The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Craziest place you ever had sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Recently went drinking with a FB. After that went back to her house as her kids won’t be back tonight as alternate weekend they will spend time at her ex-husband’s place. So she is practically home alone on alternate weekend.

Reached her place and as we walked past her son’s room to her bedroom, we hear moaning sounds coming from inside her son’s room. We looked at each other and then she motioned me to stand aside as she slowly open the bedroom door. We saw her son doggy a gal on the bed with their backs facing us. The sight and the toxicants from drinks make us aroused and while she is still peeking through the door, I raised her dress, reached under and pull down her panty and started to mirror the sight in front of me to doggy her. Looking at the live performance in front and me filling her from behind, she had to put her hand over her mouth to cover up her moans. Thinking back and Picturing the image now, gives me a hardon now.
Wow!! that is so hot, and wrong.
Old 25-08-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
I am curious, do they drain the Jacuzzi every time the guest checks out? Otherwise the jacuzzi may be alive with little soldiers.
We need to fill the pool ourselves. When finished, we just drained it. When U need to use again, just on the tap to fill up the pool. There’s even a outdoor shower nearby the pool. Imagine shower under the night sky and doing a round 2 under the shower.
Old 25-08-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2257 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

From National Museum, heading towards Fort canning park, there is an escalator going up.

Once you reach the top, there is kind of a semi circle round benched that is backed with some vegetation.

The bench is facing the main road Canning rise.

My FB rode me there...

Old 25-08-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19919 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
I raised her dress, reached under and pull down her panty and started to mirror the sight in front of me to doggy her. Looking at the live performance in front and me filling her from behind, she had to put her hand over her mouth to cover up her moans. Thinking back and Picturing the image now, gives me a hardon now. :
Looks Like You Got More Stories To Tell In Your Thread Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 25-08-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19919 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
This reminds me of a ex gf who was studying in an accounting school in Aljunied many years back. Her class starts at 7pm and she finished work at 4pm when she has class. I would send her to class but we have 2 hours free time in between. We would sit around the hdb areas near the school to chat or hanky panky until her class starts. We manage to find a hdb block where the staircase is very good for hanky panky. The hdb units are double storey so the staircase have doors at every odd level and not accessible at even levels. So the staircase at the even levels cannot be seen by anyone unless someone climbs up or down from the odd floors.
Nice One Bro .
Talking About That I Used To Do It At The Staircase With My Ex-Wife Before We Got Married More Than 20 Years Ago ... That Time Don't Have Those HP With Camera Really Sexciting

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 25-08-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Efenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great shares bros, thanks many many!!
Old 25-08-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Wow!! that is so hot, and wrong.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 08-09-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

You know those HDB flats where at one end of the corridor there is one house of Four Room type and their door is facing the corridor.

Next to the door are three ducts with doors - electrical, pipes and what not.

It was one of those days when I send my FB home. Still feeling horny. But her kids were at home.

I opened these three doors so that the view from opposite flats are blocked. Fortunately there are no flats in front. Only a basket ball court.

Told her to keep her kids in their room with excuse of mopping floor. Also told her to remove her bra and panties.

She came out of her house. There caressed her breasts and kissed her nipples to make her horny.

After that doggy her. She has to keep her moaning down. Once in a awhile pull out so that she can peep around the corridor to make sure no neighbour is out.

Continue to doggy until we both have orgasm. It was messy for me as she has to bring out tissues from her house for me to clean up.

We have done this deed a few times.

So can consider this as?:
1. I was at my married (girl) friend house
2. Craziest place you ever have sex
3. Fucking n the public area
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1