anything for u ....and I agree as for coaxing them is actually easier than caoxing a local gals...
Anyway I always have a ??? to all VB and i don't care whether she is a decent or naughty gal..and only friends is okay but other than that ...i will always be cautious of them..
Most guy tua kang, act rich and splendor money on VB. Act poor, even poorer than them and see how it goes. Whether she still wants to be friend or just sprouting nonsensical bluffs. Then you see your choice of selection narrowed by a large margin.
Old 27-11-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgottheblue View Post
Most guy tua kang, act rich and splendor money on VB. Act poor, even poorer than them and see how it goes. Whether she still wants to be friend or just sprouting nonsensical bluffs. Then you see your choice of selection narrowed by a large margin.
Not selection narrowed by a large margin... its totally eat egg... zero... no margin.. hahaha...
Unless you are their paid servant or so called housekeeper...
Old 27-11-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious76 View Post
Well... to share it.. She say she want marriage so have to go and visit her family..
Congrad to u.
Old 27-11-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster (B)

sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
All d best..............remember to build a nice house for the family.
Old 27-11-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
And buy motor....
Old 28-11-2014, 05:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and she told me that If a VB really falls in love with you or you have really touched her heart.. she will willingly to do almost anything for you and also they are usually very soft hearted type which be very easily to coax..
this I fully agreed...have such VB...but you will not get in sinkie or those who goes to work overseas...you need to come to Vietnam to look for them...there are such VB around...willing and comply to most if she loves you deep...only thing is how long and what kind of friends she is keeping in touch...tendency to compare due to peer pressure...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-11-2014, 06:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Not selection narrowed by a large margin... its totally eat egg... zero... no margin.. hahaha...
Unless you are their paid servant or so called housekeeper...
You don't believe so you think its zero. Continue to spurge your money to "buy" them then.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1