The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1686 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L16h6

I am so surprised about bad experience with RR

She is famous for her TLC with customers

Plus her very good temper

I think maybe she was having her bad hair on this particular day
Old 19-08-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I am so surprised about bad experience with RR

She is famous for her TLC with customers

Plus her very good temper

I think maybe she was having her bad hair on this particular day
Sometimes, girls just don't like you means don't like you.
Old 19-08-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MaLi (1606) + FR/Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
So true. So I hope all our brothers here, once you read a FR that is different from your opinion, do not rush to bombard the FR writer first. give them some space. We can always weigh in with our opinions on the WL if we know the service is better or not so good ourselves. Sometimes it's true that the chemistry is not there. (Haha I said so much because I also not so good chemistry with Mali and afraid her fans zap me)

I think newbies also should be given chances to write FRs although their weightage and score differs from our standards. Let's give them benefit of doubt before accusing them of writing fake FR. In fact for everyone la.

Why? If a newbie starts in GL for few days and tried 3 WL, his comparison is only 3. A 7/10 girl to me might be 10/10 girl to him, all good ... sometimes big boobs they already fainted and said very good very good. But I rate bao Mei more highly and her boobs is not big

I think we should keep our egos one side, enemity apart and embrace more FRs allow newbies or others to post more and if the FR is good, add his points so he gets more encouragement and also credibility. Also the others who had same experience or different experience can write your own FR for comparison. always let the buyers beware, it's their own choice.

I know sometimes there are always certain people with agendas and all the shit behind their FRs . I guess that's our community will be able to judge for ourselves. This is a forum, everybody can talk what they want.
Good insight Fat Fatt!

I tried this MaLi in her v first week working in GL...n the experience was enjoyable but not outstanding. ....shall share my FR next.....perhaps provides another subjective perspective....

Also just a quick point I wld like to make.....as long as I participate in SBF...I shall keep on calling out any samster who posts :cocktease style posts eg. claiming there r better so called gems in GL not yet listed in SBF w/o naming the mm/house number; cryptic style FRs/Info eg. witholding the whole name/whole house number of the so called GL gem not yet listed in SBF etc.....why?.....becuz these type of posts r a total waste of bandwidth n of no use to any samster apart fm the poster samster whose reason(s) for making such posts is best known to him only......

Any samster who wishes to share FR/Info(no obligations btw)....please share properly n genuinely. ....if u can't do this for whatever reason.....than DON'T BOTHER to share at all....

If any samster considers what I hv said abv as being a "bully".....I invite u to tell me why

Oh yes....I also note at times.....some samsters saying their "goodbyes" in SBF to gems who r rtc, some of whom may not hv had much publicity previously in SBF, if at all.....to these samsters, wld appreciate ull sharing more on these gems in SBF while they r still working in GL.....no obligations though
Old 19-08-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
MaLi (1606)

MaLi(1606)....24 yr old mm fm Hunan(born in the yr of the Rooster)...quite fair feminine sexy sultry foxy chio looker(based on current gl150 stds), small sparkling black eyes, nicely shaped nose, soft lips n soft tongue, sexy mole below her lips!....lovely long straight rebonded slight semi wave permed dark reddish hair....strong nu ren wei allure!....ard 163+ cm tall, quite gd ht, slim firm legs....beautiful shaped perky firm creamy C cup boobs (enhanced hard ard base, soft at the top though) sensuous light brown pinkish thick eraser nipples, shiok to lick suck n tweak!....sexy slim curvy bod, slight tummy impression, smooth skin, lovely shaped back(46kg wt)....sexy perky juicy biggish ass(pleasantly surprised for a Hunan mm!), great for doggie n asian cowgal bounce cushion!....pussy quite well trimmed, small sensuous light pinkish lips, no smell...friend of retired Yao Yao(1608)...

Overall sex svc is newbie n gfe is vgd....adorably coy sensual girly chiobu wif a warm smile.....still learning the gl150 std requirements....quite a hard worker, fun amusing company + cute vain streak.....strikes me as genuine albeit a smart sharp cookie....not use to frenching, wet lips kiss(which was quite sensuous n shiok actually!) but when i got her high while fucking hard, her tongue began to stick out slightly!...like i said abv, she is slowly getting use to gl, get the impression tat if u treat her nicely, she may open up to some pleasant frenching soon....

Prequel....individual strip wif coy flirty banter....me naked, caresed n raba her fm behind once she had stripped but still in killer heels, v nice feel n sight of her bod n ass(me cock rubbing gently!) mirror view, lick + grazed her neck!....

Shower....soapy raba front n back, quite nice albeit big tits on the hard side, gd eyecontact, wet lips kiss...

Bed action....to be fair to her, she wanted to start wif me back but i decided just go wif the flow n told her just do me front....vgd boobs(albeit hard) bod pussy ass legs feel n sight....soft wet slow sensuous lips kiss wif her sparkling eyes open me caressed her face n bod....erotic lick n suck of me nipples, nice!....no AR...licks n grazes cockshaft....bbbj ok but suction a tad weak....contd me standing she kneeling on the bed, more sensuous as she vainly played to the mirrors, i enjoyed seeing her lovely shaped back!....

My turn....more amusing cute coyness fm her as she is not use to being serviced!.....but after turning on me charm n taking it slow n gentle, she finally relaxed opened up n enjoyed....her hands caressing me hair n face, softly moaning n squirming while i licked sucked n squeezed her boobs/nipples....tonguefu wetness, wif her moans getting louder....went bk up for more bbbj while i gently fingered her pussy which was getting more wet!....

Fj nice as she let herself go to enjoy, face flushed eye rolling grimaced look loud moans hands all over bod squirming n even gave me some slight innocent tongue french!....pussy neither tight nor loose, quite gd stamina.....all std positions + standing doggie wif she in her killer heels.....doggie shiok becuz of her sexy juicy big ass squeeze cushion bounce n lovely back view......spooning becuz of a vgd sensuous feel n sight(mirrors)....misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed her legs wrapped ard me bum deep tight wet feel, as i pumped her hard, wet lips kiss suddenly turned into her tongue slightly coming out to french!....asian cowgal she pumped me hard n fast, her sparkling small eyes looking deep into mine, pain pleasure looks, loud moans, me squeezed her firm enhanced tits hard....ended wif fun flirty chit chat, cuddle n kiss gdbye....

Overall an enjoyable bonk....natural coy fun sensuous bonk wif a sexy foxy chiobu...gd attitude as i sense she wants to learn the gl trade n build up a clientele....needs to improve svcs n be more open to frenching, so for now gem potential....

NB.....this FR is based on MaLi's first week working in GL
Old 19-08-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
miracle4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks Omnia for the great FR as usual.keep them coming in Bro.I myself have went for MaLi and it is as what you have written.
Old 20-08-2017, 11:46 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Zhen Zhu has balik kampung cheena
Bon voyage
Old 20-08-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Zhen Zhu has balik kampung cheena
Bon voyage
All the best to her.
Old 21-08-2017, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4324 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Before mid autumn two more going too ....
Old 21-08-2017, 08:33 AM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Before mid autumn two more going too ....
Bao Mei and qq?
Old 21-08-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
miracle4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any ideas who will it be? Didnt know one shot can go soo many
Old 21-08-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miracle4ever View Post
Any ideas who will it be? Didnt know one shot can go soo many
That's life in geylang. Girls come and go. Sometimes suddenly without any prior warning or notice. Nothing to be too surprised about.
Old 21-08-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 22
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Bao Mei and qq?
No !!! 😱😭
Old 21-08-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
No !!! ����
Why no? QQ not in your siggie what?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 21-08-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 22
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Why no? QQ not in your siggie what?
Bao Mei is
Old 21-08-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1686 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat fatt View Post
no !!! 😱😭
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
why no? Qq not in your siggie what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat fatt View Post
bao mei is
天下没有不散的宴席

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1