The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2021, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1708 / Power: 16
mobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant future
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Provide you all new place to roam. I tried this place in A M K 338 W+, they offered all kind of facial and massage services. They had IPL too.... The lady i tried is called R**** from country V and have a big spotlight. Most importantly, she have more to offered
Old 07-07-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 0
chiobuhunter is a glorious beacon of lightchiobuhunter is a glorious beacon of lightchiobuhunter is a glorious beacon of lightchiobuhunter is a glorious beacon of lightchiobuhunter is a glorious beacon of lightchiobuhunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Some bros ask me to share Renny photo. Here you go

Bro bignehneh can share?
Old 07-07-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2345 / Power: 16
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Can share Renny's contact? Thanks.
Old 08-07-2021, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5969 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry. A few bros refused to let me share her contact

Last edited by bignehneh; 13-07-2021 at 06:52 AM.
Old 08-07-2021, 08:14 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
R’s contact

WeChat. wxid_1csud8z6rirv22

What apps +65 8402 5133
Why you posted here
Old 08-07-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Devitt View Post
It was so power right. Tattoo horny young Viet lady
She’s probably the horniest ml I ever encountered, and I’ve been chionging spas and hc from tanjong pager to woodlands, jurong to changi village the past ten years.

Start massage I start feeling up her thigh then inner thigh, move up to her pussy then feel her panties wet wet already, not even 10mins. Gently rubba then slowly inch by inch slide her panties to the side then insert one finger, then two finger then three finger, by now her juices flowing down my palm liao. But lucky her juice not smelly, ask me to lick off my finger I also don’t mind, and easy to wash off.

L*** leh is different thing. Smell like I finger a fish, and the smell on my finger stay on even if I dettol and soap.
Old 08-07-2021, 10:20 AM
SamSter

SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
She’s probably the horniest ml I ever encountered, and I’ve been chionging spas and hc from tanjong pager to woodlands, jurong to changi village the past ten years.

Start massage I start feeling up her thigh then inner thigh, move up to her pussy then feel her panties wet wet already, not even 10mins. Gently rubba then slowly inch by inch slide her panties to the side then insert one finger, then two finger then three finger, by now her juices flowing down my palm liao. But lucky her juice not smelly, ask me to lick off my finger I also don’t mind, and easy to wash off.

L*** leh is different thing. Smell like I finger a fish, and the smell on my finger stay on even if I dettol and soap.
Renny already becomes money face. Lina has CCB?
Old 08-07-2021, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Andylau8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
M and XY both are money face. Smart people will not go anymore

Whose XY? Yes, once bitten twice shy, in all my years of spas, have to say M really the worse service and attitude LOL. Avoiding that shop at BMC.
Old 08-07-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Renny already becomes money face. Lina has CCB?
I think he’s talking about Lisa instead of Lina ?
Old 08-07-2021, 03:26 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andylau8080 View Post
Whose XY? Yes, once bitten twice shy, in all my years of spas, have to say M really the worse service and attitude LOL. Avoiding that shop at BMC.
Xiao Yue is the skinny MILF. She is another money face at BMC
Old 08-07-2021, 03:27 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
I think he’s talking about Lisa instead of Lina ?
Lisa confirmed got fish smell
Old 08-07-2021, 04:13 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andylau8080 View Post
Pete the fish said Mira is the best because she never ask for tips so he just act blur and left
Old 08-07-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Is Lisa back?
Old 08-07-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 630 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4930 / Power: 19
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Is Lisa back?
nope, unless proven otherwise by the bros here.
Old 08-07-2021, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 15
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Is Lisa back?
+10 for exchange

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread