The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2006, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future
Re: my pretty tuition teacher

when i saw my tutor was i surprised, she was demure, fair skinned, tall and curvy, with nice boobs to go with. C was the type that the guys in school would bio at the canteen, and seemed untouchable. Horny thought started creeping in every lesson, plus her soft fragrance when she was near, would drive my raging hormones to burst.The first few lessons she was very serious, even scolding when i didnt do the assignment. but she looked even prettier when angry.until one day she threatened to stop tutoring, that would be disasterous, for my little bro, so I actually bucked up.the good thing that came out of it was that i realised i could do the math.it was a matter of practise, and of course trying to inpress C helped too. After a month, she saw the improvement and loosend up, and started wearing more casual, like tank tops,minis, and shorts. all the time i had hard ons during the two hrs.she must have been noticing cos one day out of the blue, she asked me if i always get hard only when she's around.i blushed straight away, was a virgin then, and confess to her that it only happens with her.she asked if i had a gf, told her no and she smiled.so i acted innocent and asked her why guys had hard ons etc. and she told me shyly that its normal.she was 4 yrs older and chided me for being so ignorant and told me she will teach me abt the birds and bees next time. hehe. next lesson i arranged for no one to be home, and halfway to the session i brought up about my hard on, and she started giggling and before i knew it she unzipped and started playing with my dick, told me that i had to release by jerking off and i was in 7 heaven with her fingers wrapped around my erect dick and jerking it off. i tried to sneak a kiss but she backed off, and when i wanted to touch her, she warned me not to or she'll stop.looking at her as grabbed my dick with the up and down motion,i came real hard in no time on the table. she was clearly impressed with that and helped me to clean up.
will continue with next lesson if the response is good. the story was enhanced or changed some parts to make it more interesting and for privacy.
Old 27-12-2006, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
verisio is Cool - loads of Potential

u brothers out here are damn lucky.. nnb.. my tuition teachers last time all old women or men.. knn
Old 27-12-2006, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
tellmiwhy is one of the Best!tellmiwhy is one of the Best!tellmiwhy is one of the Best!

bro kingbong, ur story also seems interesting. but i think nt nice to hijack another bro's thread. maybe u can start a new thread regarding ur experience..sureli wil have mre bros starting to camp there.

pls leave ur nick so tat i noe who to return the favours.

Nxt to up : Bo Langz
Old 27-12-2006, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 18
I.O.N.U is a Helpful and Caring SamsterI.O.N.U is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another good story thread here. I wonder got anymore ?
Old 28-12-2006, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
Red-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of light

Another lucky guy
Old 28-12-2006, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
gary4024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro. I myself recently went through the feeling of loss so I totally understand how you felt. Reading your story reminded me of my own ending with someone I loved. Haiz...

But remember the line from that Andy Lau watch commercial: Bu zai hu tian chang di jiu, zhi zai hu cheng jin yong you.

Faster finish up the story! Curious to see how it ends.
Old 29-12-2006, 01:09 AM
Samster

KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

im not a crative writer so no point starting a thread for a short story otherwise kana zapped. glad u liked it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tellmiwhy View Post
bro kingbong, ur story also seems interesting. but i think nt nice to hijack another bro's thread. maybe u can start a new thread regarding ur experience..sureli wil have mre bros starting to camp there.
Old 31-12-2006, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 19
Rw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice story, TQ
Old 01-01-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
richard1234999 is Cool - loads of Potential

if u guys or siblings need a tuition teacher :P

http://i-tuition.com/index_tutors_top50.php

some of the girls are not bad looking, wonder if they do more than providing tuition..
Old 09-01-2007, 07:30 PM
Samster

cont'd
needless to say I started to look forward to tuition, but nothin further happened. I felt shy asking her to jerk me off again, but secretly hoping that she would. So i would tell her how i liked it,but she'd scold me for not concentrating and said all guys only think of tat. She was right on both points,except that all guys only think of tat cos she has pointy nipples that protrude throught her top
Now this was the prelim exam coming nearer,and at the rate i was progressing i would be lucky to even pass.C was no bimbo,she was good in her math and was able to teach well,but i secretly wanted to know if she sucked as well.we casually chatted about such things and she was quite open about it.finally she challenged me to clear my paper and if i did,she'd give me wat i wanted.although i failed math,i was not silly.after the exam,she was not able to teach as she had some school activity. There would be no more tuition and i may not get to see her again.so the bargain was the last tuition fee would be paid after my paper and she'd come to collect it.wat a motivation factor as i studied hard and when the results were out i was delighted.not a A but a fair result.i contacted C and she was happy too.one lazy afternoon,when no one was home she came over.i still remembered she came in her mini and tube.she told me that she was glad her incentive worked and will keep her promised,on condition that i didnt touch her.she unzipped me and took out my always erect dick.she commented that it had grown bigger,haha,and gave it a good caress and looking at it hungrily.suddenly i felt a wetness on the dickhead and she was lollipop licking on it, and up and down the shaft.at the same time her hands was massaging my balls.she started to swallow my dick slowly inch by inch,all the while flicking her tongue against the side.it was a bj in slow motion in short,and the feeling was electric.i closed my eyes and was started to feel giddy.seem like the 1st time is always the best.it went on for like just 5 mins and the volcano was going to blow.C was now kneeling and looking at my expression which was showing pain rather than pleasure.she smiled and grabbed my dick around her hand and was rubing it up and down at the same time sucking on it.i realised that she was "milking" me and i shot like maybe a cupful into her mouth.i was amazed she did not choke and she swallowed and some trickled out by the side of her mouth.by then i catching my breath and she went to the kitchen to clean up.i commented on her ability and she told me she does it for her bf all the time.what a f***ing lucky guy.and being a greenhorn i asked her if it was normal to swallow she just laugh and said its like saliva but with more nutrition so nothing wrong.she had to rush off and after thanking her a last time i pick the courage to ask if can contact her although not for tuition,she did not say no but just told me to study hard for the final exams and see wat happens after that.i was thankful to C not only for giving me my 1st bj, but for also for mr passing the final paper. Not long after was enlistment wat happens after is another long story.
Old 09-01-2007, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 19
ChuiTaLan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChuiTaLan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, Nice story!
pls cont.

hmm..how come I never get any female tuition teacher when im in poly...Damn! now i regret for not getting 1.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

nice story bro,pls keep them coming.i missed school!
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 10-01-2007, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
tromba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice
make me miss school also
haiz.....
Old 10-01-2007, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hw2win4D deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bloody hell!!!!!!!
why my parents never hire such tuition teacher for me when i was still in school!!!!!!
Bloody helll!!!!!!!!!!
damn!!!
Old 21-06-2007, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 19
tan707070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: my pretty tuition teacher

where is bro
Advert Space Available