The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2007, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chelsea FC - Supporters' Rally

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
still, we r behind the blues.....
Till the day i can't cum

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 21-01-2007, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

my self thoughts on chelsea bad run of results

1-one attacking postion but 3 on the pitch(lampard, ballack, obi mikel)
2-weak defence sure is the one reason
3-players cant clik causing lack of ideas/creativity/accurancy of passing/focus
4-vice captain not standing tall in commanding on the pitch
5-ballack way off form and prime, lost soul, breaking up d connection in midfield
6-players seems over haul and tired
7-lacking sum1 to bring up the tempo on the pitch(j.terry loh)

Do chelski fans agree my views?
Old 22-01-2007, 12:05 AM
Samster

JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
1-one attacking postion but 3 on the pitch(lampard, ballack, obi mikel)
Don't think so...after yesterday's lacklustre performance...seems over reliance on certain players...it be better to have Essien or Makelele in midfield...and don't even start with Obi or Diarra...they're over-rated
Quote:
2-weak defence sure is the one reason
Yes...the loss of Gallas and Huth was bad...i don't care if they'd lingered on the bench in the past..they were effective. Fereira seems a shadow of his Porto days and Boulahrouz lacks confidence. Terry and Carvalho is my preferred partner in central...not matter people talk about it but Cech is actually Chelsea's biggest loss...Hilario and Cudicini is just not IT. And where the hell is Bridge?
Quote:
3-players cant clik causing lack of ideas/creativity/accurancy of passing/focus
Not really - Chelsea have always survived on that..remember the consecutive 1-0 victories in the past? Boring but effective
Quote:
4-vice captain not standing tall in commanding on the pitch
Lampard? yes...not of calibre, no experience as captain...Ballack would be a good choice
Quote:
5-ballack way off form and prime, lost soul, breaking up d connection in midfield
No Essien or Makelele in midfield...people expect too much of Ballack, in the past, Bayern or Leverkusen relied SOLELY on his presence in the team...Ballack brings another dimension to the team and can score too, let alone create
Quote:
6-players seems over haul and tired
the core team...the untouchables have been stretched...we need the others back...Cech, Carvalho, Terry, etc
Quote:
7-lacking sum1 to bring up the tempo on the pitch(j.terry loh)
and some confidence, they (or WE) must believe we can still win the title...if not, all this talk counts for nothing. Come on Sheva, time to repay us GOOD!!

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 22-01-2007, 01:45 AM
Samster

Phew...what a goal by Van Persie...i'm a part time Arsenal fan today

Come on 7 more minutes...we need Arsenal to WIN

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 22-01-2007, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Phew...what a goal by Van Persie...i'm a part time Arsenal fan today

Come on 7 more minutes...we need Arsenal to WIN

JWNY
Thienry Henry is the man...93rd minute winner...Chelsea should pay him for THAT goal...priceless for our Championship pursuits...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 22-01-2007, 12:02 PM
Samster

no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

could not hide my happiness
Old 22-01-2007, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
could not hide my happiness
Bro, 1 good turn deserves another (ref previous night) . Meaning, bigger joy if you had at least drawn at Anfield. Cheers from OT
Old 22-01-2007, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Bro, 1 good turn deserves another (ref previous night) . Meaning, bigger joy if you had at least drawn at Anfield. Cheers from OT
bro, u nvr noe if we were to draw at anfield, results might be differ at emirates stadium.

seems tat the championship race will have to go to the d very last match.
Old 24-01-2007, 12:00 PM
Samster

two goals + one assist against wycombe, overall gd performance
is he returning to once he was, a prolific striker to haunt other clubs defence
Old 28-01-2007, 12:14 PM
Samster

Expect Notingham to be lost in the forest today...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 29-01-2007, 12:18 AM
Samster

CHELSEA eased into the fifth round of the FA Cup with a comfortable victory over Nottingham Forest at Stamford Bridge.

First-half goals from Andriy Shevchenko, Didier Drogba and Mikel Jon Obi put the Barclays Premiership side in total command and ended Forest’s hopes of pulling off a famous win.

The Coca-Cola League One side created little to test the Premiership champions, who could have won by a bigger margin.

Mourinho had already given Chelsea’s fans a major boost prior to the kick-off when he re-emphasised his determination to remain as coach until his contract expires in 2010.

Mourinho said: "I don’t have to be confident. I have a contract that runs until 2010, and that’s a very important thing.
"I am manager today and until the end of the season and I believe I will be manager until 2010."

Much of Mourinho's alleged spat with the club’s Russian billionaire owner has surrounded the use of misfiring Ukrainian striker Shevchenko and the lack of cash to strengthen his squad during the transfer window.

But Shevchenko, who scored twice in the 4-0 demolition of Wycombe in the Carling Cup semi-final last week, gave Chelsea the perfect start when he put them in front in the ninth minute.

The Ukrainian’s shot from eight yards out took a deflection off Forest defender John Curtis and bounced into the net.

But much worse was to follow for the League One side 10 minutes later.

Drogba sent a curling free-kick into the top corner from 25 yards for his 22nd goal of the season.

Goalkeeper Petr Cech enjoyed one of his easiest afternoons, with Forest who failing to produce a shot in the first half.

The tie was put beyond doubt in first half injury time.

Forest failed to deal with Lampard’s corner and the ball fell to the feet of Mikel who poked it home.

The second half saw Forest's performance improve.
In the 58th minute they could have nicked on back when Junior Agogo fired across the face of the goal.

Forest were far more adventurous in their approach but Chelsea remained in control.

In the 65th minute Kalou tested Smith with a downward header from a cross by Shaun Wright-Phillips.

A minute later Wright-Phillips sent Kalou clear down the right and when the Ivorian laid the ball back to Shevchenko, the Chelsea striker missed the target from the edge of the penalty area.

In the 67th minute, Smith just managed to keep out a swerving drive from Lampard with his knee as Chelsea continued to press for a fourth.

Essien almost achieved it 15 minutes from the end of the game but his header was cleared off the line by Curtis.

drink Coke...save water
Old 29-01-2007, 12:35 AM
Samster

yeah bro jwny, forest fate was sealed
guess dey were lost in d thick forest
Old 29-01-2007, 01:16 AM
Samster

We can still make it a Treble season bro no_faith

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 29-01-2007, 08:57 PM
Samster

source frm soccernet;

"AC Milan general director Ariedo Braida has admitted the Italian club could be ready to make a cut-price summer move for Chelsea's Frank Lampard.
FIFA rules state that players who have served out three years of a contract signed when the player was under 28 can buy themselves out of their own deal with just 15 days notice at the end of the season.
The buy-out fee is based on wages not market value meaning Lampard could be available for around £8million.
Braida was interested in the news and raised the possibility of a summer bid for the England midfielder."

to san siro, hands off.

Next:

"Inter Milan boss Roberto Mancini has played down speculation he is a leading candidate to coach Chelsea if current manager Jose Mourinho leaves at the end of the season. Inter won the 2005-06 Scudetto and lead Serie A after a record 14 consecutive wins and Mancini insists he has not spoken to the Blues: 'I have never spoken to anyone.'"

2010 will be 2010, haizzz so much rumours
Old 30-01-2007, 08:39 PM
Samster

We don't need anymore signings...just more harmony within

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1