The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-01-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
enova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

3rd day
decided to explore kapoo. Went to Ease 7eaven behind Funky. Like many people say, kapoo is definitely a different experience. Its not as grand/big as MP. But quite friendly/student feeling. Which i kinda have the KINKS for... LOVE. Got inside and 2 student looking girls were at the front desk. Couldnt really speak english. Anyway the kapoo girls would sort of appear at the doorway and say their number, and u choose from there. Def more discrete. Didnt see anything we like and off we went to Studio Surprise at Suk 39. Suk 39 is definitely more lux. Same process, girls appeared at the doorway. The last girl was really cute. Took out 2300thb and paid the butch receptionist. I should have been fussy and told the receptionist i wanted a girl that could speak english. The experience left me sort of confused as to whether i enjoyed it or not since there was no verbal gfe at all. Anyway enough of the kapoo.
Headed to Amsterdam, still the same after all these years. One of my friends manage to convince his girl to report sick and to come on out Saturday for 7000 baht. Pretty worth it for Amsterdam girl IMO. Apparently different nationalities get different price, Thais the cheapest, with the Indians the most experience.
After Amsterdam we went to Soi Cowboy Baccarat. Hang around, didnt see anything we like so we left early to rest for the weekend. Damn bloody expensive Singha at 180baht!

4th day
Went for the mandatory massage at health land, after multiple times of going there i finally had my first bad experience... which i believe make me catch the cold... bitch...
Anyway after Healthland we went to amsterdam again cause a friend just landed. The rest of us went to emmannuel to look see before going to somboon. Emmanuel is ok i guess, somehow i still prefer Amsterdam interms of girls selection. Wonder whats the price difference..?
Around 9pm headed again to the Pimp. This time they really fucked up and all the rooms were fully booked. Even after giving the mummy 2000baht and my high-ranking thai friend intervened, it was only around 1am when we got the room. By then we found out the girls that were with us were not really wild in the room and was abit too late to get the really hot wild ones since there were taken. Afew of us brought back girls, some of us free, some have to pay. One of the guys brought back his girl, and couldnt fuck her cause he thought it was a lady boy...
he was like

Quote:
him: "BRO, i couldnt do it! I Kept wondering whether she's a lady boy!!!!"
me: "you should have checked whether her pussy wet, usually LB cannot lubricate down there"
him: "BRO, she was DRY"
me: "our thai friend that she was hot too, and usually thais can tell the difference"
him: "FUCK LA."
In the end they just did some heavy petting and he paid he/her 1000 baht.

TBC
Old 20-01-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
enova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

5th night
Flu really got to me so i was pretty much out of action and just followed the gang. Went to Soi Cowboy early this time. Some hot looking girls, but mostly only ST. Waste of timeee... This time we had a confirm room in the pimp. So a bunch of us went to the Pimp early. I didnt go, but was told that it was the MOST HAPPENING NIGHT EVER. ANYTHING and EVERYTHING was going down in the room. The Amsterdam girl didnt fly aeroplane for my friend so me and him went back to the apartment while i go sleep.

6th day: balik kampung.

Just some thoughts.
Kapoo - i think the first line-up is not all the girls, if u ask again, there is usually one more girls. Feel like a secret quest like that.
Pimp - yes it is expensive, the girls are about 5000 thb, the drinks maybe 2500 thb, and the extras might cost you around 7-13k baht in total. But its worth it if you get the room and the girls are game. Make sure they're sufficiently drunk cause the alcohol in Pimp is fake. If you wanna bring them back factor in another 3-6k thb.

I hope this FR helps some people out there in having tonnes of fun in Bangkok.

I miss BKK already.
Old 20-01-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: G-Club/KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
555+ They are all I need....

After drinking too much of Bad Bull you become a Humsub Bull.
Old 21-01-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Nabei I see the quality of all these PIMP club or the Kapoo Clubs...makes me sibei frustrated because I always go BKK alone then going PIMP would be too expensive and the girls dun confirm go BOOM BOOM with you, then Kapoo, mostly no BOOM BOOM...sibei frustrated ah! Can see no touch like that

So have been sticking to Nataree, only managed to go there twice this trip...2 SYTs both 20 years old, but this 2 younger ones seem not willing to do twice while the last time round, I got 26 or 27 year olds who automatically do 2 times with me....
Just get Bro Soopafly to sponsor you, he got a billion thai bahts to spare.
Old 21-01-2014, 07:29 PM
Samster

The Thai government announced on Tuesday that it is imposing a 60-day state of emergency from Wednesday on Bangkok and surrounding provinces.
Old 21-01-2014, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
The Thai government announced on Tuesday that it is imposing a 60-day state of emergency from Wednesday on Bangkok and surrounding provinces.
Oh feb trip can cancel loh.
Old 21-01-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sylves512 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh no!! Really that bad now?
Old 21-01-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
oox3bff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Does it mean government can now arrest protest leaders and stop all this nonsense with Bangkok shutdown? Isn't it good?
Old 21-01-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 17
lizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to all

Feb cannot go? I going bangkok on 2 feb lei .

Sibei sian. Really must postpone meh
Old 21-01-2014, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sylves512 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizhen View Post

I'm heading bkk on 2nd fed too
Old 21-01-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Thailand State Of Emergency

Quote:
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/thai-govern...--finance.html

The decree, which covers Bangkok and surrounding provinces, allows security agencies to impose curfews, detain suspects without charge, censor media, ban political gatherings of more than five people and declare areas off-limits.
Thai government did not say it does not allow citizens/foreigners to enter or exit Thailand.

They're not so stupid as to halt tourism revenue for 60 days.
Old 21-01-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thailand State Of Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Thai government did not say it does not allow citizens/foreigners to enter or exit Thailand.

Thai government is not so stupid as to halt tourism revenue for 60 days.
I dunno why so many ppl worry about going into Thailand?? Life as usual in Thailand.
Old 21-01-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Thailand State Of Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I dunno why so many ppl worry about going into Thailand?? Life as usual in Thailand.
The massage parlours along Rachada still open as usual ?
Old 21-01-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
Oh feb trip can cancel loh.
She will said Up to You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oox3bff View Post
Does it mean government can now arrest protest leaders and stop all this nonsense with Bangkok shutdown? Isn't it good?
I think so......

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizhen View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylves512 View Post
I'm heading bkk on 2nd fed too
You guys going there to give Ang Pow to the gals or collecting from them.
Old 21-01-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Thailand State Of Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Quote:
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/thai-govern...--finance.html

The decree, which covers Bangkok and surrounding provinces, allows security agencies to impose curfews, detain suspects without charge, censor media, ban political gatherings of more than five people and declare areas off-limits.
These people scared kena detained as perverted suspects mah!
做贼心虚!

I only worry if Thai government ban sex gatherings.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1