The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
wolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: China ladyboys

Some almost can't tell until you get to see the additional bit below.
Old 06-08-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

goodness.. lol.
Old 08-08-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How i wish my complexion n skin is so smooth n fair like them. I wish to have a bubble butt like them too. But hor...their tool is really nicely IPL, so thick n long. Maybe can make them my gf. So can take turn to top
Old 10-08-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacinse View Post
To each, his or her own. I won't judge one against the other as we are all human beings after all. CDs tends to be less feminine but they are trying hard, while shemales/ladyboys already went for their breast augmentation surgery and most would be on female hormone injection regularly with better skin complexion etc.

I personally know a few and I definitely agree that they work very hard to be women. Which I greatly appreciate as well. However, if the ladies overdo it, it will only backfire. Going for hormone treatment is good but expensive and causes them mood swings at times, but is the best form for most at the moment. Undergoing the knife is not a good idea to me as the end results are not as natural.
Old 10-08-2017, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 17
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-08-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster

pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-08-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Old 10-08-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 11
littlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bro know any nice ladyboy at here?
Old 11-08-2017, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
CCBblackerface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCCBblackerface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboyWuSongJr View Post
Unbeliveable she got a dick.
You mean you don't have?
Old 13-08-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster

Old 13-08-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

With the advancement to eCommerce in China, she can sell you anything she wears, plus performance enhancement drugs, lingerie, dildos etc to supplement their income. Not easy...

Old 13-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

In order to look feminine, lingerie, hosiery and heels are indispensable ...

Old 13-08-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

Old 18-08-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
LukasStar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukasStar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can't believe they have a penis.
Old 19-08-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

This one from Wuhan is not quite lady face as yet, and very temperamental (may be due to taking the female hormone). But she has the best and most expensive heels collection and clearly a heel afficionado and must be coming from well to do family.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1