The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 13-05-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Now that the dust had finally settled and Liverpool qualified for the Champions League next season. Liverpool definitely need strengthening in a few key positions.BR should make the following positions his key priorities:
1) goalkeeper
2 ) central defender
3 ) wingbacks
4 ) defensive midfielder
5) attacking midfielder
6 ) striker

BR needs at least 6 players who can come into the first team straight away. He really needs to solve Liverpool's poor defending record.

Good players don't come cheap. They will cost anywhere between 15 to 45 million euros each. With 60 million pounds promised by FSG for the transfer budget seriously I doubt it is enough. Liverpool need at least 100 million pounds.

Also Liverpool need to move fast over their transfer targets. If not other clubs will come in and snatch away Liverpool's targets.
Old 13-05-2014, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Goalkeeper ?

Yeah, Brendan is looking at Michel Vorm.

5 million pounds for the 30 year old. Interesting.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 13-05-2014, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 15
sean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Christian Eriksen.

Now is the perfect time to snatch him away from Spurs and deliver that 'sucker punch'.

He is unhappy that next season there is no Champions League football at White Hart Lane.

With seven goals and eight assists in 22 Premier League matches, it was an awesome season and Eriksen will surely give Liverpool that much needed creativity.

Rodgers is ready to table a 22 million pound bid for him, so good luck mates.
Wth hell snow stop putting ideas into thier heads not nice talking abt another clubs player he had a chance to come to anfield but decided on spurs..leave him alone..
Old 13-05-2014, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Goalkeeper ?

Pierre.
U guys forget we have a gk out on loan...he wld have atleast saved us 6 points and control the back line ..and barked at our defenders for ridiculous defending.BR is kinda upset with him cos he said he was glad to join up with best manager he had played for...lets hope he stays...but i doubt it.dont get carried away with this season...remember 2009..lost only 2 games beat chelsea and mu home and away...we ended up 6th the. following season...if we are not careful thats wat will happen...so enjoy this season...
Old 13-05-2014, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
thongsnoob is Cool - loads of Potential

feel sad for u guys
Old 13-05-2014, 09:03 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Goalkeeper ?

Pierre.
And how much is he selling Pepe Reina to Napoli?
Imho..... Reina is a very much better quality goalie than Vorm yet he is valued less than Vorm.
Old 13-05-2014, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Southampton want £30 million for Liverpool target Lallana

https://sg.sports.yahoo.com/news/sou...120000837.html
Old 13-05-2014, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Typical of a selling club to hold the purchasing club at ransom.

Sherwood was sacked by Spurs today and Pochettino is tipped to take over at White Hart Lane.

This might possibly pave the way for some Saints players to get out.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 14-05-2014, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Think Reds need to consolidate its position in both top 4 EPL and the CL in say the next 4-5 seasons. That should be of utmost importance now to Brendan Rodgers and FSG.

Last season was beautiful save for the final 2 weeks, but think we got to be realistic here and concentrate on what is practically best for bringing the Reds forward in the near future.

Getting our hands on #19 is the end of the holy grail , but the Reds also need to focus on consistency and sustainability.

What some samsters said above is right, let's shore up our dismal Defence first and foremost before thinking of anything else.

YNWA
Old 14-05-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
U guys forget we have a gk out on loan...he wld have atleast saved us 6 points and control the back line ..and barked at our defenders for ridiculous defending.BR is kinda upset with him cos he said he was glad to join up with best manager he had played for......
can't help wondering how many more goals we could have scored on counter attacks with Riena's distribution.. he must have the best n most accurate throws and kicks among all GKs...

but can't see him coming back under BR... so guess we have to move on...

I think Vorm for 5 mil is a good biz to provide some decent competition for Mignolet, unless our scouts can get a real bargain somehow somewhere...
Old 14-05-2014, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool's new away kit for the 2014/15 season just revealed minutes ago..

Thoughts on the kit?

I like it a lot, definitely a lot better than the current season's white away kit with some weird design at the base of the jersey.
Old 14-05-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19975 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post

Thoughts on the kit?

I like it a lot, definitely a lot better than the current season's white away kit with some weird design at the base of the jersey.
Maybe I'm too conservative. It's NICE, looks imposing on the field but too bright for an old man like me!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 15-05-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post

Thoughts on the kit?

I like...

I think I'm going to buy this instead of the home kit this year...
Old 15-05-2014, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 11
OriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud of

Old 15-05-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalSHAVE View Post
good move 80s style...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1