The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-01-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

act blur and just disappear into the woods bro...
Old 25-01-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6082 / Power: 13
HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry.
Posted wrongly.
Old 25-01-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A fish I bonk few time, tell me she wants to go school to get certificate. She wanted to upgrade and get a retail line job in sg. I was bonking fiercely but in my heart laughing away. Yesterday msg me ask for $100 to send home for her family expenses. Now I start to act blur. If for her food, top up etc, I will give,. But for her family, a big no.
Old 25-01-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any FRs on this maid? she is providing paid sex?
Old 26-01-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post

Whoooa...paid sex . This fish is smart. Rather than let 'bf' screw, it wiser to use the time to earn money. Either way also get laid and bonk and still will have to go home one day.
Old 26-01-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
A fish I bonk few time, tell me she wants to go school to get certificate. She wanted to upgrade and get a retail line job in sg. I was bonking fiercely but in my heart laughing away. Yesterday msg me ask for $100 to send home for her family expenses. Now I start to act blur. If for her food, top up etc, I will give,. But for her family, a big no.
Fyi ..She's can obtain a certificate here , but if she is a maid here she's not allow to work here in our country...
Old 27-01-2018, 07:48 AM
Samster

babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Whoooa...paid sex . This fish is smart. Rather than let 'bf' screw, it wiser to use the time to earn money. Either way also get laid and bonk and still will have to go home one day.

Got to rock her near her house during lunch... insist she don’t want me to cap on...I was freak out but did it with cap on anyway...

Chat with her she told me she have paid sex with 90 odd man...and most of them insist on doing raw and coming in pussy... balls shrunk after hearing this....

In the end she give it FOC...most prob the last time I will meet her anyway
Old 27-01-2018, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:

Got to rock her near her house during lunch... insist she don’t want me to cap on...I was freak out but did it with cap on anyway...

Chat with her she told me she have paid sex with 90 odd man...and most of them insist on doing raw and coming in pussy... balls shrunk after hearing this....

In the end she give it FOC...most prob the last time I will meet her anyway
Old 27-01-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 9
shijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Chiat lak, today i of the maid want to borrow $500 from me.
This wat i will do if want to cont w her.
Tell her no need return but
Give her one or two hundred each meeting say out of cash, so in few meetings, already bonk her few times.
Old 27-01-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 20
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shijinan View Post
This wat i will do if want to cont w her.
Tell her no need return but
Give her one or two hundred each meeting say out of cash, so in few meetings, already bonk her few times.
Gd idea.

Actually all these maids lead a very noble lifestyle. Almost all came here to work then sent almost all their money back home and they left very little for themselves. Considering their job being so physically and mentally tough, it was a big sacrifice they endure for the sake of their children and parents back home. They are actually heroes to their own country for they strife overseas to bring back money to their own country.

This was the message she sent me requesting for help.

Old 27-01-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
Chandalar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChandalar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Similiar to thai fl. Now mother in hospital. Next brother accident. Then uncle die, n on n on n on.
Old 27-01-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

They story non stop on on on if u choose believe them n how many time u can help any maid for thrust not trust history pokemaid say so
Old 28-01-2018, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 9
shijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Gd idea.

Actually all these maids lead a very noble lifestyle. Almost all came here to work then sent almost all their money back home and they left very little for themselves. Considering their job being so physically and mentally tough, it was a big sacrifice they endure for the sake of their children and parents back home. They are actually heroes to their own country for they strife overseas to bring back money to their own country.

This was the message she sent me requesting for help.

Thats why very hard to get into relationship w pinays especially those w big families.
Request for help always. I dated one quite pretty n was asked to help her sister's hospital bills for giving birth.
Faster cut her off.

Actually request for money is normal as they are poor. Free bonks i also paiseh, i usually give them $50 per bonk session plus meal.

Last edited by shijinan; 30-01-2018 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Wrong post
Old 28-01-2018, 06:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post
Wan lan eh.. Eddie Tan is horny liao
you always horny bro. haha
Old 28-01-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Can share her contact I don’t mind paying? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1