The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old 30-10-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 4
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

(Continuation)

The horny devil in me wanted a comprehensive physical inspection of the beautiful lady who is sharing my bed for a second consecutive night.

- - - - -

I was woken up by the feeling of a light strip of weight which stretched across my thigh diagonally to my other leg. In fact, “the weight” partially rested on my cock.

“You are gay”, she whispered.

Unconsciously, I had fallen asleep with Kelly by my side. The “weight” was her leg across my lower body.

“I’m not gay. I don’t want to lose your trust”, I said, without opening my eyes and still half-asleep. I stretched my hand to turn on the bedside light.

Kelly’s bathrobe was no longer snugly wrapped around her body. Her creamy white breasts were peeping out. As her leg was across my body, it exposed her smooth, slim and fair thigh. My cock hardened. Kelly must have felt it.

Without saying a word, Kelly started to kiss my neck. Her hand went underneath my t-shirt… and she moved it downwards to stroke my cock from outside my boxer shorts. I was feeling her soft breasts with erected nipples. I moved my hand southwards until I touched her pubic hair, that’s when Kelly shifted her body and went down on me. She removed my boxers and the warmth of her tiny mouth engulfing my massive member was overtly satisfying especially when I had not expected it. My hand could not reach Kelly’s vagina, but I was able to continuously caress her breasts, probably a 32C.

“It’s big”, Kelly commented as she stopped blowing me and coiled up by my side. “You can touch my pussy, but be gentle”.

I rubbed my middle finger around her pussy lips, brushing past her bushy pubic hair. I detected a slight moistness. Kelly moved to kiss my lips and played with the tip of my cock. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she allowed her tongue to meet mine. My finger had gone into her love hole, just a little bit, and she was now holding my cock with all her fingers.

As we tongue kissed more intensively, my finger went deeper into her pussy, feeling her warm wetness. She had started masturbating me. It was the optimal time to bring it to the next level. Alas, I did not have a condom, and I was reluctant to have sex with Kelly without one.

Kelly’s hand-job skills were not great, but neither was my “tolerance level” at that time. The more I fingered her, the heavier her breathing. We had stopped kissing, and she was literally breathing into my neck and trying to subdue her little moans. Looking at her smooth, fair body, her suitably sized breasts and a jet black bush with my fingers all over the patch, I ejaculated into her hand and my stomach. I continued fingering Kelly even after I came, until I felt a slight contraction of her pussy and a “second layer” of watery warmth which transpired to be her cum.

“Maybe we can make love if I see you again”, Kelly told me as she rested her head on my shoulder. I kissed her hair and her forehead without replying her. We stayed in bed for a few minutes more before Kelly got up to shower. “I need to go home and change clothes. I am meeting Joon and her manager later”, she said.

- - - - -

I was at the airline lounge at Incheon Airport later that day when Kelly messaged me. “I hope to see you again”. Before I could reply, she sent a second message. “I want to see you again”.

“I want to see you again, too, Kelly”, I replied.

- - - - -

Kelly and I did not have any further communications after that. I took it as an intriguing experience, one that may or may not have a next episode.

Time flies, and it was three months later – another one of my quarterly work trips to Seoul. After confirming my meeting dates, I messaged Kelly.

“I want to see you again, Kelly. Next week”.

(To be continued)
Old 01-11-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

(Continuation)

“I want to see you again, Kelly. Next week”.

- - - - -

After wrapping up my work in the morning, I was at the hotel’s taxi stand at 2pm on a Friday afternoon. It was still quite cold for me, around 15 degrees celsius, but the clear blue sky and crisp air made it a cheerful day. Just under 45min later, I arrived in Paju, outside Seoul. Kelly suggested we meet for afternoon tea at Heyri Village (a creative enclave of artists, writers and musicians) in Paju.

I found the café Kelly chose easily. She looked different from when we last met. Her hair was longer, and she was casually dressed with a beret, knitted turtle neck and hugging jeans. She also had minimal make-up, just a dash of maroon on her lips. I liked her causal chic look. Previously, her one-piece dress, leather handbag and high heels made her look “serious”.

Kelly showed me around the area. I enjoyed the little tour of craftsmen, artists (painters), musicians (traditional Korean genre) and little cafes where writers ponder over their chapters/verses. She occasionally worked from Heyri Village as part of a collective.

We made our way back to trendy Itaewon for dinner, followed by drinks in one of the hip bars in the area. “I need to go someone calm, with light music”, Kelly said after we downed our third drink at the bar. The easy choice was back to my hotel, just 5min drive away, where the lobby lounge featured a resident pianist. Unfortunately, when we reached the hotel, it was past midnight and the pianist had completed her last set for the night.

Going to the basement night spot was not an option, especially on a Friday night. It would be too boisterous for Kelly’s preference for a “calm” place. “Are you staying in a suite again?”, Kelly asked me. “Yes”, I said. She took my hand (the first time ever, we never held hands before) and we strolled towards the elevator.

Kelly connected the blue tooth speaker in my room to her mobile. She opted for mood music akin to Siddharta, mostly uplifting but occasionally haunting. I opened a bottle of red wine.

“Immerse into the music”, Kelly said, as she scribbled notes in Korean on her note book in between sips of wine and a cigarette. I looked across the Han River and wondered what it was like to be a writer, a poet.

“Sit next to me”, Kelly said. I moved from the single seater opposite to join Kelly on the sofa. She shut her note book and put it aside. She leaned against me and closed her eyes. I put my arm around her shoulders and through the reflection of the glass surrounding, I could see she was at peace. I did not think of anything sexual. In fact, I felt at peace too - that I don’t need to fuck a beautify and intellectual lady who self-invited herself to my room.

Kelly sat up after several minutes and sipped on her wine again. “I will shower first”, she said. This time, she was more prepared to stay over. She took out a toiletries bag and what appeared to be a one-piece pyjama dress from her slick mini-backpack. I placed a pair of bedroom slippers outside the bathroom, just like I did the last time. I also took out the box of condoms which I had bought at Guardian at Changi Airport, and placed it inside the bedside table drawer.

(To be continued)
Old 01-11-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
rebotics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story and nice updates, thanks TS
Old 01-11-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebotics View Post
Fantastic story and nice updates, thanks TS
Thanks, bro!
Old 01-11-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

I also took out the box of condoms which I had bought at Guardian at Changi Airport, and placed it inside the bedside table drawer.

Kelly exuded a fresh scent of cherry blossom when she came out of the bathroom (she had brought her own shower gel). I could make out her nipples in the grey satin pyjama dress she wore. I went into the bathroom for my shower, and as I had guessed, she had neatly folded her clothes, including her bra and panties, and left them on the vanity table, like before.

Coming out of the bathroom, the bedroom lights were switched off but the TV screen was tuned to the in-house instrumental music channel, which provided a warm glow and a romantic atmosphere. Her hair now tied up, Kelly was sitting up in bed and looking at her phone.

As I got into the bed, she put her phone aside and pulled me towards her.

“What is your impression of me”, she began. “I want you to be honest, please.”

“You are a nice person…but I think you can be too trusting”, I told her.

She did not respond directly. Kelly opined that Korean society can be stifling. Confucianism remains a fundamental part of Korean life till the present; Korean men she met at social settings mostly wanted a good time, just like with foreigners

She went back to the first time we met, some three months ago at the hotel bar. “When you said you are from Singapore, I was happy and interested because Koreans have a good impression of Singapore”, Kelly said. What followed surprised me – Kelly had been observing me meticulously the moment we first met.

“You dress simply but I noticed what you wear, your watch, your jacket. And you did not flirt with me” she laughed.

“When I entered the room and realized it’s a suite, I feel you are being humble to say you are just a traveling salesman. Then I saw your luggage tag – you told me your real name and you travel first class. I felt really comfortable with you, I felt I could trust you.” I thought Kelly had finished speaking.

“You are the opposite of most men I meet. They are loud. They want to sleep with me as soon as possible. And you, O2O, you are relaxed and just wanted a drink companion”, she finally concluded.

I felt like I looked into a talking mirror.

Kelly looked very relieved after speaking her mind. I felt exposed.

“Now I’m worried”, I said to Kelly jokingly. “You observe too much!”

Kelly removed her hair band and let her hair down. Hitherto, only my right arm was in physical contact with her left arm, as we sat side-by-side in bed. When she moved to undo her hair band, her left breast brushed against me. Throughout her “feedback”, I sat and listened attentively in my t-shirt and boxer shorts, my “default pyjamas” aside from sleeping nude.

That she let her hair down and feeling the softness of breast through her satin nightie, produced a swift and remarkably stiff response from my cock in mere seconds. It was like magic.

“So, I don’t trust people easily”, said Kelly. “And… I also observed you have a big penis.” Kelly slipped her hand into my boxer shorts, almost like she wanted to confirm her point. She looked vindicated at her discovery.

(To be continued)
Old 02-11-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 21
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Bravo TS 👏
Old 02-11-2021, 12:32 AM
Samster

(Continuation)

“So, I don’t trust people easily”, said Kelly. “And… I also observed you have a big penis.” Kelly slipped her hand into my boxer shorts, almost like she wanted to confirm her point. She looked vindicated at her discovery.

I removed Kelly’s pyjamas with no resistance from her. She wriggled under the comforter cover as if to protect her modestly. I took off my clothes and joined her underneath the cover.

Kelly’s nice-smelling body was a feast. I licked her breasts and her pointed nipples, kissed her upper thighs and blew softly into her bushy pubic hair; I sucked her pussy lips playfully, and then poked my tongue into her love passage. My nose was stained with her pussy juice. All this while, Kelly just allowed me free reign. My cock was long, thick and hard, and it must have grazed past her body several times, leaving residual pre-cum along the way.

“I want you”, Kelly finally spoke as I pushed aside the comforter cover to grasp for air. It was a little suffocating under the cover, and it didn’t help that her pussy hair was getting into my nostrils.

I rolled across the bed towards the bedside table, where I had kept the condoms earlier. Kelly did not seem surprised. “Well prepared?”, she teased. I didn’t care if it was a compliment or sarcasm – I just wanted to fuck her!

I inserted my capped cock smoothly into her wet pussy. “Gently, I prefer it slow”, Kelly guided me. I adopted a “push up” posture and began to push-in/pull-out my cock, repeat, kept repeating the cycle as Kelly’s eyes, not too big to start with, got smaller as she embraced being serviced by my competent cock.

Each time I lowered myself in the push-up motion, I kissed her lips. Kelly spread her legs wider for me, and began to squeeze her own breasts. I wish I could squeeze her breasts, but I continued to be in push-up position. Shifting my body, I switched to licking her light brown nips, alternating from the left side to the right instead of kissing her lips while continuing to enter/exit her pussy. A slight squishy sound emerged as she shivered and let out a shrill cry; I looked down and my cock hair was tainted with her cum.

Kelly wasn’t very adventurous during sexual intercourse. She just lay down and I consumed her in traditional missionary position. I had been “holding off”, but seeing that she had climaxed, I decided to up my game by thrusting her faster in varying angles. Kelly started crying, literally. I was concerned/confused and she blurted out in Korean and then quickly in English, “faster, faster, please”. I banged her like a real pro and was rewarded with scratches on my back as I ejaculated forcefully, causing her to shiver again.

- - - - -

It was Saturday morning. Kelly got up first and I waited while she showered.

“I have a few things to do today”, she said, coming out of the bathroom. She took the hotel note pad from the table and wrote something in Korean. “Meet me here at 7pm. It’s close to Hongik University.”

I arrived at the given address ahead of schedule. It was a modest, traditional Korean restaurant. The area was “university town” – students everywhere, with relevant shops and restaurants catering to them. A few female students caught my eye, but by and large, the others look “similar”.

Kelly was waiting for me outside the restaurant as I strolled back to it after taking a short walk nearby. We had a hearty Korean-style dinner, sitting on the floor with cushions. We were easily the oldest diners there, the rest were mostly students. Kelly explained she had a speaking engagement at the uni earlier, and she wanted to show me this facet of Korean society.

“You are going back to Singapore tomorrow? Can I stay with you tonight?”

“Yes and yes”, I replied.

I guess there was mutual attraction - we both yearned for another intimate session after the previous night, especially since I was leaving the following day.

Kelly came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. She had washed her hair, so it was wrapped in a smaller towel. Taking the cue, I too, emerged from the shower wrapped in a bath towel.

“What do you normally do on a Saturday night?”, I asked Kelly, joining her in the living area of the suite. She mentioned she would normally be with a few girlfriends for dinner and drinks. She considered herself “not suitable for marriage to a Korean man” given her disdain for the traditional Korean extended family hierarchy.

Kelly adjusted her towel a few times as she sat on the sofa, to avoid exposing her upper breasts. I acted as if it was all cool. But my little brother betrayed me. Her bare shoulders, like the rest of her body, was very fair and smooth. Each time I saw more skin when her towel slipped, my cock poked harder against the towel around my waist.

(To be continued)
Old 03-11-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1337 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Online2Offline View Post
(Continuation)

Kelly adjusted her towel a few times as she sat on the sofa, to avoid exposing her upper breasts. I acted as if it was all cool. But my little brother betrayed me. Her bare shoulders, like the rest of her body, was very fair and smooth. Each time I saw more skin when her towel slipped, my cock poked harder against the towel around my waist.

(To be continued)
Hey obviously having a huge sick and staying in suite helps @Online2Offline. I just wonder what luggage are you using? Rimowa or a LV trunk?

You wearing a Patek?

What is it you don’t have @Online2Offline? You sound like Bruce Wayne. I’ve to say I’m jealous. Are you Batman for all we know?
Old 04-11-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
TellMoreTales deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a fantastic story, please keep going bro!
Old 04-11-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattonhenry View Post
Hey obviously having a huge sick and staying in suite helps @Online2Offline. I just wonder what luggage are you using? Rimowa or a LV trunk?

You wearing a Patek?

What is it you don’t have @Online2Offline? You sound like Bruce Wayne. I’ve to say I’m jealous. Are you Batman for all we know?
Bro, sorry if I came across as boastful. My humble apologies. Through the years, I remain loyal to a specific hotel brand and airline, becoming their premium customer - the suite and first class travel were upgrades… I also “invest” in a few basic accessories - they look good and last a long time – an entry-level IWC watch (which can pass off as a Seiko for the less observant) and yes, a battered Rimowa, both of which I have owned for over a decade…

As for the big stick… I thank my genes… and I also suggest eating properly, exercise and rest well, and periodically going for juagen
Old 04-11-2021, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TellMoreTales View Post
What a fantastic story, please keep going bro!
Thank you for your support, TellMoreTales. Indeed I will continue to tell more tales... based on my real life experiences
Old 04-11-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

(Continuation)

Each time I saw more skin when her towel slipped, my cock poked harder against the towel around my waist.

I eventually stood up. Kelly knew exactly why. The bulge in my towel was too obvious. I took her hand and led her into the bedroom. Kelly stood by the glass panel, looking at the beautiful night scene across the river. Standing partly beside and partly behind her, I held her waist as my erected cock rubbed against her buttocks. I started kissing the small of her neck from behind… her towel became loose again, but she let it drop onto the carpeted floor. I removed my towel and pressed my cock close to her butt crack. My hands had moved up from her waist to cup her soft breasts as I continued kissing her neck, working around her hair.

Kelly turned around, knelt on the towel on the floor and put her mouth into my cock. She looked up at me and started sucking my cock. The view, from my standing position, looking down at my cock disappearing into her mouth and the slight jiggling of her breasts was sheer ecstasy. I made Kelly sit at the edge of the bed, then gently pushed her down. I knelt on the floor and ate her moisturized pussy. I could see Kelly looking at the glass panel, which reflected the oral pleasuring she was receiving.

“I want you”, Kelly whispered. She got up and took the condom from the drawer, doing what I did the previous night.

“Woman on top”, she said. Given her philosophical streak, I was sure it was not strictly a request for a specific sexual position. Nevertheless, I obediently lay in bed as she mounted me. I held on to my hard rod as she adjusted herself to a comfortable position, and she then allowed her pussy swallow my cock, little by little.

Kelly held on to my hands for balance as she rode me at her own pace, mostly at cruising speed. I very much wanted to grab her breasts but had to settle for looking at them bouncing seductively just inches away. She got tired easily.

I took over and we switched to missionary position. She put her legs over my shoulders as I continued to drill… Kelly let out a long moan and I delivered a few final thrusts before spraying my sperm into the condom parked deep inside her pussy.

- - - - -

“Hey, I am going to be in Seoul again”, I messaged Kelly. This was just two months after my last visit to Korea. Several hours later, I received her reply.

“I am not in Korea. I do not know when I will return to Seoul. I wish you success in Korea.” I was disappointed as I really liked to see her again. I wished Kelly well and left the door open, “I hope we can meet again someday.” I never heard from Kelly again. I also decided not to contact her anymore. We move on in life…..

Next: I did not believe my luck. She was near-perfect. Beautiful, sexy, spoke perfect English, bubbly and definitely enjoyed sex. She was my regular companion in Seoul for two years until she went very upscale.
Old 04-11-2021, 02:20 AM
Samster

wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Online2Offline View Post
Bro, sorry if I came across as boastful. My humble apologies. Through the years, I remain loyal to a specific hotel brand and airline, becoming their premium customer - the suite and first class travel were upgrades… I also “invest” in a few basic accessories - they look good and last a long time – an entry-level IWC watch (which can pass off as a Seiko for the less observant) and yes, a battered Rimowa, both of which I have owned for over a decade…

As for the big stick… I thank my genes… and I also suggest eating properly, exercise and rest well, and periodically going for juagen
Nice!!! No, didn’t even cross my mind that you are boastful. I see that you enjoy life.

And so what if you are boastful, it’s YOUR story!

I’m enjoying it really.
Old 04-11-2021, 02:20 AM
Samster

Eating properl, exercise and resting well are the 3 things I’m not doing at all.
Old 06-11-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

The future upscale Global Escort

I did not believe my luck. She was near-perfect. Beautiful, sexy, spoke perfect English, bubbly and definitely enjoyed sex. She was my regular companion in Seoul for two years until she went very upscale.

- - - - -

I occasionally have free evenings, without any work/client commitments, during business trips - “me time”, if you like. My idea of immersing in local experiences when traveling include selective sight-seeing and sampling local dishes. In Seoul, I find it hard to dislike Korean food. And I also find it hard not to sample local dishes of another variety – Korean women

A” was an outcall massage service I randomly engaged from the local English newspapers’ online classified ads. My expectation was a cursory massage followed by sexual intercourse, and hoping it would be a pretty young lady who’s accommodating in bed. The standard price then was KRW 250,000 (about US$200 at that time).

At the designated appointment time, “A” called from the hotel lobby, indicating how she could be identified. I made my way downstairs from the room and visually scanned the lobby while walking towards the nominated meeting point.

I (thought I) saw “A”. Or maybe it was a misunderstanding. Or that I got really, really lucky. “A” was dressed in a black, formal, power pants suit, the type favoured by private bankers you see in the CBD. She was blessed with a beautiful face, even when not smiling. I reckon she was about 1.65m tall and no more than 25 years-old.

After making eye contact, I extended my hand. “O2O”, I began. “You are very punctual, I appreciate it”. “A” took a slight bow, shook my hands and she walked two steps behind me as we headed to the elevator. It was like I had summoned my private banker (or executive secretary) to meet me.

Korea is generally a formal society across all sectors of work. With “A” it was no different. In the room, she introduced herself again and asked for permission to leave her handbag on the sofa.

“It’s alright, sweetie, I am a casual person”, I told “A”. With a warm smile, she removed her jacket and high-heels and sat on the sofa. “Please take a shower, I will be waiting for you”, she said, still somewhat formally. After I had washed up, “A” showered and emerged shortly wrapped in a towel. First impression without her power dressing: wow, just wow!

She dimmed the room lights, placed a single pillow in the middle of the bed and asked that I lay face down. Obviously, I had to put my head sideways as it was not a massage bed with an opening for face-down. From the limited lighting and side view, I saw a young, sexy lady climb onto the bed, stark naked. She sat beside me and started her “massage”, which was more like using her palms to do imprints all over my back. Whatever little I could see from where I was started to give me a hard-on.

“I need to turn around”, I told “A”. I was stunned when I saw “A”, full frontal nude. Not only was she beautiful, she had a devilish body highlighted by an inviting pair of 32C breasts. Her bush was neatly trimmed. I wouldn’t say she was slim, but she definitely had the right curves.

“A” was “doing imprints” on my thighs as I chatted with her. For sure she’s Korean (accent was obvious), albeit one who speaks perfect English. She was friendly, bubbly, and funny, too. Inevitably, my erected cock cast a long shadow on my thigh. “He’s handsome”, she said, eyeing my salivating cock.

“A” kissed my shaft before licking it erotically while looking into my eyes. I had by then adjusted the pillows on my back so I could have an unencumbered view of the fine gift that is “A”. The moment she closed her eyes, she engulfed my whole cock into her tiny mouth, and I could feel her tongue swirling inside her mouth.

“You’re making me crazy”, I told “A”. “It’s my pleasure”, “A” replied after pulling her mouth out of my massive dick. With a wicked smile, she rolled the condom onto my dick and climbed on top of me. Holding my cock in her hand, “A” circled her pussy area with my cock, creating an ineffable joy which I had not had in a long time. It was a combination of her beauty, her desire to please, and her own desire to be pleased, which triggered the sensation I felt.

As “A” guided my thick cock into her tight pussy, she was also playing with her neat little bush. I sank deeper into the bed as she started to ride me, leaning forward so I could have a good grasp of her soft, tender breasts. Her shoulder length hair swayed uncontrollably as she picked up speed, and I unconsciously moaned louder than I normally would. I really wanted to be “in control”, to fully “sample this local dish”.

“Let’s switch position”, I said to “A”. She rode me for a few seconds more, as if to satisfy her own needs, before she lay on bed. “A” pulled me towards her and started french-kissing me as I fumbled to insert my cock into her cunt, for no other reason than my cock was wet and slimy with her cunt juice and her aggressive kissing was distracting me from poking into her love hole properly.

I pinned “A”’s hands onto the bed and spread her legs to form a starfish shape. Satisfied that I was suitably primed to plough into her waiting pussy, I pumped her mercilessly as she grunted like a lady deprived of rough sex. I did not take long to ejaculate as she tightened her pussy lips around my cock, sending me to an elated state of sexual gratification.

“That was an awesome fuck”, “A” said as my cock stayed inside her pussy and slowly began to unharden. I pulled my cock out carefully, ensuring that the condom was intact. She helped me remove my condom, inspected the volume of sperm and commented, “remarkable”.

I was in a daze. I just had an amazing fuck with this beautiful, young Korean lady who was complimenting me in perfect English, and she looked like she thoroughly enjoyed the session too.

- - - - -

“A” applied lip gloss and then buttoned her jacket. I handed her an envelope (I will explain in the next chapter). She kissed my lips, took a slight bow and bid me goodnight. “See you in a few months”, I said. “Looking forward to it”, she smiled wickedly again.

(To be continued)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1