The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 09-04-2014, 05:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sydpunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrJojo View Post
For soapy massage you can try Alaina or Emmanuelle for 2between 500 to 3600 baht, 90mins

I have okt speaks chinese
To be more precise, I have never been to BKK before. So going to struggle even on the very basic such as choosing the right hotel and knowing where is where.

Would you happen to be around for any reason? Really hope I can tag along someone. I promise I am not the fussy type, I would happily go along with the group. Won't complain this complain that.
Old 09-04-2014, 07:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mrJojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrJojo View Post
For soapy massage you can try Alaina or Emmanuelle for 2between 500 to 3600 baht, 90mins

I have okt speaks chinese
Sorry bros Naemlo and TonyCheong, typo error, should be 2500
Old 09-04-2014, 08:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Pretty Pub

Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter07 View Post
Bros, need pointer for tonight - suggestion of a good pretty pub where they will also live telecast the Man U bayern Munich football match tonight? kam sia..
You want to see live "half balls" or one ball on TV?
Very greedy leh you!

I not in Bangkok.
Ask bro deityofcheong for directions to "give half balls" pretty pub!
80% of my kang hu pass to him liao.
Hahahahahahaha!

Bro deityofcheong please provide latest updates of my favourite pretty pub.

NOTE: Those bros who check out this place where I brought bro deityofcheong before please do not spoil market here.
If during my next visit I find this place kena "corrupted" by Singaporeans/Malaysians I'll not share such low damage and fun Thai places any more.
Cheong responsibly and don't be selfish.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited by TonyCheong; 09-04-2014 at 08:55 PM.
Old 10-04-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pretty Pub

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Very greedy leh you!

I not in Bangkok.
Hahahahahahaha!

NOTE: Those bros who check out this place where I brought bro deityofcheong before please do not spoil market here.
If during my next visit I find this place kena "corrupted" by Singaporeans/Malaysians I'll not share such low damage and fun Thai places any more.
Aiyah! If u scared, don't share la. 2000 baht to you can be expensive but to others, it could be cheap. Everyone different budget. Don't judge others. Just my 2 baht worth!
Old 10-04-2014, 02:13 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Pretty Pub

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
Aiyah! If u scared, don't share la. 2000 baht to you can be expensive but to others, it could be cheap. Everyone different budget. Don't judge others. Just my 2 baht worth!
And your point being scared then don't share?

If everyone scared don't share FRs/info or like you appear once every 1-2 months to post some 2 Baht worth "drive-by" comments then forum sure become stagnant loh!
Old 10-04-2014, 02:35 AM
Samster (B)

Re: Thai good girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by man-003 View Post
try to know some good thai girl during my trip, i manage to know one from my hotel tourist counter, having a few nice chatting with her during my stay, so try to ask her out but rejected. When the day i going back manage to get her email...but unfortunately no reply from her...
She must have spotted you bring girls back to hotel room that's why boh hiew you!

Alamak email is outdated liao.
Use chat Apps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by man-003 View Post
But on the other side, manage to know one bar girl too...and we still keep in touch daily until now after few months. Wow..feel so nice of it..and make me want to go back to CNX again soon..
Bar girl keep in touch with you because have incentive (repeat business or wire transfers).
Counter receptionist have no incentive to keep in touch with you mah.
Old 10-04-2014, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tocky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Songkran 2014 13-15april

Will be in bkk during 10-15 , will be free on 10 and 11 any bros wanna meet up to chiong or chill msg me
Old 10-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
And your point being scared then don't share?

If everyone scared don't share FRs/info or like you appear once every 1-2 months to post some 2 Baht worth "drive-by" comments then forum sure become stagnant loh!
Hahaha. Not everyone as free as you to post everyday. You must be damn lonely or bored. Hahaha. Anyway, have fun and enjoy posting!
Old 10-04-2014, 05:15 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Forum Activism

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
Hahaha. Not everyone as free as you to post everyday. You must be damn lonely or bored. Hahaha. Anyway, have fun and enjoy posting!
Cheonging is my full time hobby and I share info either in private or public voluntarily.
I enjoy posting info and TCSS with many of the bros here whom I know personally.

What info or FRs have you shared other than your drive-by comments once every 1-2 months?
It's good that you make more postings now by replying to me.
A good sign for forum activism.
Old 10-04-2014, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
globetrotter07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very greedy leh you!

I not in Bangkok.
Hahahahahahaha!

Appreciate pretty pub suggestions bros!

Bro tonycheong, define "corrupted" pls? Bros over tipping and/or agreeing to above market rates, or big groups 'monopolizing' the place and making asses of themselves?
Old 10-04-2014, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
globetrotter07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Popped by Nataree, Krua Kan Aeng Cafe, the Pimp weds night.

8pm Nataree, very quiet, 3-4 customers only. Girls mostly 6 to 6.5. Only one I fancy, a 6.8, going for 4k. Skipped, left after 20min.

Wanted to grab late dinner, went by to krua kan aeng. Big mistake - the food there is Terrible. Ordered a sampler appetizer plate, thinking how wrong can you get with fried food. Knew was prob too early to get there, only 3-4 fils there, have a nice chat with a leggy fl there over "dinner".

The Pimp - reached there near 11pm. Quiet. As commented by other bros, girls there 6-7s. Only maybe 2-3 girls there I would rate 7 though. Decent band, stayed til 1am just to see how the atmosphere builds up. Prob coz Wednesday night, not much crowd, girls are not really getting into it.

Ended up a sukhumvit pub to watch football. By the way, don't try chequers. On internet they claim to telecast champions league matches, but they close by 2am. Not sure how that works for them, given the Asian time difference.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Appreciate pretty pub suggestions bros!

define "corrupted" pls? Bros over tipping and/or agreeing to above market rates, or big groups 'monopolizing' the place and making asses of themselves?
There're many PG pubs at Bkk. What kind of pubs you looking at? Those famous ones suitated at Kaset Nivamin/Ram Indra/lad prao, or those frequent by the locals only.

The diff is those famous one, many hippies/wailun like to go, where those local regardless of age group. From 20s-50s.

Seldom or less I see foreigners chiong this kind of places. Reason, these PGs can't really converse in pasa angrit, so you expected at least able to speak abit of pasa thai.

Corrupted is to throw money as if you chiong at singapore thai discos.

Lastly PG pubs you can't tabao back home, so no matter how much you throw unless she likes you.

My 5 satang worth.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
AC7935 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Songkran 2014 13-15april

Hey guys, 2 more days be heading towards bkk already reaching in the evening.. Any Guys stay near which area as still trying decide on the hotels area.. In sukumvit , silom area or pratunam area ??
Old 10-04-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Pretty Pub

Quote:
Bro tonycheong, define "corrupted" pls? Bros over tipping and/or agreeing to above market rates, or big groups 'monopolizing' the place and making asses of themselves?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Corrupted is to throw money as if you chiong at singapore thai discos.
Yes concur with bro Nonteerak2553's comments.

Quote:
Wanted to grab late dinner, went by to krua kan aeng. Big mistake - the food there is Terrible. Ordered a sampler appetizer plate, thinking how wrong can you get with fried food.
Price for food & beverage at Krua Kan Aeng Restaurant is considered expensive especially it must be damn run down by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
My 5 satang worth.
Other people 2 Baht worth but you more humble at 5 Satang worth only. 555.
Old 10-04-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
deityofcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

p'tonycheong

Nowadays I hang out at those PG for wash eyes and brush up my Thai nia. Half ball club still the best but it's the local Thai that spoiling market. Not the foreigners. They buy like 10 shots randomly.

Went to maiyake and damn the coyotes are hottttt and their starting drinks only 3 drinks per 40 mins. That's damn cheap. Planning to be member there leaw. The mamasan is damn hot too. One sbf bro managed to motorboat her nom yai
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1