The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 11-05-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Newcastle playing with a back 3 and packing the midfield with players, leaving only 1 man up front just like how Chelsea came to Anfield to play.

Liverpool really have no idea how to play against such tactic.
Old 11-05-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-05-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
Newcastle playing with a back 3 and packing the midfield with players, leaving only 1 man up front just like how Chelsea came to Anfield to play.

Newcastle packing the bus in front of Liverpool. Looks like BR and the lads have not learnt anything. Hopefully 2nd half will show a much better performance by Liverpool.
Old 12-05-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tydecksa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Y so quiet. Your team certainly played well. Cheer up fellas
Old 12-05-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

Sad for Gerald. He has done so much for the team. A true red and one. Man team. Congrats to mancity for keeping their nerves. Hopefully, with new better reinforcements next season, can do it for Gerald, maybe the last time for him.
A lot of below par players need to go too. Johnson, never kept up the pace, Allen, has improved but never on the standards of being liverpool, Aspas,Cissoko, all failed pathetically. Borini, the strong rumour of Lallana coupled with another few strong proven defenders and play maker will do the job. We go again lads come august! Come on you reds!
Old 12-05-2014, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Real Madrid and Barcelona Reportedly Set to Trigger Luis Suarez's £82m Release-Clause

http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/george.b...release-clause

If the reports are true, should Pool sell??????

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 12-05-2014, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post

next season teams will come to anfield to park buses and hoping to catch us on a break...

we have to learn how to break down such defense...
Old 12-05-2014, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Liverpool... Now our main tasks are to build a better defense and keep Suarez.
Old 12-05-2014, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!

We sell aspas, allen, assaidi, johnson, coates and enrique. We go buy Lucas moura, arda turan, papadopoulos, fabio coentrao, lallana and Luke Shaw.
Old 12-05-2014, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of Tiger View Post
We sell aspas, allen, assaidi, johnson, coates and enrique. We go buy Lucas moura, arda turan, papadopoulos, fabio coentrao, lallana and Luke Shaw.
Out of the above, prolly only 2 will want to come...and sell all, cannot even afford moura

Anyway, i hope LS stays, at least for nxt season, he wants CL, we are in the CL.
Win us the BPL and CL, he can go la
Then we gonna get record breaking fee for him.
Old 12-05-2014, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Out of the above, prolly only 2 will want to come...and sell all, cannot even afford moura

Anyway, i hope LS stays, at least for nxt season, he wants CL, we are in the CL.
Win us the BPL and CL, he can go la
Then we gonna get record breaking fee for him.
Ya lor. But must dream of them joining. Hahaha
Old 12-05-2014, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Real Madrid and Barcelona Reportedly Set to Trigger Luis Suarez's £82m Release-Clause

It depend if pool think he is worth 82m anot... From my pov he is a gd player but not worth 82m yet! So if they come in with such a gd offer they should sell him

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 12-05-2014, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this fans were great...true football fans.
Old 12-05-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post

I wish Suarez stays. I read in one of the papers his release clause was £70m.

If Real Madrid and Barcelona comes in with £82m, I will vote sell because without a doubt his head will turn.
Old 12-05-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

the decision is all up to Luis Suarez if RM comes in with an offer. he can put in a transfer request if he wants to go. if he wants to stay and lead Pool into the Champions League and make history then no one can stop him. his dedication for Pool shows in this record breaking season. if he keeps up the form for next year, who knows he may be in the running for European Footballer award.

on another note, Liverpool put in 20M offer for Southampton's Adam Lallana!!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...world-football

great season for Pool for being runners up. no shame as Pool was not even rated in contention at the beginning of the season. with better players next season i'm sure we will put in more consistent performance next season.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1