The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-05-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Is she the previous Yu Xin 雨芯 of Mingzhao?
Not mingzhao, Shenhua69
Old 16-05-2016, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1033 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Is she the previous Yu Xin 雨芯 of Mingzhao?
The short hair one? So longggggg time ago liao

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 17-05-2016, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

http://www.shenhua69.com/ccrystal/

Visited Crystal many times. Every time she is always smiling and chatty, feels like visiting a cheeky girlfriend more than a ML. Ratings have been posted by others many times before, and other than the location, which isn't really that convenient despite being in the city area, everything else is top notch.

I've visited Hope and Crystal multiple times the past few months, so I shall compare between the two only.

Body wise, not as good as Hope (ex-LTD), but close.

Massage and variety wise, she is much better. Hope's massage skills is really nothing much, worse when she does it with only one hand. So in that aspect, Crystal already won.

Sensual side of things, she is better than Hope in that her moans feels less fake, and also there's a feeling of closeness that Hope's aloofness doesn't provide.

Last visit she told me she also does oil massage and is quite good at it, so I decided to give it a try. Man, when she says she is good, she really means it.

The oil massage is very very comparable to proper massage joints levels. Almost made me fell asleep. In fact I would have really fallen asleep if she didn't nudge me and tell me to turn over when it was time for the sensual portion.

Next time you visit her, can try asking for Oil Massage. Easily washed off too.

If going only purely for looks and body, I'd recommend Hope.

But if going for the full package, looks, massage, GFE, chit chat, I'd recommend Crystal. Those who haven't tried, better book soon. You only have a few more months before she leaves!

EDIT: If you want best of both worlds, then visit both lo.
Old 17-05-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
Victoryyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried Ailin recently
http://www.shenhua69.com/ailin/

below ratings;

Looks: 7.8/10
body : 8/10
massage : 7.8/10
hj: 8/10 (patience and allow 4g roam, but south is blocked by panties)

give full 60min and can chat

rtm: maybe.. so many recently
Old 17-05-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 20
(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of

Tried ppiao last week.

http://www.shenhua69.com/ppiao/

Looks slimmer and slightly older than the photo maybe late 20s to early 30s.10mins walk from MRT.Very nice figure.I feel that she can be very daring, commandos maybe can ask to upgrade to FJ.I never try her massage, just go for HJ.she is accommodating.

overall value for money.
Old 17-05-2016, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Wah. Any one verify this one real

http://mlgirls88.com/he-mei-sgd-110-...nese-speaking/
Old 17-05-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 0
2735yuhang is a Helpful and Caring Samster2735yuhang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Where is this ML Amy from LM
Old 17-05-2016, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7902 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2735yuhang View Post
Where is this ML Amy from LM
Here u go. https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=13442512
Old 17-05-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear bro, have a urge for big boob ML with good gfe. Massage skill is secondary.

Any recommendations?
Old 17-05-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondNg View Post
Dear bro, have a urge for big boob ML with good gfe. Massage skill is secondary.

Any recommendations?
ivy if you can get a slot
https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=14577058
Old 17-05-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
HotRods is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHotRods is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHotRods is a Helpful and Caring Samster

got my chance with this legendary ML, real sweet young thing.

http://www.shenhua69.com/ini/

Ini's services and GFE is one of the best so far. And she's one SYT who will massage in the nude. Not like some who advertised nude massage, but only nude from the top and only during special, not during massage.

Can say that non-stop rollercoaster like actions and reactions from my xiao didi. marikita, sleep, marikita, sleep, ...

she's definitely worth the $120 paid. and my didi can marikita from just thinking of her. how not to try to book another session with her.
Old 17-05-2016, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
hongshu is Cool - loads of Potential

Kit had provided very solid massage, saw in ads that she said she got more than 6 years massage experience in China, called her and confirmed tat.
she is very friendly and very good in bringing the urge feeling and high gfe too.
Totally nude when doing HJ, her pussy very tasty looking.
will definitely go for more of Kit.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=597329
Old 17-05-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
LinkinPark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
Not sure about Ivy, but I think Clearly is unwell and might be resting, hence not reading texts on her phone. You can probably try texting her again tomorrow bah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnutty93 View Post
she just took a very big medicine today, so i think still sleeping there :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Got response from both today. I texted both + a couple more in the morning.
Clearly as usual responded during the hour mark.

Took Ivy more than 2hr to reply. But she not the only one.
Another slow responder recently is Jessica.

Who do you goto for morning session? I realise most of these syt got commitment in the morning as I only start receiving replies from other MLs after my session with Ivy.
Thanks guys! Got their reply quite some time later
I've never tried morning massage, no feel leh haha. Anyway most of them wake up around 8-9 then still must get ready or have some form of commitment, earliest possible usually they take 12.

BTW any masseuse that provides nude 69 now? Last time use to have quite a lot but now like no more. If off menu can PM me also
Old 17-05-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 9
moneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkinPark View Post
Thanks guys! Got their reply quite some time later
I've never tried morning massage, no feel leh haha. Anyway most of them wake up around 8-9 then still must get ready or have some form of commitment, earliest possible usually they take 12.

BTW any masseuse that provides nude 69 now? Last time use to have quite a lot but now like no more. If off menu can PM me also
so u choose ivy or clearly?
if u wan better look can go for ivy for package might lack abit haven go yet so not sure about the face and feature.
clearly look is abit diff when u see her, not stunning but quite good looking, package is nearly 95%
so if both no reply on the day u go which ml or just wait?
oh now is raining bring umbrella
Old 17-05-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Wow she's pretty, but doesn't look 26. Will wait for MR for this.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1