The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2008, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future
Re: LinGerie V- SenSuaL PH MasSage Joint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknites View Post
so... you came back for her in the end? did you managed to get her to clear our "requirement"?

btw, is she kimi or kami?
Yeah, went to VV and had a shot there but still could not get "liu yifei" from my mind, so went back and did 2nd shot w Kimi/Kami (who cares).

Yeah all requirement met. "That" requirement did it before the actual deed, quite soft and sweet...heheheh... But she refused me after I painted her same like u. (but still managed to sneak in a tongue or two)

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 30-04-2008, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanPaul36 View Post
Wa Lao Aiy! Dear Brudderr Darknites, din noe U into SYTs too hahahaha
He always has been into SYTs... but recently diverse a bit mah...

Hor, bro darknites

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 30-04-2008, 02:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kageneration deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: LinGerie V- SenSuaL PH MasSage Joint

Bros, pm me the contact pls
Old 30-04-2008, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Wolvie is one of the Best!Wolvie is one of the Best!Wolvie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime View Post
Yeah, went to VV and had a shot there but still could not get "liu yifei" from my mind, so went back and did 2nd shot w Kimi/Kami (who cares).
Wah ... bo jio.
Old 30-04-2008, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 23
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Wolvie, sometimes when that Fervor kicks in, Desire and Tension waits for no Man. Sexpecially a harem haven like Maison de Joie.

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 30-04-2008, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
herbie_vw8989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, noob here.
But this place sounds very very exciting.. Can PM me location?
Old 30-04-2008, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 22
nightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to behold

At last got to visit the place. Here is my short and humble FR. Went into the room and sperm also rush out from nose....some went into the brain.
All the gals so beautiful, so yammy......very sexy clothing, but not in their undies.
Cracked my brain, but decide to go with Feifei, great body, gd height and sexy face. Was lead into this room, with PVC folding door and wall not all the way up ( can hear clearly what's going on next door), but a very big bed. Ask me to strip and lay down to relax 1st. Then talk to me about business was not gd, and talk me into getting her sis in for a tarma. At 1st i didn't want to, but she lay next to me , sweet talk and hand keep stroking my didi, my brain was over flow, told her to get her sis in.
Her sis was Ai Xue, slim nice body figure. Was told she was a model in China.
So went for the bath, both wash me up, one handle the bottom, the other clean up the top. Feifei was more experience.
Dry up wemt back to the room ( Bathroom not attached ) fun begin, Feifei blow the hell out of my mind and Ai Xue kiss me all over the top. The rest are quite SOP. Ended unloaded in Feifei. But I think Ai Xue has this factor that made me keep thinking about her after the session. She got this sweet, innocent, healthy, loveable feeling. But over all had a gd time there.
Sorry i am not gd in telling their height, body and boobs size. both are hard working gals.
Btw I was brought there by a friend who blindfold me, tie my hand behind my back, drag into a van and drove me over to the location. So i don't know the location. Sorry.
Old 30-04-2008, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfall View Post
At last got to visit the place. Here is my short and humble FR. Went into the room and sperm also rush out from nose....some went into the brain.
Btw I was brought there by a friend who blindfold me, tie my hand behind my back, drag into a van and drove me over to the location. So i don't know the location. Sorry.
REally have to reach the place in this way?
Old 30-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
ron21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros can share with me the contacts? thanks
Old 30-04-2008, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
bubuza is one of the Best!bubuza is one of the Best!bubuza is one of the Best!

Hi Bros, sounds like an interesting place, can share contact?
Old 01-05-2008, 12:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4650 / Power: 0
Ho-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond repute

Any kind bros can share with me the contacts and location?
Old 02-05-2008, 04:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 23
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
keke... yes, she does look like liu yifei... got 80% at some angles... anyway, she is only 18 or 19... the youth alone is to die for!!!

Look @ that waist, oh... feel like hugging her forever....

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 02-05-2008, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
guys... i think i better clarify that the above pic is the actual celeb, liu yifei... not kimi in LV... kimi does has some resemblance with her but dun expect meeting liu yifei in LV hor!!!

if can bonk liu yifei... then i become yang guo liao loh...
Old 02-05-2008, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 17
modelsfantasy is one of the Best!modelsfantasy is one of the Best!modelsfantasy is one of the Best!

hey bro,

can pm me the contact and the location? i dont really where is VV or LV? thanks
Old 02-05-2008, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
GoodTry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will any kind bro please PM me the contact, looks like miss kimi is a must try