The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-02-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by runawaylazymufu View Post
Khor thot krub bro niknik889

Just trying to add some humor into the FRs, if manage to offend any sisters/brothers, paiseh paiseh nor.
you offended the hooker s of all the world...............lol.
Old 24-02-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
castle2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, going to BKK next month..anyone got any good recommenndation for happy happy...like soapy massage, normal massage with happy ending or anything that goes with shooting my load off haha.... long ttime no go BKK..out of touch,thanks in advance
Old 24-02-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by castle2020 View Post
.anyone got any good recommenndation for happy happy...like soapy massage, normal massage with happy ending or anything that goes with shooting my load off haha.... long ttime no go BKK..out of touch
Why don't you browse through massage thread? It's all there, to prime your load or get your rocks off. From kapoos to soapies

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...732&highlight=
Old 24-02-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Why don't you browse through massage thread?
U are in a good mood...
Old 24-02-2014, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by castle2020 View Post
Hi bros, going to BKK next month..anyone got any good recommenndation for happy happy...like soapy massage, normal massage with happy ending or anything that goes with shooting my load off haha.... long ttime no go BKK..out of touch,thanks in advance
I would like to introduce you to Mrs Palm and her five daughters. Always avail for you 24/7. But if you find its not your type, there's 2 options... browse thru the threads like what every newbie would do, or if you too busy to screen through all the conversations here, go type bangkok nightlife in google and you will find everything u need.

Now if you willing to spend, im sure you can hire a guide to hold your hand and bring you around. You can try asking some kindhearted bros to bring you around, but judging from the way u ask questions, its indicative of your laziness and attitude to be spoonfed, and even a 'kind hearted' bro would think twice about meeting you.

Pls forgive my sarcasm, I normally don't reply to such questions. But if you look at least the last 10 pages of all the bkk threads,, many bros including me have posted FRs for newbies in the various threads, including on pattaya.

Have fun browsing.
Old 24-02-2014, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
runawaylazymufu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Be adventurous bro castle2020, there are tons of ways to have a happy ending in bkk or pattaya. And as long as you are in the places catering for foreigners, rest assured they understand simple angrit and passa jin. They also will know what u are looking for. Good luck chok dee kub.
Old 24-02-2014, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
My side here damn pathetic lah.
All Dongguan entertainment establishments shut down by local government.

Haizzz I miss the Bangkok G-Clubs.
Time to shift your base to land of smile.

Even though when ever got change of police chief, activities going on as usual, only changes in timing, after which once he got what he want, normal timing will resume.
Old 24-02-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Now if you willing to spend, im sure you can hire a guide to hold your hand and bring you around.
I doubt he'll be interested in Agent naemlo's premium tour service.
He's looking for free tour guide only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
You can try asking some kindhearted bros to bring you around, but judging from the way u ask questions, its indicative of your laziness and attitude to be spoonfed, and even a 'kind hearted' bro would think twice about meeting you.
No doubt the present generation of samsters are very saavy in social media but fail miserably in sincere human to human communication.
What's the point of having a few thousand friends on Facebook but actually only know less than 5% of them personally.
They way they interact on online forums is like talking to script bots.

No basic courtesy such as making friends first (at least discuss about preferences) before cheonging together.
Everything must be instant and provide free cheong info to them as if we owe them a living.

Those who added me on WeChat but if can't be bothered to self introduce themselves I'll straight away delete.
I only make friends with humans not script bots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Time to shift your base to land of smile.

Even though when ever got change of police chief, activities going on as usual, only changes in timing, after which once he got what he want, normal timing will resume.
Hahaha.

Worst case scenario go Khon Kaen and cheong Vietnam WLs from Farms.

Last edited by TonyCheong; 24-02-2014 at 11:08 PM.
Old 25-02-2014, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
runawaylazymufu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
I doubt he'll be interested in Agent naemlo's premium tour service.
He's looking for free tour guide only.

No doubt the present generation of samsters are very saavy in social media but fail miserably in sincere human to human communication.
What's the point of having a few thousand friends on Facebook but actually only know less than 5% of them personally.
They way they interact on online forums is like talking to script bots.

No basic courtesy such as making friends first (at least discuss about preferences) before cheonging together.
Everything must be instant and provide free cheong info to them as if we owe them a living.

Those who added me on WeChat but if can't be bothered to self introduce themselves I'll straight away delete.
I only make friends with humans not script bots!

Hahaha.

Worst case scenario go Khon Kaen and cheong Vietnam WLs from Farms.
Not Khon Kaen ah bro, Mukdahan. A small town in issan that has the friendship bridge between Laos and Thailand.
Old 25-02-2014, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Not only script bots but also internet trolls! Speaking of which many old hands popping up with new nicks here. Wonder why? Hmmm....

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 25-02-2014, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 16
fastspawn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just arrived in LOS for my maiden trip!

Arrived last night 7pm, walk to immigration gate, got scared of queue, then ask the lady where APEC queue was, and she directed me to walk further to premium lane where there was 5 counters and 3 people queuing.. Everyone should get a APEC card, it costs 100 SGD and like some letter from your employer - just say you need it for travel and business.

Took the MRT from Suvumbhurmi Airport to Makassan, Change then get off Sukhumvit directly into the protest rally , just some old guy on the big tv screen talking to a couple of old ladies and gentlemen sitting on the mat.

The great thing about the rally is that I can just walk across Sukhumvit Road no car! I had booked a room at Citrus Hotel Soi 22, for around 66SGD/night with breakfast, and it's awesome.

Anyway getting down to action, some bro asked about S22 Model massage a couple post back and I got FR - C+P from another website I frequent

Quote:
S22 Model Massage
Price - 2499 Baht for a B2B massage - There are several options a 999 option which is a HJ fully clothed (+500 to take top of, + 500 to take bottom off), a 1999 option where she will bath u, a 2499 which includes the B2B massage. As I wanted to experience the entire process I just picked the B2B slide

Kapoo Massages tend to be more expensive than ordinary MPs, but stock prettier gals. These gals tend to do the job part-time, usually after their university. As a trade-off they do not provide FS from the get-go, as the gals tend to be more hesistant to go all the way.

Anyway, there were around 10 gals in the line-up and I had no trouble picking 3-4 gals. My selection was Jen, and she could speak English to a limited degree.

Face: 7.5 - She's a cutie
Body: 8 - She's tall but has some baby fat on her
Boobs: 4 - Perky nips but a complete airport
Service: Awesome
RTF: No Too many in BKK to try!

Anyway, the procedure is quite simple in my case - we take a shower, and after the shower she gives me a nice back massage, before applying the nuru gel. She does a slip and slide, rubbing her body on my body. The tendency is also that their pussy is at the forefront of the friction, and its quite sensual.

Anyway, when I flip to the front, she's completely flushed and seems to be completely turned on - we repeat the process in the front, end up DFK, and finger banging her while she's gives me a HJ. Just to note to everyone, there doesn't seem to be a BJ, and as she doesn't carry a condom you don't want to risk it turning to a FJ mid way through as she's sliding, so keep your head in the game.
I also went to Soi Cowboy get a drink check out the gals - it's really good quality. Went to Shark bar. There were 5 guys there and maybe 20+ girls. Is this normal or is it because of the rally?
Old 25-02-2014, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Christopher1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, u meant the custom queue at the airport is damn crowded even though there's protest in bkk ? Looks like many ppl not worry abt the whole thing..damn.
Old 25-02-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 16
fastspawn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher1978 View Post
Bro, u meant the custom queue at the airport is damn crowded even though there's protest in bkk ? Looks like many ppl not worry abt the whole thing..damn.
Yeah it's very crowded on Monday Evening. There are tourists here in Sukhumvit - family crowd also.
Old 25-02-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Christopher1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I m very worried then cuz I b flying over in a week time at evening time too...looks like gonna b a long wait to clear.
Old 25-02-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
castle2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Why don't you browse through massage thread? It's all there, to prime your load or get your rocks off. From kapoos to soapies

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...732&highlight=
Thanks so much, bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1