The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2011, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraone View Post
Hmm.. never before ask to pay upfront in the agg in bangkok except for apnam place nor in any other place in Thailand. Guess its confined to a few agg in Pattaya and hope this does not catch on with other agg. Since I am staying at Areca lodge for my next visit, I will explore the BB at LK metro and skip the agg
gogos are the main attraction of Walking Street and as like zmanz said , its a tourist thing to do. I still go WS but not as often as before. Its nice to go window shopping but before you buy , look at the price tag.

Except for the 'supers' , I've not heard of anyother place that ask for money first. However , Happy , Bacara , Peppermint , Whats Up are some of the chaitou places.

Hidden gems depends on your preferences and timng. Many times depends on luck as the fun girls may be out when you enter the bar. Just go with the flow ...... have the mai pen lai attitude....... and have fun
Old 03-09-2011, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

its meetup time again! 5555 I will be on walking street 730-8pm Wednesday 14th Sept. PM me for location and drop by if you want to buy me a drink!
Old 03-09-2011, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 16
Garbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
its meetup time again! 5555 I will be on walking street 730-8pm Wednesday 14th Sept. PM me for location and drop by if you want to buy me a drink!
Haha... I'll reach there on Sep 15.. Who wanna buy me a drink ?
Old 03-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
rubygzayas is Cool - loads of Potential

great writing skill i really impress with you.
Old 04-09-2011, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sabai_Sabai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetah702 View Post
I agree with u on the " never tell them that u r on short holiday".
Now I recall, most gals or hostess will ask u how many days u staying.
haha...I shd hv told them i have 3 more days, instead of telling them this is my last night in patt.
Last time I wanted to LT a super stunner in peppermint, even at 3k, and she asked how long I stay and I said 5 days, then she said she only willing to go ST, so better tell them 2 weeks or 1 month, because some farangs stay for months and will LT them for really long period like 1 to 2 months, so those super stunners do not want to waste time on short stayers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Please make a stand. Do not pay more than 3k for EVERYTHING! And that includes barfine and ladydrinks! 3kB is nearly sgd120! Isnt is easier to just stay at home and pick up or call a FL?

The girls are not stupid , they want 1k they will ask for 2k and if they want 2k they will ask for 3k. They will always ask for more and if we stupidly agree to it , they will keep asking for more and more. Look what is happening at Soi Cowboy and Nana?

If this carries on , they will ask for 6kB by next year!

The thai baht has not dropped for a long time and we are lucky SGD is strong. If only the SGD was to drop , 3kB would be more than sgd120 and everyone will start complaining that it is too expensive to cheong Pattaya

Please help preserve our playground!
If I was at Walking Street , I rather go to the beer bars at Simon Complex or Soi Happy etc and pick up a cute and apperciative girl.

Exactly! And don't be shy to bargain, and I always do that, from 3k down to 2k and sometimes 1.5k, but be resonable lah, like weekdays and late night is a good time for bargains, nevertheless, it is still a good try. Just ask them rot dai mai? (can discount), peng mak mak, rot eek dai mai? And in the world of negotiations, do not offer a price but let them name it first, and then you will counter offer or ask them to reduce further. same with buying car or house. The problem with a lot of people is the face, they think bargain lose face, so cannot help much.

Last edited by Sabai_Sabai; 04-09-2011 at 01:07 PM. Reason: addition
Old 04-09-2011, 01:19 PM
Samster

Btw, I was at alcazar and was approached by the waitress. She chit chat with me and after that brought 2 ladies to sit with me. They were already sitting next to me before I realized. How to reject friendily in this case? of course I kana LDs not long later.. Ha.[/QUOTE]

Well, if you do not want to buy them lady drink, just jokingly tell them mai me dang, and if they still stick around like bees, then just go to toilet, (don't excuse youself), and most of the time, they will be gone. But if amazingly they still stick around, just ignore them and enjoy, their sixth sense will tell them to leave.
Old 04-09-2011, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabai_Sabai View Post
Btw, I was at alcazar and was approached by the waitress. She chit chat with me and after that brought 2 ladies to sit with me. They were already sitting next to me before I realized. How to reject friendily in this case? of course I kana LDs not long later.. Ha.
Well, if you do not want to buy them lady drink, just jokingly tell them mai me dang, and if they still stick around like bees, then just go to toilet, (don't excuse youself), and most of the time, they will be gone. But if amazingly they still stick around, just ignore them and enjoy, their sixth sense will tell them to leave.[/QUOTE]
Old 04-09-2011, 04:00 PM
Samster

Garbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually no need to just leave for the toilet, make them abit paiseh & lose face.. Not really good... Just politely reject them and they will move on liao..
Old 04-09-2011, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
Actually no need to just leave for the toilet, make them abit paiseh & lose face.. Not really good... Just politely reject them and they will move on liao..
The last time I asked one of them to that I like to be alone, she gives me a long face and stand near me. Every few minute shake my drink checking if I'd finished my drink. Kinda a bad vibe. I just checkbin and leave Just my luck maybe.
Old 04-09-2011, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
The last time I asked one of them to that I like to be alone, she gives me a long face and stand near me. Every few minute shake my drink checking if I'd finished my drink. Kinda a bad vibe. I just checkbin and leave Just my luck maybe.
Hahaha... maybe that day you suay lor... or she just wanna annoy you...
Old 04-09-2011, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 20
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Hi, from thailand, can anyone tell me how to send cheap sms to singapore.
Thanks
Old 04-09-2011, 10:33 PM
Samster

zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Hi, from thailand, can anyone tell me how to send cheap sms to singapore.
Thanks
I use skype There are cheaper options, just lazy to look
Old 04-09-2011, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha... maybe that day you suay lor... or she just wanna annoy you...
Ya, I always suay in Pattaya So suay that it's starting to be amazing. Just when I thought the suayness can't get worst it surprise me
Old 04-09-2011, 11:40 PM
Samster

Maybe it's time for some Soapy to clean away your suayness
Old 05-09-2011, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe it's time for some Soapy to clean away your suayness
lol soapy in pattaya will only increase it. I need find a lady that can squirt holy water to cleanse

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1