The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 14-03-2014, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
any certification? Got paper also can bluff mah
Some ppl just loves to live in fantasy.... anyway it is his life, let him live on with it. I continue with so called super high mileage gers...1000-1500thb.
Old 14-03-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Some ppl just loves to live in fantasy.... anyway it is his life, let him live on with it. I continue with so called super high mileage gers...1000-1500thb.
555 no more arguing from me but its sad la. Singaporeans ; many will disagree and think Sg men are best , but we are the new Jap chai tows. Its really sad to see us getting chopped and still so happy about it.

5kB ST in an massage is SGD200 le! Sure its better than Geylany but its 4 x geylang! Some people live for a month on 5kB in Thailand!
Old 14-03-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
5kB ST in an massage is SGD200 le! Sure its better than Geylany but its 4 x geylang! Some people live for a month on 5kB in Thailand!
Frankly, maybe we are poor... but to me 200SGD to bonk a ger, I a bit heart pain and feel a bit stupid... admit I poor.

My last trip to Pattaya in WS, a ger quoted me 5k LT, not including BF. In my mind, I immediately ask her go f spider. WS is getting very expensive, worse than BKK, BF 1k, LT 5k.... the days when I enjoyed Pattaya, LT was only max 3k. Now I follow your style, go beer garden in odd soi.
Old 14-03-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Frankly, maybe we are poor... but to me 200SGD to bonk a ger, I a bit heart pain and feel a bit stupid... admit I poor.

My last trip to Pattaya in WS, a ger quoted me 5k LT, not including BF. In my mind, I immediately ask her go f spider. WS is getting very expensive, worse than BKK, BF 1k, LT 5k.... the days when I enjoyed Pattaya, LT was only max 3k. Now I follow your style, go beer garden in odd soi.
yup much better value in a farmer's daughter than a deranged looker who thinks her pussy is gold. 555555555555 I'll sit back with my 35B sangsom coke , let the others fight for her and watch the show!
Old 14-03-2014, 02:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Nataree Soapy Massage Parlour

Cheong Bangkok so long first time hear have back bencher with "low mileage" girls?
真的是在曼谷白混了!

As I've mentioned many times before Nataree is infamous for "young" and Non-Thai ID Sideline Masseuses.

Men In Brown is fed well by the establishment and routine checks are not uncommon.
Old 14-03-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Look for prostitutes why bother low or high mileage! Most important she brings you to the destination! to me in nataree, i always go for 2600 type cos they look the kind i like to fuck. 21 yrs old or 29 i also dun care. Face must be i lije one. As long is can make me song, is good girl.
Old 14-03-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all Seniors,

Side track abit...anyone know where could i purchase Thai Premier League football match tickets? I presume its available at the stadium venue itself during match-day, but would prefer to buy it prior to the game itself. Especially most of the stadiums (bangkok clubs) are located a distance away from central bkk.

Thanks !
Old 14-03-2014, 04:22 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Look for prostitutes why bother low or high mileage! Most important she brings you to the destination!
Haha bro sorry but have to correct you a bit.

Some people are looking for girlfriend/wife!
Whatever rocks their boat!
Old 14-03-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

Re: Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

Some people are looking for girlfriend/wife!
Whatever rocks their boat!
U talking about me? I always go look for you kee, you kee type. Can be my girlfriend for a night. I lack of loveeeeee....
Old 14-03-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Bangkok Love

Quote:
U talking about me? I always go look for you kee, you kee type. Can be my girlfriend for a night. I lack of loveeeeee....
Aiyoh why you same as me huh?

But I only go G-Clubs to look for love.
Old 14-03-2014, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

I too poor to go g club and not handsome enough for you kee... so i only find love in nataree
Old 14-03-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster

Re: Bangkok Love

Quote:
Aiyoh why you same as me huh?

But I only go G-Clubs to look for love.
Different, cannot be same. U high, I low class....
Old 14-03-2014, 05:11 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Lo-So or Hi-So or Soh-Hai

Quote:
Different, cannot be same. U high, I low class....
If you say like that then I also low class.
Just the other day I went for a ¥1XX Shenzhen BBS bonk.

No such thing as low or high class.
Only low or high sperm level.
Old 14-03-2014, 05:18 PM
Samster

Re: Lo-So or Hi-So or Soh-Hai

Quote:
Only low or high sperm level.
Hiazzz I again belong to the low.
Old 14-03-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Low Sperm Level

Quote:
Hiazzz I again belong to the low.
This one I no comments liao.

Ok half time.
Go outside buy dinner first.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1