The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2011, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 16
Garbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraone View Post
Next week
I'll be there next week too
Old 07-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

I will be there next week too.
Old 07-09-2011, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Wow seem like I might make a trip there too.
Old 07-09-2011, 07:00 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Bro naemlo,

Not weekends, lah. My trip in Pattaya will be in the middle of next week. And not on holiday as i will be working there from morning to evening. Only free during the night.
Old 07-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Next week so happening Me at phuket, only end month in pattaya
Old 07-09-2011, 07:59 PM
Samster

Garbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro naemlo,

Not weekends, lah. My trip in Pattaya will be in the middle of next week. And not on holiday as i will be working there from morning to evening. Only free during the night.
That's the most sexciting part of the day
Old 08-09-2011, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Next week
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
I'll be there next week too
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I still around, did my passport renewal at Poipet.....
Old 08-09-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Me too but very busy working from evening to morning and only free during the daytime. Sabai dee mai.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
its meetup time again! 5555 I will be on walking street 730-8pm Wednesday 14th Sept. PM me for location and drop by if you want to buy me a drink!
bump!
Old 08-09-2011, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Me too but very busy working from evening to morning and only free during the daytime. Sabai dee mai.
Phom mai sabai !.

A lot of shitty work to finish !.

Got money , also no book lady in Singapore ( very expensive, loh ! ). So just got a bit high with beer with some members and kacau the Thais and Viets , especially in the pubs in Orchard Towers last night !.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I still around, did my passport renewal at Poipet.....
Looks like we can meet up I be there 13-14 Sep and depart to BKK on 15 Sep. I also free at night only, daytime struggling at the golf course after heavy putting at 19 hole at night time golf
Old 08-09-2011, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Looks like we can meet up I be there 13-14 Sep and depart to BKK on 15 Sep. I also free at night only, daytime struggling at the golf course after heavy putting at 19 hole at night time golf
Pretty tight! Busy on 13, 14 and 15. Most likely leave on 15 afternoon, or early morning of 16. Extended stay only till 17. Got only 14 days pass, as I drove in.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Pattaya flood

It's been raining heavily since last night. Walking street has become swimming street. Most of the areas are heavily flooded especially
Soi diana and LK area. The water level has reached almost chest high. Stay away from Pattaya for this weekend. Unless you want to be stuck in the hotel like me.
Old 11-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Samster

Re: Pattaya flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
It's been raining heavily since last night. Walking street has become swimming street. Most of the areas are heavily flooded especially
Soi diana and LK area. The water level has reached almost chest high. Stay away from Pattaya for this weekend. Unless you want to be stuck in the hotel like me.
WTF!!! I'll be there this thursday..
Old 11-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Lucky for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
WTF!!! I'll be there this thursday..
Don't forget to bring your life jacket along.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1