The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 14-09-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
partypooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Bi from Siamescots

Looks: 8/10, above average but alot of makeup

Body: quite slim, a little tummy fat, D cup, but plastic

Frenching: 10/10, one of the best frenching experiences, initiates and teases u at the start, and when u bonking her too

BBBJ: 6/10, too short, 2-3mins before she stop, so-so only

FJ: super moist and tight, until my 2ic hurt a little, accomodates most positions

GFE; 9/10 very warm, sweet, took initiative to break the ice. she becomes even more seductive and playful after first shot. really feels like when making love with gf

overall very good attitude, and will try her best to make u happy.

rtf: probably not as there are many others i would want to try
Old 14-09-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
zact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Prew from soi69

Since no one have any fr for her
Look 7/10 Decent university girl look
Gfe 6/10 keep using her phone and pause after one shot when giving massage
Body 8/10 Curvy body hourglass and really smooth hands
Boobs 7/10 D quite be enhanced
Shower 7/10 sop
Bj 6/10. No bbbj though her profile states it
Fj 7/10 moan like av star
French 5/10. No French only kiss as she refuse it

Rtf. No. No bbbj only with condom on, no fingering or painting as the website stated. Feel kinda cheated as she don't do most of what the website say she does and its a bit of a rush to finish and send me off. I just finish up as cant do 2nd shot and go. Should picked another girl as was comparing her and another one.
Old 14-09-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
BLAVOD69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I dont see any Sky in S.E...
Old 14-09-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
shotgun1230 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short Fr for Naru from TRL

Look: confirmed pretty SYT
Boob: small soft B
Body: slim and curvy. Meaty ass
BBBJ: good suction with deep throat
FJ: accommodating. Can ride wildly
Only light kiss and no french.

Overall very good service and attitude, and provide light massage in between bonks. Very hygiene. Seems a bit green, she showed me photo where she works as nurse in plastic surgery clinic in Bangkok. Recommended for those looking for pretty SYT.
Old 14-09-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute

Nana from RegentLust

She sent me an message telling me she is back and off I went to see her. Don't know why but this girl is someone I will go back to RTF everytime she come back to SG, this is my 3rd RTF for her and she is well worth my penny spent and fucking her is a complicated feeling; felt like friends but very lusty, we are like virtually fucking our brains out during the session.

This time I felt that she became slightly prettier compared to her last visit, what changed I don't know. The highlight for this RTF was she made me feel that she is so hungry this time we met and she automatically took my dick and place in her mouth and gave it a good suck after I unloaded in her. Not that I asked for it but this sudden move caught me surprised but it seriously felt so damn good. I will try and make arrangement to see her one last time before she goes back from this short trip.

For those who is interested about her stats do refer to the two FR below posted months back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draculax View Post
Nana from TRL

Met this bubbly SYT yesterday and spent a fun Christmas night with her. She looked exactly like shown in the photo below.

Face: 8.5/10 - 100% as per photo albeit slightly darker Thai skin tone.
Boob: 8/10 - Roughly 32-33B sized natural boobs
Body: 8/10 - Young body with no sign of child birth; small dream catcher tattoo at her back.
Frenching: 9.5/10 - Love it when girls french affectionately with no restriction, started with light kiss but turned out to be a kissing fish
Catbath: N/A - Not into it, asked for a massage instead
Massage: 7.5/10 - Not piano type of massage; okay strength
Painting: N/A - No even need to paint, just by kissing and playing with her pussy is enough to get her love juice flowing like crazy
BBBJ: N/A - Not tried because was screwing her almost the whole session
FJ: 9/10 - Finished one shot but took a long time to cum because was teasing her many time, no complains about pain when I asked her. She just say Not pain, put in Changed various position without complain also
Attitude: 9/10 - A+ attitude, she will initiate position change and non commercial feel, much like bonking FWB.
RTF: Yes, why not

Started by talking cock with her to break the ice and she asked if I am going for two shots because she see that I looked kinda tired. I say one shot will do then she proceed to massage me and chat with me. We are talking like friends not long after, talking about various topics and I think she is quite a straightforward girls without hiding much things. Then suddenly we stopped chatting because we were talking about something that she don't know how to explain in English and went silent for a moment and our faces are just so near so I just went to Jub Jub her and she return with a tongue fight and we starting locking out tongue together.

Slowly, I unwrapped her towel and fondle her soft average sized boobs and she let our some soft moans and slowly work my way down to her bottom and oh boy she is already moist down there. Tease her quite a bit until she took out the CD and attempt to cap me but I say don't want wanna tease her more. First time she agreed but minutes later she never say anything and just cap me with us with frenching and pull my didi inside her without giving me change to escape by using her legs to lock me inside her. When I enter her can feel that she is very moist and the desire to get bonk is quite high maybe due to the long foreplay.

So for the rest of the time, we were screwing each other in various position and frenching like crazy. When I sense that she is becoming a bit dryer and ask if she feel pain, she just say not pain and ask me to put my dick back into her like she wanted it so much. After bonking for 30-40 mins, I finally cum and unload my soldier. She slowly and carefully take out my didi, CD and clean my boy up.

Overall, I have a fun christmas night with Nana. She has a great attitude and good customer service, she felt that she need to provide good service to me as a customer since she is working. Nowadays hard to find such service oriented girl already and hope she remains the same throughout her stay here.

TLDR; Resemble picture as shown above, service oriented girl, my guess about 23-25 age range, can talk about anything with her, decent english, good massage.

Have fun bros.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draculax View Post
Nana from RegentLust

My previous experience with her: https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=154...ostcount=12145

Usually I don't post FR for RTF but she just took the whole session to a whole new level! Since I already met her few months back, she is no stranger to me and this time our chemistry just gotten better. This time round the awkwardness just disappear and both of us just filled the room full of lust.

Once I enter the room, she recognized me and start by a brief exchange of words and we already started frenching like lovers deprived of sex for months. Tongue locked, hands fully autoroam and stripping each other to our birthday suits. All done in a orderly manner.

Proceed to shower, a fast one. Just clean the important places and quickly wrapped a towel back to the bed and we rip each others towels apart. Tasting each other once again. We went 69 until both are fully ready and she slipped a CD into my little one and we did a long one shot again tonight.

Feeling tired as I type this but the experience is really quite different from booking new girl. Maybe the chemistry is way above the bar, I almost wanted to extend but have a meeting to attend tomorrow morning. Will find a chance to spend a good night with her.

Take good care of her

+16 to bros who up me, kindly leave down your nick so I can reciprocate.

It will take a while for me to get to you, if I missed you please send a PM and accept my sincere apologies

My Recent Posts & FRs
Old 14-09-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnino92 View Post
Hi bro who is she ?
I think it's Fiona from DH
Old 14-09-2017, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 8
ttok6672 is one of the Best!ttok6672 is one of the Best!ttok6672 is one of the Best!ttok6672 is one of the Best!

36D Natural Praw

Look: 8.5/10
First, the OKT photos abit misleading. I was actually expecting a MILF. Infact upon opening the door, she is actually a demure and sweet looking girl. Small oval face with sharp chin and nose. Very young and cute looking to me. Height is around 1.60m.

Body: 8.5/10
Meaty Hour-glass body shape especially for meat-lovers. If you like pork chop pork chop, those fleshy and meaty yet tempting, craving and delicious ones. She is for you. If you like the pork ribs, bony and slim ones, then skip her. 100% never give birth before.

Boobs: 10/10
Big and 100% Natural. No silicon. Not saggy. I already help you check by caressing for 1.5 hour. Touch bottom, side of her boob and unable to find any silicon.
As gravity pulls down her boobs while she bbbj me on bed, I try and lift it up with my palm. SOFT FUCKING DAMN TOFU yet so heavy. I lift it up higher. Feels really good to feel her boob’s weight falls on my whole palm.

CatBath: ??/10
Normal SOP here. Didn’t really assess much on her catbath as all my attention diverted on touching her large (.)(.)

BBBJ/CIM : 9/10
After we bathe, I call her sat on the ground while I sat on the bed and she bbbj me. Really damn shiok to see her bbbj as her head keeps going up and down. Gave me a feeling of a king.
After 10-15 mins, lie on bed and she start her catbath and then bbbj. Slow and very sensual feeling. She look at me while her tongue sticking out and lick my head. Her big (.)(.) falls like papaya hanging. A very good sight to see indeed. The room TV was playing on channel 5 at that time. Really damn song to watch TV and being served bbbj. Once a while would squeeze her boobs. First shot cim and she took it all my 4 days of cum.

Frenching: 10/10
Yes. She treat me like her boyfriend. Keep frenching while fucking her on 2nd shot

FJ: 8/10
We started on cowgirl style. I take out her hairband to let go of her hair. Very pretty and big (.)(.) girl jumping on me. Really arousing to see her like that while I grope her boobs. Switch her to missionary and fuck her after that. Amazed to see her (.)(.) bouncing boobs up and down.
After dunno how many mins, tell her lie on edge of bed and doggie her. Raise both of my hand to reach her boobs, ALL THANKS TO GRAVITY. Fuck! Damn shiok. I squeezed it hard.
Pump her ass hard and shouted “CUM IN MOUTH”. Pull out my dick and condom and she quickly turn and feed my dick. Fuck! This is gold!

Communication: 8/10
She completed her University. Can speak English quite well. So far not bad, she told me about her ah gong ah ma stories. I just nod nod didn’t listen much busy touching her (.)(.)

Service: 10/10
Overall is not bad. She take care of me well. She always kiss my forehead. Felt being doted and taken care of. Didn’t felt anything missing here either. A good cim, A good fuck. Plus 2 solid (.)(.). She will be leaving on next monday. Fuck! That's mean I got no time to RTF.

OKT: 9/10
Thank you for adjusting the time for me. Was late for some reason and he advise me on the next full 90mins available timing. Very honest OKT indeed.
-1 points on you for putting her picture look like a MILF. haha

Upz me if you find this useful !

Last edited by ttok6672; 28-09-2017 at 01:10 AM.
Old 14-09-2017, 07:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
coffeeman4u is stuck in moderation for some time to come

HiBro,

Anyone try Kiss from Soi69?
Old 14-09-2017, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 7
Iwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great bonks make many happy bros...

Last edited by Iwanboomboom; 01-10-2017 at 08:36 AM.
Old 14-09-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Janlia Club Poseidon

Today I dreamt Janlia gooldbye
she goes back tomorro
nothing to add to my previous FR
she is a very nice young girl
I had very good time with her
and not only with her,
since I asked Janlia to show me Xo
Xo ha arrived today, wow!
100% my type.
See next FR
Old 14-09-2017, 07:58 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Wilma from Lust Vegas

Looks 9/10 :
Exactly the same girl, looks more of a the cute cute poly girl

Attitude/GFE 8/10 :
More of the chit chat personality, can talk with you on lots of things, very service oriented asking for my preferences

Body/Boobs 8/10 enchanced C Cup :
Body is meaty, not those slim model kind, typical thai tan, boobs is man made and abit sag

Shower 5/10 :
SOP

Frenching 6/10 :
More of lips munching and less of tongue fighting

Cat Bathe 6/10 :
SOP

BBBJ 10/10 :
1 of the best BBBJ i had, lots of suction and purposely coat my 2IC with lots of saliva so its frictionless and lots of slurping sound with some moaning

FJ 8/10 :
Very accomadating to all request, cowgirl position was amazing as her boobs was a pleasent sight and I keep fondling and sucking, she let out some soft moan once awhile

RTF : Maybe
Good bonk
Old 14-09-2017, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Xo Club Poseidon

As per the above post while I was dreaming Janlia I was introduced to Xo
Xo has just arrived today
and our "friends" at Changi gave her only a 7 days Visa
(I do not write any comment not to risk caning)

Do not expect a SYT
Nice face (look at second pic)
Very nice body
friendly
AJ provided
perfect for me!

I had a dilemma...
I had to finish with Janlia
but I wanted Xo
(I would like to have these dilemmas every fucking day!)

I proposed Janlia a tarma for the second shot.
Janlia smiled, gave me a very slutty look, and even more sluttily she replied that she wanted the "anaconda" all for herself
selfish lady, I slapped her ass for that...

So, in the end, I had no choice but extend for Xo.
I nego on shot only (I was already drained beyond the call of duty)

In short:
Very experiened girl
nice looking
very good service
accomodating
hard working

for once the underperforming one was me
:-/

RTF? definitely, both she is good and since needs support due to the very short pass

I hope she manages to extend, but I think unlikely
:-(

bro support!
Old 14-09-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 8
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttok6672 View Post
36D Natural Praw @ RollyPolly

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php...2#post16400162

Look: 8.5/10
First, the OKT photos abit misleading. I was actually expecting a MILF. Infact upon opening the door, she is actually a demure and sweet looking girl. Small oval face with sharp chin and nose. Very young and cute looking to me. Height is around 1.60m.

Body: 8.5/10
Meaty Hour-glass body shape especially for meat-lovers. If you like pork chop pork chop, those fleshy and meaty yet tempting, craving and delicious ones. She is for you. If you like the pork ribs, bony and slim ones, then skip her. 100% never give birth before.

Boobs: 10/10
Big and 100% Natural. No silicon. Not saggy. I already help you check by caressing for 1.5 hour. Touch bottom, side of her boob and unable to find any silicon.
As gravity pulls down her boobs while she bbbj me on bed, I try and lift it up with my palm. SOFT FUCKING DAMN TOFU yet so heavy. I lift it up higher. Feels really good to feel her boob’s weight falls on my whole palm.

CatBath: ??/10
Normal SOP here. Didn’t really assess much on her catbath as all my attention diverted on touching her large (.)(.)

BBBJ/CIM : 9/10
After we bathe, I call her sat on the ground while I sat on the bed and she bbbj me. Really damn shiok to see her bbbj as her head keeps going up and down. Gave me a feeling of a king.
After 10-15 mins, lie on bed and she start her catbath and then bbbj. Slow and very sensual feeling. She look at me while her tongue sticking out and lick my head. Her big (.)(.) falls like papaya hanging. A very good sight to see indeed. The room TV was playing on channel 5 at that time. Really damn song to watch TV and being served bbbj. Once a while would squeeze her boobs. First shot cim and she took it all my 4 days of cum.

Frenching: 10/10
Yes. She treat me like her boyfriend. Keep frenching while fucking her on 2nd shot

FJ: 8/10
We started on cowgirl style. I take out her hairband to let go of her hair. Very pretty and big (.)(.) girl jumping on me. Really arousing to see her like that while I grope her boobs. Switch her to missionary and fuck her after that. Amazed to see her (.)(.) bouncing boobs up and down.
After dunno how many mins, tell her lie on edge of bed and doggie her. Raise both of my hand to reach her boobs, ALL THANKS TO GRAVITY. Fuck! Damn shiok. I squeezed it hard.
Pump her ass hard and shouted “CUM IN MOUTH”. Pull out my dick and condom and she quickly turn and feed my dick. Fuck! This is gold!

Communication: 8/10
She completed her University. Can speak English quite well. So far not bad, she told me about her ah gong ah ma stories. I just nod nod didn’t listen much busy touching her (.)(.)

Service: 10/10
Overall is not bad. She take care of me well. She always kiss my forehead. Felt being doted and taken care of. Didn’t felt anything missing here either. A good cim, A good fuck. Plus 2 solid (.)(.). She will be leaving on next monday. Fuck! That's mean I got no time to RTF.

OKT: 9/10
Thank you for adjusting the time for me. Was late for some reason and he advise me on the next full 90mins available timing. Very honest OKT indeed.
-1 points on you for putting her picture look like a MILF. haha

Upz me if you find this useful !
Thanks for the FR bro.
Old 14-09-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
hayate9000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for BiBi from paradise888

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=665605

Overall, another gem from bro paradise. So far he has been very good to customers - responsive, accurate, honest, very satisfied.

So about Bibi:
-Looks honestly even better than the photos, the video link 100% accurate. Her figure really is amazing, very hourglass shape, slender but boobs are good handful too.

-Service-wise, pretty hardworking. Started with showering together, then in bed lots of kissing. She really seemed to enjoy everything, puts in the effort during reverse cowgirl, doggie etc. After first shot, didn't really talk too much though. But when she looks at you she always has a big smile on her face, very pretty.

tldr-Had a wonderful time, Bibi is nice, sexy girl, would strongly strongly recommend her. Thanks bro paradise and sis Bibi, take care everyone
Old 14-09-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
robocopz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Naru from Teeruklover

Looks: 9 (she's a gorgeous,prettiest I met so far)
Body: 8 (love her sexy bums, Slim and no tummy)
Bbbj: 7 (slow and steady)
Frenching: 7
Gfe: 8 (chatty and very friendly, could've been higher if she can speak more English)
Fj: 8 (accommodating and hardworking girl)
Massage: 6 (I prefer stronger massage &#128513.
Overall, it's a great session and a real gem, will definitely rtf. She's leaving soon, better catch her before she left. Thanks Bro Teeruk for the arrangement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1