The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mango7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsc_vic View Post
Hi bros, will be staying at Marriott Hotel Tianhe. Any recommended spa nearby? Thanks
You can go check Fu Cheng Sauna located on the 5th floor of the well-known Mayor Plaza. It is a great place to get pampered with a nice location and caring services.
Old 22-05-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
romanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Am now attending expo... Is there a good spa to recommend?
Now at the spa @ spelland... Even proper foot massage cannot make it

Last edited by romanspa; 22-05-2014 at 10:32 PM.
Old 25-05-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 16
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!
Guangzhou SPA No.9 at GZ East railway station

I'm rather familiar with Guangzhou, going there often for work. I must say Guangzhou is a very boring place for sexcursions, compared to its neighboring Shenzhen ( ChangPing and Dongguan were certainly better, before the yanda and curfew )
I guess that's because Guangzhou is more of an industrial and work city whereas Shenzhen is more entertaining due to its proximity to Hong Kong.

I'm going to write about SPA No.9 which i have been to twice, and pleasantly happy with the experience there...

About Spa No.9
It's a very clean and spacious spa by Guangzhou standards and conveniently located right beside the railway station. It's relatively expensive compared to Queen Spa and similar establishments in Shenzhen.

For brudders who are merely stopping over Guangzhou or need to catch a morning train out of Guangzhou to Shenzhen, Dongguan or Hong Kong, Spa No.9 is a good alternative to paying for hotels which are generally more expensive closer to the railway station.

If i have to catch at 9am train in the morning, i normally spend my night at Spa. No.9 to save some hotel fees and get fairly good massages.

Costs / Damages
Entrance fee is 241 rmb (excl. taxes) while Queen Spa is less than 200RMB
Basic massage is 330+ rmb at Spa No.9 while Queen Spa's basic 中式按摩 is about 200RMB.
However, tipping at Queen Spa is "mandatory" as most spas in Shenzhen gives you a bill where the masseur expects you to circle one of the three tip amount stipulated.

In Spa No.9, there's no tipping option unless you pay for another 钟 (extra clock session - approx 45minutes)

Extra "Sexual" services
If you are regular customer and often call for the same few masseurs, you get complimentary handjob.

In Shenzhen, for the famous and more upmarket establishments like Queen Spa and 水立方, you have to pay a separate fee for handjobs and other services. in smaller (and rather run-down) establishments like 似水年华,handjobs are complimentary as well.

Facililties, Food etc

SPA No.9 provides breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper buffet.
so for the entrance ticket you pay (241rmb excl taxes), it's quite value for money if you eat there. While there's a good variety of food, i think the tastes are rather average, not great.
Queen Spa only provides fruits, ice-cream and beverages. While it doesn't provide food free, i do prefer the fruits selection in Queen Spa over Spa No. 9

Queen SPA has televisions at all couches but most of the couches look aged cheap, while the ones at No.9 looks newer, bigger and better maintained. However, No.9's couches have no individual televisions attached so that's a minus.

Now to elaborate more about its' massages there with value-added sexual frills , here's my review on

Masseur #150 娟子 at Spa No.9

she's a typical 湖南妹子

Looks: 7/10 - fair-skinned, quite tall, attractive but looks like a MILF to me.
she has nice facial features.
you can get her wechat id. from me and see how she looks like on her album. she looks more attractive in person. in her wechat profile picture, she looks very Cheena. typical pretty-looking village girl face

Body: 7/10 - slim body with nice curves, average-sized boobs, nice to squeeze.
Height: 168cm
Weight: about 48kg

Service:
Massage is good, 7/10
very skilful and good finger pressure.

Handjob:
Very sensual complimentary handjob if you are a regular customer and you call for her before you get your number tag.

if you forget to name her before you get your number tag, sorry, no free complimentary handjob unless you pay for another 45 mins of massage (that's another 160rmb i think) lol

She knows how to use her fingernails on one hand to tickle the tip of your penis head while using the other to squeeze and rub your dick.

Rules are pretty strict in SPA no.9 so the masseurs can't go topless but you can slot your hands into their uniform, rub their boobs and finger their pussies. 娟子 is rather playful so she will make naughty sounds when you roam her body

DAMAGE:
About 380RMB inclusive of the basic massage (just pick 泰式按摩 or 日式按摩), that will waive your entrance fee so you don't have to pay extra.
As mentioned, no tipping is required unless you wanna add another hour.
The masseurs are not as pushy as the ones in Shenzhen and the massuers are happy enough that you name them before you get your customer number tag.
They have a quota of 15 customers to meet, for each customer they fall short of, they are penalized 300rmb.
That's why they offer complimentary handjob without asking for tips.

here's how i recommend it's value:
If you don't have lots of luggage and you can do away with some privacy for a night, skip staying at a guangzhou hotel which costs about 280RMB a night or more anyway...
Spend about 400RMB, get a night stay at SPA no.9 (they have partitioned cubicles with clean beds but you have to endure your neighbor's snores), get free dinner/supper/breakfast and get a good massage with a good handjob.
All in for slightly less than 400RMB, i'll say it's good value especially if you need to catch a morning train.

For brudders interested to find 娟子, feel free to PM me to get her wechat and phone number.
or you can simply ask for her ( massuer #150 ) before you get your customer number tag.
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)

Last edited by panado; 25-05-2014 at 08:24 PM. Reason: typo
Old 26-05-2014, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
decove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guangzhou SPA No.9 at GZ East railway station

To add in on Bro Panado FR on No.9 Spa, I had went there once before the Yanda period. The massage package was 男性保健按摩 which will include Hj but it is more expensive at close to 500rmb (cannot remember in details before there is still service charge)

But the good thing is, if you arriving at Baiyun Airport in the wee hours and wishes to save on hotel, you can try No.9 Spa as you can sleep there and enjoy free breakfast. It is really close to Guangzhou East Railway Station and Subway.
Old 27-05-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
emokia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, will be going to gz on wed. staying near airport, any happening places nearby?
Old 29-05-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
samlp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by emokia View Post
hi, will be going to gz on wed. staying near airport, any happening places nearby?
If you want to have some real fun like happy ending massage, I recommend you to Dragon Pearl Hotel Leisure Center located in 2/F,Dragon Pearl Hotel,91 Longkou West Road, FS is available too, good luck to you.
Old 29-05-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 13
Pudong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samlp View Post
If you want to have some real fun like happy ending massage, I recommend you to Dragon Pearl Hotel Leisure Center located in 2/F,Dragon Pearl Hotel,91 Longkou West Road, FS is available too, good luck to you.
Whats the damage for HJ and FS?
Old 03-06-2014, 02:00 PM
Samster (M)

samlp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudong View Post
Whats the damage for HJ and FS?
HJ costs 258 RMB/90mins and 498RMB/90mins for FS, you can check Dragon Pearl Hotel Leisure Center if you want to know more detailed information.
Old 03-06-2014, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
CaptainChina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Guangzhou

Any bros in Tianhe District for kopi this 8th Jun? Cheers.

Last edited by CaptainChina; 04-06-2014 at 04:20 PM.
Old 10-06-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster (M)

lalado deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm wondering if anyone stayed at the Marriott in the Yuexiu district recently? After Deyi closed down, not sure about any FS places in that area, got any recommendations?

I passed by the hotel's spa (called Touch Spa) on the 4th floor of the Marriott, but it doesn't look like they offer any extras - whole place had a very very therapeutic feel, and prices are quite steep.
Old 10-06-2014, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 17
bigbum77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybigbum77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ya lor. Need to go need of the mth. Now dont know which place is still operating . Anu knd soul can advice?
Old 11-06-2014, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
I'm going to write about SPA No.9 which i have been to twice, and pleasantly happy with the experience there...

About Spa No.9
It's a very clean and spacious spa by Guangzhou standards and conveniently located right beside the railway station. It's relatively expensive compared to Queen Spa and similar establishments in Shenzhen.

Extra "Sexual" services
If you are regular customer and often call for the same few masseurs, you get complimentary handjob.
Rules are pretty strict in SPA no.9 so the masseurs can't go topless but you can slot your hands into their uniform, rub their boobs and finger their pussies. 娟子 is rather playful so she will make naughty sounds when you roam her body
Quote:
Originally Posted by decove View Post
To add in on Bro Panado FR on No.9 Spa, I had went there once before the Yanda period. The massage package was 男性保健按摩 which will include Hj but it is more expensive at close to 500rmb (cannot remember in details before there is still service charge)

But the good thing is, if you arriving at Baiyun Airport in the wee hours and wishes to save on hotel, you can try No.9 Spa as you can sleep there and enjoy free breakfast. It is really close to Guangzhou East Railway Station and Subway.
Ah... this spa brings back memories. Went there about 1-2 years back. They have massage service on the upper levels. Just so bros know, this spa is unisex and have female customers as well. Even saw some kids too if you go in the day.

After getting a locker key, you change to shorts and bathrobe. At the lower level is a huge hot pool that can easily sit 20-30 bros. The water jets and steaming hot water really helps to sooth the tired muscles. There is a seperate pool for females too in their own changing area. too bad no unisex hot pool.

After soaking in the hot pool, you will head up to the three top levels. The 3rd level is the thai/traditional massage area. Level 4 is the hot pool vip area. The highest floor is the TV room wif sofa and buffet area. Massages can be had at level 3 or 4. Level 4 only difference is the room comes with its own hot tub, shower area and tv area. You willget a rub down by the massuer on the big massage table in the centre of the room. As mentioned, HJ is included in the package (about 500+), and the massuer will even fill the hot tub for you. Too bad she can't join you inside the tub. but she can give you a head rub (the big head not small head) while you relax inside.

3rd floor is more of the standard massage rooms you find in PZL but slightly bigger. Usually with a massage bed and also a sofa. Usually I finger the massuer on the sofa As mentioned, they can't strip but their uniform is loose enough you can grab their breasts and dig their pussy underneath. Don't forget to get the massuer wechat or hp no. for extra ECA after she finishes work or on her off day. (I tired one and she was damn wild in bed We met on her off day, 2 days after I first met her in the spa)

And not sure if it's still there but on the highest level, the top 10 massuer (for level 3 only) pictures are shown on the wall. You can pick the one you like and tell the captain.

Do note that if you check in after 12 am, they need to register your passport. And the massage services are avaialable till abt 4am.

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 12-06-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
decove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime View Post
Ah... this spa brings back memories. Went there about 1-2 years back. They have massage service on the upper levels. Just so bros know, this spa is unisex and have female customers as well. Even saw some kids too if you go in the day.

After getting a locker key, you change to shorts and bathrobe. At the lower level is a huge hot pool that can easily sit 20-30 bros. The water jets and steaming hot water really helps to sooth the tired muscles. There is a seperate pool for females too in their own changing area. too bad no unisex hot pool.

After soaking in the hot pool, you will head up to the three top levels. The 3rd level is the thai/traditional massage area. Level 4 is the hot pool vip area. The highest floor is the TV room wif sofa and buffet area. Massages can be had at level 3 or 4. Level 4 only difference is the room comes with its own hot tub, shower area and tv area. You willget a rub down by the massuer on the big massage table in the centre of the room. As mentioned, HJ is included in the package (about 500+), and the massuer will even fill the hot tub for you. Too bad she can't join you inside the tub. but she can give you a head rub (the big head not small head) while you relax inside.

3rd floor is more of the standard massage rooms you find in PZL but slightly bigger. Usually with a massage bed and also a sofa. Usually I finger the massuer on the sofa As mentioned, they can't strip but their uniform is loose enough you can grab their breasts and dig their pussy underneath. Don't forget to get the massuer wechat or hp no. for extra ECA after she finishes work or on her off day. (I tired one and she was damn wild in bed We met on her off day, 2 days after I first met her in the spa)

And not sure if it's still there but on the highest level, the top 10 massuer (for level 3 only) pictures are shown on the wall. You can pick the one you like and tell the captain.

Do note that if you check in after 12 am, they need to register your passport. And the massage services are avaialable till abt 4am.
Yes Bro.. The top 10 masseur photos were hanged on the wall the last time I went which was in March 2014.

Your descriptions on the place is very detailed.

Too bad the other time I didn't try the rooms with the shower tub. Must be good.
Old 21-06-2014, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sinfulman79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by decove View Post

oh ya.. i tried that last nite. it was so erotic. 528rmb and added 45min more.
it was a good exp. can unhook her bra and suck her nipple. she was from DG. after the raid no choice have to go GZ to work. her skill is superb.
A19 Lily Zhang.

Pm me for her wechat
B4 u go in. tell her you r coming. she will arrange a hand band number for you.
you can tell the counter the number n collect it
Old 22-06-2014, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
carfield21 is Cool - loads of Potential
Lightbulb Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

will be in GuangZhou for a meeting 2molo... any bros willing shared nice hotel in GZ, Tianhe area... or near train station that can go to zhuhai as planning to go zhuhai n tues... i prefer some cosy n comfortable hotel maybe with jacuzze will be a plus plus... if not bathtub also can la...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1