The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2011, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 13
topman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unhappy Re: What is the most stupid and regretable sex shit you done?

Haiz saw this post and remind me of my past experience which I hope I dont rmbr it now!

When i was in poly time, i used to work at resort world platinum club-where the min bet is $500 maks bet can go up to 300k..bullshit cut short, i work as bartender cum service crew..with a lot of quite chio PRC and local as it was a higher end of club..

There is this gal 80% chio-petite bt gd figure Acup who is always flirt with customer who I quite close with..we always text and she used to call me evynight after night shift..normally on the way home,, we took diff company bus as we living on east one west..
soon we found oursev sex talking and in the end. SHE ASK FOR SEX AND VOLUNTEER TO BE MY FB !! she know i hv a gf bt she say dun mind as my gf was oversea.

why i post here? well, last min guilty conscience came into my bloody head and rejected her. Of course she angry after all the sex talk and get ntg.

6 months on and I will live with this regret forever.

Any gal here wan to make up for me ?

6 months on
Old 26-09-2011, 11:07 PM
Samster

topman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Red face Re: What is the most stupid and regretable sex shit you done?

haiz this post remind me of my past experience which i rather not take it up.

During poly time, used to work at RWS platinum club as bartender service.
as it was higher end, those working there must be goodlooking gal/guy.
I m nt saying i m vry goodlooking, i think i m lucky to get thr.

Bullshit cut short, I was close with this gal who is petite/hot/flirtly.
we exchange sms n she used to call me on the way back. FYI, we took diff company bus back home after midnight. Soon we found ourselv sex talking. SHe is always the one make the move and one day SHE ASK FOR SEX AND WANT TO BE MY FB! she told me she is sexually active lastime bt stop for a while and wanted to have sex so eagerly. I cant bliff this is happening to me! so we arrange for hotel ( kaneh she wan at least 4 star and i m still in poly n working part time). bt nvm i think it worth evy single cent!

but few days before the action, my conscious and stupidity guiltiness came into my head and i rejected her! she get angry bt we still friend.

6months on and i thnink i will hv to live with this regret for the rest of my life as she is one of the babe out thr.

any gal here willing to make up my lost?
Old 26-09-2011, 11:08 PM
Samster

Re: What is the most stupid and regretable sex shit you done?

haiz this post remind me of my past experience which i rather not take it up.

During poly time, used to work at RWS platinum club as bartender service.
as it was higher end, those working there must be goodlooking gal/guy.
I m nt saying i m vry goodlooking, i think i m lucky to get thr.

Bullshit cut short, I was close with this gal who is petite/hot/flirtly.
we exchange sms n she used to call me on the way back. FYI, we took diff company bus back home after midnight. Soon we found ourselv sex talking. SHe is always the one make the move and one day SHE ASK FOR SEX AND WANT TO BE MY FB! she told me she is sexually active lastime bt stop for a while and wanted to have sex so eagerly. I cant bliff this is happening to me! so we arrange for hotel ( kaneh she wan at least 4 star and i m still in poly n working part time). bt nvm i think it worth evy single cent!

but few days before the action, my conscious and stupidity guiltiness came into my head and i rejected her! she get angry bt we still friend.

6months on and i thnink i will hv to live with this regret for the rest of my life as she is one of the babe out thr.

any gal here willing to make up my lost?
Old 26-09-2011, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
mclovin_boy is a Helpful and Caring Samstermclovin_boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
bro mclovin boy, see the requests from bros (me included) here?

hope u do start a thread on your conquests.
Alright bros. Will start soon. Where is the most appropriate section to post? and I can only name Girl A, Girl B, Girl C as of the above 3 'celeb' bonks. Who is who, I let it up to you guys imagination.
Old 26-09-2011, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Thread name perhaps "McLovin_boy Meals"
Old 27-09-2011, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
glgs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This happened a few years ago when I was in NS. I had a girlfriend with 36c boobs and I will sleep over at her place as her parents are very open-minded.
There was this day when I booked out and feeling very tired and I just lay down on my girlfriend's bed to have a nap. My girlfriend share her room with her twin sister and their bed are joined side by side. Both of them have the same physics.
Halfway through my sleep I heard my girlfriend telling me that she is going out to get dinner. As I am sleepy at that time, I just continue my nap.
I woke up maybe about 5 to 10 mins after she left because I was feeling a bit hungry.
To my surprise, her sis was sleeping on her bed which is a few inches from me. She was wearing a oversize T-shirt without bra and just panty underneath. The good thing was that she was fast asleep exposing her panty and part of her pussy lip.
The room was dark and naughty thoughts came into me. I came out with an idea and decided to try my luck.
My fingers started to inch closer to her pussy and touch lightly. I slowly covered her with my blanket with my head under it and start rubbing her pussy lightly. There was slight moment from her sis but I continued and at the same time calling out my girlfriend's name. I knew that she was awaken by my action but I was so horny at that time that I started to finger her.
Since there was no resistance from her and she thinking I mistaken her for her sis. I climbed on top of her but keeping my head in the blanket, I inserted my cock into her wet pussy and start pumping while grabbing her breast. I came in no time and shoot all my cum onto her body. That was when I pretended to get a shock and apologised profusely to my girlfriend's sis. She was shy and asked angryily why I didn't check before doing the deed.
I explained that she and her sis look similar in the dark. She forgave me after lots of apologies from me. We made a pact not to tell her sis about the incident as she didn't want to hurt her. I am still with my girlfriend but sometime I will think of her sis while making out with her.
Old 27-09-2011, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclovin_boy View Post
Alright bros. Will start soon. Where is the most appropriate section to post? and I can only name Girl A, Girl B, Girl C as of the above 3 'celeb' bonks. Who is who, I let it up to you guys imagination.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Thread name perhaps "McLovin_boy Meals"
i'm already lovin' it! waiting for your thread boy!
Old 27-09-2011, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wells deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many years ago, brought my chio bu friend(which i like) with me to attend wedding dinner. After dinner a group of us extended our drinking and i was too drunk to take care of her and eventually she was send home by my friend and they screwed in the car that night.
Old 27-09-2011, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
foursquare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

felt really bad screwing a lady when her kid was in the next room. She never told me she was married or she had children. I detest women who lie and cheat on their husbands/kids

i found out as i was staring at photos in missionary position, left the house and never called her again. slut
Old 27-09-2011, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by foursquare
felt really bad screwing a lady when her kid was in the next room. She never told me she was married or she had children. I detest women who lie and cheat on their husbands/kids

i found out as i was staring at photos in missionary position, left the house and never called her again. slut
U nvr ask ... Rules of ons: dun ask name or particulars
Old 27-09-2011, 07:48 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
anton is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by glgs View Post
This happened a few years ago when I was in NS. I had a girlfriend with 36c boobs and I will sleep over at her place as her parents are very open-minded.
So where's the stupidity or regret? And does it feel the same?
Meaning, if you were blindfolded, could you tell the difference btwn the 2?
Old 27-09-2011, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 16
GP123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGP123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had tis ex who is a ex sia stewardess. She is very pretty n look very syt when she is aldy 28. then we petted a lot and she gives me very good bbbj, but refuse the final entry which she claim its for the hubby only on wedding day. And i retreated out of respect. Later we broke up n heard she went crazy n dated my married friend. And he is a wolf.

Soon i met another 26yr old and bonk her on the first date. Super super shiok, then realise she is virgin, cos the whole bed n blanket went blood red the next morning. She became my fb, and we had crazy and hot sex whenever we can.

So i regretted not pushing my luck with the 28, but then i ahve a 2nd chance. Recently met again for dinner an chatted on msn often after. She mention she became messy after me, party everynite n drunk, but no go for ONS. Is she hinting she is still V after these yrs. If she is i am not letting this chance slip. Wish me luck bros
Old 27-09-2011, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 15
qw023 is one of the Best!qw023 is one of the Best!qw023 is one of the Best!qw023 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclovin_boy View Post
Bro, start thread already must tell us or give us link here man! Waiting.......
Old 27-09-2011, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
mclovin_boy is a Helpful and Caring Samstermclovin_boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can I start here since it's only 3 posts in total?
Old 28-09-2011, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kennyjimson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This happened in college time where one of my college mate who are very close to me, let named her A. We are so closed until people mistaken we are couple. Simple, reason why we are closed bcos both of us from outstation where most of the student are local and they come in group. To cut the story short, she knows I have a GF who flat chest and I always envy gals who have great assists.

She has a pair of B+, 167cm tall and nice curvy body. I used scoter to ride her from our condo as we rented at the same condo but different room. On and off she will used her neh neh press only back when I make sudden break and make my brother stand hard. I know she knew that I'm hard.'

One fine day, while we're rushing for my final year prOject until midnight and feel too sleepy. She suggest we cook Maggie Mee and watch some movie. Oh ya, while I was cooking she triEd to browse for some movie frm my notebook. Guess what happen, she accidentally open my japan av... Aiya I forgot to delete all the paylisy from my player.

She said" wah, u always syok sendiri AR"... You gf at oversea and hoe u settle yousf.
Me" no choice lol, have to stroke myself lol"
She" pity you, hoe about I help you to tonight"
Me" stunt for 10 sec" are you joking me" while I stare at her, she was rubbing her breast...

Next seconds, both my hands very busy playing her breast and pussy. Until she wanted me to fuck her raw as she don"t like to donwith condom. That moment really make me think, once, twice, 3 times, 5 times while already naked at my bed and waiting for me.

Ya, we did raw and I manage to shots 3 times that night. After 2 weeks, she told me her period haven't come. CEPET SIAU LIAU LAR...

I can't eat and sleep for 3 days, until she told me her period late for 3 days.

My advice don't let your small brain take over, I know she is clean but I concern she pregnant. No more raw now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1