The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-02-2014, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UsVsTheWorld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Akane field report

Was originally headed to Mitu, but the guy said there was nobody available and that I should wait about an hour. Gave me a 500 B discount coupon. I said thanks and went straight across the street to Akane. The good news w/ Soi 33 is that there are several shops within metres of each other.

Chose the girl named Hijiri with service named "M".
Realised later that she doesn't have the best boobs, but in the end, I got very friendly service. Offered 2nd shot as we were done in about 1 hour (service listed at 90 mins), but after speding 12 hours in a plane yesterday, I wasn't really up to it.

Total quote for "M" service = 1780 B, and I gave her the 220 change as a tip.

They gave me a coupon, and you're supposed to receive free service when you get to 10 coupons.
Well, I doubt I'll go 10 times in less than a week , but regulars might like to know this.
Old 23-02-2014, 03:29 AM
Samster

runawaylazymufu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is crazy to call this perfect life. Imagine u f by any tom, dick, harry.... Anyway good FR. I am surprise Emmanuelle has ladies at age of around 30.
Sawadee krub P' naemlo

I think perfect for me na, but must "pi" with the right cup of cha yen la. Btw, I didn't asked for her actual age, just a hunch. But she belongs to the fishtank side, no surprise too if she's a young milf.
Old 23-02-2014, 04:20 AM
Samster

Sawadee krub everyone.

Day 2 and 3 day was a long and tired driving trip up to Chunuman, Udon Thani. As this thread is mainly bkk, will only do a short and simple FR for these 2 days.

Day 2 was the start of the journey from Rama 2. After some endless driving and stop pits at various pump stations for LPG and E20, finally reached Khon Kaen city. Shagged out, my friend, his gik and me decided to check in the Piman Garden Hotel @ 850thb/night. Went to The Rad Club for a drink. Opened black label with ices, coke and soda for less than 2000thb. Coyote LDs @ 200thb. Knife power of coyote quite sharp, kept asking for drinks every half hr. Got shower show, where one can buy shampoo/body foam for performer to bath longer for all to see. Parade lineup of bikini model was so-so. The section with coyote closes at 3am, so we went over to pure discotheque section which closes at 5/6am. Finally hit maximum tiredness, so decided to sleep with buddy homeless for the night.

Day 3, reached Chanuman near evening. After settling business, decided to leave for Mukdahan for pleasure as Chanuman is total baan nok. We were brought by thai friends to this disco which is along a roundabout with about 10-15 farms consisting of saosao Laos and saosao Vietnam. Was told 1500thb for ST inclusive of room. Definitely some gems around and just a sweet warning, some look super young. By 2am, farms outside closed and saosaos swarmed in to look for potential customers and free beer/liquor. We managed to have 5 saosao laos sat with us. Damage definitely lower than bkk as we have 2 btls of black and many many beer Leo with many many plates of fried chicken for less than 4000thb. Took my Laos enemy of the night back @ 3000thb. Was pretty drunk myself and the saosao, so we decided to have a wake up fuck instead. Time flies and I woke up first, popped a chewing gum and start to kiss her around, soon she wakes up and so did my buddy. She too had a chewing gum for fresh breath and my buddy for breakfast. Grabbed the safety cap she placed under her pillow and rode me. Finished and buddy exploded in missionary pose. Washed up and send her back to Mukdahan.

Battlefield at Mukdahan
Enemy considered FL by the time I approached her, but work in chicken farm during office hours.
Nationality is Laotians, age 20, with fair chinese like skin.
Figure is slim, with A cups, brown nips.
Nothing worth mentioning, just like another agogo saosao with too much alcohol experience.

Total price at 3000thb(Overnight Main Course)+100thb (Tips)

Lesson learnt is Khon Kaen is a fun place to be, will confirm explore again soon. Mukdahan is like a Danok similar, many Laotians/Viets saosao whereas customers is really mainly thais.
Old 23-02-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is crazy to call this perfect life. Imagine u f by any tom, dick, harry.... Anyway good FR. I am surprise Emmanuelle has ladies at age of around 30.
Girls are not exactly happy fucking for a living!

Get real guys!

Its different for the provider and the providee!
Old 23-02-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

For you hansum fellas. Theres a hot swensons manager at ONNUT location. Couldnt keep my eyes off her. Nice tits and a nice face. Im thinking pink nipples!
Old 23-02-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik889 View Post

Get real guys!

Khor thot krub bro niknik889

Just trying to add some humor into the FRs, if manage to offend any sisters/brothers, paiseh paiseh nor.
Old 23-02-2014, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik889 View Post
I think you yet to fuck those who happily doing it for a living.

Quote:
Originally Posted by runawaylazymufu View Post
Khor thot krub bro
Kor thot tham mai wa? Meung mai mee tham arai pit loy. Changwat Mukdahan changwat Issan na. Mee sao wetnam lor?
Old 23-02-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Vietnam Working Lady In Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Kor thot tham mai wa? Meung mai mee tham arai pit loy. Changwat Mukdahan changwat Issan na. Mee sao wetnam lor?
Pom khrang ti lek yin mee puying Viet yu Meung Thai kai dtua.
Old 23-02-2014, 04:17 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vietnam Working Lady In Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Krub Pii. Plaaek na. Bab nan pom ja pai ha duai! 5555.
Old 23-02-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Vietnam Working Lady In Thailand

Quote:
Please switch from Thai Channel 7 to Mediacock Channel 5.
Some bros here may not understand.

By the way when's your next window to Bangkok?
Got chance let's meet up.
Old 23-02-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
By the way when's your next window to Bangkok?
Got chance let's meet up.
555 uncertain na. Should be 3rd quater of the year. How about you? Wow, seems The villa has captured your heart. Missing Bkk lor. 555
Old 23-02-2014, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think you yet to fuck those who happily doing it for a living.

Phom pern ma nee, yark dai pern pern, mai au mee pen haa kup krai na P'. Khor thot gawn dee kua.

Quote:
Quote:
Yin kong saosao wahn nan pom au kup long laem. Kao bok eng mee saosao Viet duay, kae saosao Laos yer kwa.

Back to channel 5, being first time there too, this is what I heard from my teerak of that night that there is Viet working too, though those 5 sat with us where from Laos. Will going up again soon next month, will try to infiltrate enemy base to check out for info.
Old 23-02-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by runawaylazymufu View Post
this is what I heard from my teerak of that night that there is Viet working too, though those 5 sat with us where from Laos. Will going up again soon next month..I
I see, as far as concern, if it's kon lao, then the probability is there, but wetnam. 5555+ first time I heard over it. I'm not yet to go to Mukdahan, but according to my friends there got nothing to see. I think the most interesting place to be is the friendship bridge between Laos and Thailand. Not to forget the Mekong river.
Old 23-02-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
I see, as far as concern, if it's kon lao, then the probability is there, but wetnam. 5555+ first time I heard over it. I'm not yet to go to Mukdahan, but according to my friends there got nothing to see. I think the most interesting place to be is the friendship bridge between Laos and Thailand. Not to forget the Mekong river.
Hmm, most important is the saosao must be of good spec, I will up irregardless of nationality. 555 Its really not a very interesting place. Just a couple of lan chill chill and this roundabout with chicken farms and a discotheque. Mainly cater to locals. As I had to be there for some business, no choice but to make do with the pleasure it provides. No chance to do sighting seeing and fishing, as mostly I am available at night only.
Old 23-02-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Bangkok

Quote:
555 uncertain na. Should be 3rd quater of the year. How about you? Wow, seems The villa has captured your heart. Missing Bkk lor. 555
3rd quarter still long way to go.

My side here damn pathetic lah.
All Dongguan entertainment establishments shut down by local government.

Haizzz I miss the Bangkok G-Clubs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1