The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 870 / Power: 19
heartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to behold
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Got one time super tired.. pick up my fling to send her home.. when reached her place. She wants a fuck.. I super tired. Cannot stand.. say dun want. She insisted and refused to leave car..sibeuyjialat.

If you guys are super tired, ever got such feeling..?
Old 24-10-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
ForceAwakens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbroke View Post
Got one time super tired.. pick up my fling to send her home.. when reached her place. She wants a fuck.. I super tired. Cannot stand.. say dun want. She insisted and refused to leave car..sibeuyjialat.

Really good situation you have there.
Old 24-10-2015, 06:41 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro,give me a call .I will give her a very. good fsuck

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 24-10-2015, 07:57 PM
lemonsour

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro,give me a call .I will give her a very. good fsuck
after that call me too i will squeeze her lemon until my hand turn sour
Old 25-10-2015, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ya bro.. this type is bo pian de. Got once I sibeh horny cause very long no release army.. So faster go ex gf HSE to unload check clear.

Gave her foreplay , tell her will give her hella good time. She damn wet. But don't know why that day I go in 2 strokes I cum out Liao.. Jitao cannot liao.

Gf jitao push me aside give a wtf face. Limpeh never forget that lanci bin. Shes a nice girl lah just that facial expression of smlj she was giving me. She walked to her cupboard to get her toiltries to bathe.. Than from the corner of the room.. She threw her pillow at me and shouted. " YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN !?!?! "

Boy, I plunged myself face in towards the bed with my limp dick after hearing that. Ego lvl -99.

But than.. I trained hard Liao lah after that incident. She lai ang I also diao her horny. Nipple hard hard and fucked her good. Best part she jio don't do on bed later her parents fuck her. Do on the floor lotus position. Waaa sibeh song still can cum inside. Best part is her house floor is parquet. Cannot kena water if not spoil. We made a bloody mess on it.

You all think jialat mah..

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 25-10-2015, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Same experience before bro.
I had a fb once, who stayed somewhere opposite me.
She would initiate fuck sessions once in a while.
There was this once, she just done with period. I too long no release army too.
I went in about 5 strokes and creamed her.
She was kind of sian, and that was sort of the last time we fucked.
Damn it, so near (cos she stays opposite me) yet so far.
After that experience, I learned about pacing self to prevent fast cum.
Old 25-10-2015, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for sharing this si buey jia lat story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Ya bro.. this type is bo pian de. Got once I sibeh horny cause very long no release army.. So faster go ex gf HSE to unload check clear.

Gave her foreplay , tell her will give her hella good time. She damn wet. But don't know why that day I go in 2 strokes I cum out Liao.. Jitao cannot liao.

Gf jitao push me aside give a wtf face. Limpeh never forget that lanci bin. Shes a nice girl lah just that facial expression of smlj she was giving me. She walked to her cupboard to get her toiltries to bathe.. Than from the corner of the room.. She threw her pillow at me and shouted. " YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN !?!?! "

Boy, I plunged myself face in towards the bed with my limp dick after hearing that. Ego lvl -99.

But than.. I trained hard Liao lah after that incident. She lai ang I also diao her horny. Nipple hard hard and fucked her good. Best part she jio don't do on bed later her parents fuck her. Do on the floor lotus position. Waaa sibeh song still can cum inside. Best part is her house floor is parquet. Cannot kena water if not spoil. We made a bloody mess on it.

You all think jialat mah..

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 25-10-2015, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Same experience before bro.
I had a fb once, who stayed somewhere opposite me.
She would initiate fuck sessions once in a while.
There was this once, she just done with period. I too long no release army too.
I went in about 5 strokes and creamed her.
She was kind of sian, and that was sort of the last time we fucked.
Damn it, so near (cos she stays opposite me) yet so far.
After that experience, I learned about pacing self to prevent fast cum.
Really jialat lah @_@ thank you for sharing!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 26-10-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

This happen many yrs ago.. tat time still 18.. got to know a malaysia girl 20yrs old working at pub.. become my gf.. one nite after her work send her hm.. her landlord not in.. stay over.. middle of the nite start to have sex.. tat was my virgin nite.. somemore not prepare.. go raw.. insert in her, jus 2 stroke shoot.. lucky tat time still young.. after shoot still quite hard.. dare not tell her i already shoot scare lose face.. continue to pump her.. maybe becos is 2nd round it last almost another 45min be4 i come again but is shoot on her body.. after tat she still praise me say i good, can last so long.. make her come twice.. damn jialat.. my 1st virgin shoot less than a min..
Old 26-10-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

ForceAwakens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
This happen many yrs ago.. tat time still 18.. got to know a malaysia girl 20yrs old working at pub.. become my gf.. one nite after her work send her hm.. her landlord not in.. stay over.. middle of the nite start to have sex.. tat was my virgin nite.. somemore not prepare.. go raw.. insert in her, jus 2 stroke shoot.. lucky tat time still young.. after shoot still quite hard.. dare not tell her i already shoot scare lose face.. continue to pump her.. maybe becos is 2nd round it last almost another 45min be4 i come again but is shoot on her body.. after tat she still praise me say i good, can last so long.. make her come twice.. damn jialat.. my 1st virgin shoot less than a min..
May the force be with you! Jialat.
Old 26-10-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 9
WongCuntSeng is a splendid one to beholdWongCuntSeng is a splendid one to beholdWongCuntSeng is a splendid one to beholdWongCuntSeng is a splendid one to beholdWongCuntSeng is a splendid one to beholdWongCuntSeng is a splendid one to beholdWongCuntSeng is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Haha ok lah, at least can remain hard after shoot
Old 26-10-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

FiakPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
kns.. my gulp of milo gushes out from my mouth reading this..
really sibeh jialat..
You lucky only come out from mouth ..... if from nose or ears then more jialat
Old 26-10-2015, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
Mozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to behold

Was supposed to meet my fb at a hotel but bcoz she was late so I checked into the room and text her the room no. While waiting for her I decided to take a shower first. Mid of my shower I heard the door bell rang, my first thought was my fb has reached. Trying to be naughty I answer the door naked and performed a full monty right at the door. SIBEI JIALAT .... it wasn't my fb but 2 tourists from China got the wrong level. They laughed and give a thumb up when they realized they made a mistake . I shared my jailat happening with my fb and she couldn't stop laughing while I was banging her. Jailat happening enough?
Old 27-10-2015, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, how did u perform the striptease act ? U blindfolded ah? if not sure can see ma..

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 27-10-2015, 06:36 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Haha, how did u perform the striptease act ? U blindfolded ah? if not sure can see ma..
I think he swing his lanjiao either clockwise or anti clockwise.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1