The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2011, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Anyone going Pattaya this weekend?? I am thinking of escaping to the beach if I can.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
.. thinking of escaping to the beach if I can.
Or rather the bright neon lights? Unless you thinking of outlying areas, the main beach sucks.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Read from another forum. Share it here with no harm, just a note. Do not be so stupid to leave expensive stuffs openly in the hotel room.

!
leaving pure cash in full view is like leaving a fresh fish in front of a cat... now you see it, now you don't
Old 02-09-2011, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sometime I find the cleaners from guesthouse are more honest. There's this post from another forum that the person forgot to lock his safe when he goes out.

In the safe there was £1500 and 75000 baht. When the person came back he kenna told off by the cleaner for leaving the safe open like that. There was no money missing from the safe.

But ya, one should never leave any valuable outside. Even laptop/handphone must be careful. The first time your BF didn't take, doesn't mean the same BF won't take tthe next time.
Old 02-09-2011, 06:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jeeb is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Anyone going Pattaya this weekend?? I am thinking of escaping to the beach if I can.
Me me, reaching patts in the aftrnoon (sat 3/9)...lets go gulp gulp
Old 02-09-2011, 06:35 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeb View Post
Me me, reaching patts in the aftrnoon (sat 3/9)...lets go gulp gulp
oic, u have my mobile right???
Old 02-09-2011, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jeeb is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
oic, u have my mobile right???
Nope, PM me ok, thanks
Old 02-09-2011, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
It is time to explore LK. Did once in beer bars. An experience of my life time
Ya... this time must try this one out. Too bad that day we both are too lazy to venture there after WS Let's hit there first before WS next trip. how??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraone View Post
This is the first time I hear pay upfront for service first, like that you are at their mercy. I would avoid these two places for my next visit, thanks for the info
Got... mamasan at Alcatraz wanted me to pay the LT first, but I was not willing. And Bro Naemlo also tell her so. So, agreed for me to pay for LT after deed. So, I think it is whether we allow the small head to take over or not...

4 more weeks... Here I CUM again....and No, I am NOT drinking alcohol with cough syrup this time round.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
No more "golfing"??? Now, you are into "fishing"????? 555

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Let's hit there first before WS next trip. how??
Roger but promise dun knock out Else next day, u super desperate n horny. Every gers also chio...

Quote:
No more "golfing"??? Now, you are into "fishing"????? 555
Cannot cannot, still go Pattaya, golfing. Pattaya golf course is better than BKK
Old 03-09-2011, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
going to Poipet, to look see look see...............
Old 03-09-2011, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
going to Poipet, to look see look see...............
Good boy, look see only. I am going Nong Khai soon.... Want to join me for Laos gers.
Old 03-09-2011, 06:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
4 more weeks... Here I CUM again....and No, I am NOT drinking alcohol with cough syrup this time round.
This time round drink alcohol with puying nam lai sure more high than the cough syrup

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 03-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ya... this time must try this one out. Too bad that day we both are too lazy to venture there after WS Let's hit there first before WS next trip. how??

Got... mamasan at Alcatraz wanted me to pay the LT first, but I was not willing. And Bro Naemlo also tell her so. So, agreed for me to pay for LT after deed. So, I think it is whether we allow the small head to take over or not...

Hmm.. never before ask to pay upfront in the agg in bangkok except for apnam place nor in any other place in Thailand. Guess its confined to a few agg in Pattaya and hope this does not catch on with other agg. Since I am staying at Areca lodge for my next visit, I will explore the BB at LK metro and skip the agg
Old 03-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraone View Post
Hmm.. never before ask to pay upfront in the agg in bangkok except for apnam place nor in any other place in Thailand. Guess its confined to a few agg in Pattaya and hope this does not catch on with other agg. Since I am staying at Areca lodge for my next visit, I will explore the BB at LK metro and skip the agg
agg don't skip LK Metro have a few agogo also, the office group (Office, Mash, Submarine) seems to be making good effort to get customer. There's even a report of the owner giving a BF refund after one of the girl did a no-show in an arangement. Try doing that in some WS agg, and you may find that all they'll do is give the girl some scolding and maybe get a free drink

Anyway, agogo is always gd to go see see look look. Enjoy some company Also don't only rely on LK BB, there are BB on Soi Diana too and those on 2nd road

Edit: Hope you'll have fun on your 1st trip
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1