The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2022, 09:31 AM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21528 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
I want to stand right in front of you too! Just realised your breasts and pussy lips are so desirable!!!
I was about to remove you for inactivity or no comments.

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私の身体と魂は、夫に楽しんでもらうためのものです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。
Private viewing for invited guests only.

***The World of Mrs. OIOIO***

*Peekaboo*

Old 11-02-2022, 09:31 AM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blur14 View Post
Sincerely hoping I will be able to see the special ablum one day!
I am very very very sorry!!!

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。

*Peekaboo*

Old 11-02-2022, 09:34 AM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Quote:
Originally Posted by noppensg View Post
Great minds think alike! Tried that before, quite a feeling.
Yes, especially if the man is courageous enough to enjoy cums together...it really heightens the sexual pleasures for each others...slurps...

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。

*Peekaboo*

Old 11-02-2022, 09:37 AM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysondragon View Post
Haha busy with some pussies hehe
Anyway still miss u and u r one of my gem. Can't wait to try on u one day.
I luv d one u in gString and also d one u got fxxx on sofa that album..sexy n surprise how humble u are mrs oioi. U have a big pair n beautiful melons plus sexy nipples. Wanna play and oso lick n suck on it
Happy to hear you are enjoying some real pussies hehee...miss you too notti boy....come back often...stay safe and horny!! Slurps!

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。

*Peekaboo*

Old 11-02-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
unnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you Mrs B for day 10 treats! Huat ah
Old 11-02-2022, 09:38 AM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Quote:
Originally Posted by extramanu View Post
The close up view of OIOIO夫人の世界 39 really makes my day.
It will be nice to see in person one day (i carry on dreaming).
TGIF Mrs and Mr OIOIO
TGIF too!! Stay safe and hard!!!

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。

*Peekaboo*

Old 11-02-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6498 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OIOIO View Post
I was about to remove you for inactivity or no comments.
Hey, I'll always drop in from time to time. Just comment less only. How can I miss out on your desirable personality?
Old 11-02-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 21
ConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to all

Keep the wet horny pics loading!!
Old 11-02-2022, 09:56 AM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Hey, I'll always drop in from time to time. Just comment less only. How can I miss out on your desirable personality?
Hope to see you more often then. TGIF...slurps!

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。

*Peekaboo*

Old 11-02-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, especially if the man is courageous enough to enjoy cums together...it really heightens the sexual pleasures for each others...slurps...
Actually if you wish your partner to taste or swallow, then you should not fret about doing it. When the circumstances clicked, this would be fun and erotic. Had experienced squirting on my face and I did facial on her. Both of us enjoyed, which is most important.
Old 11-02-2022, 10:14 AM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Quote:
Actually if you wish your partner to taste or swallow, then you should not fret about doing it. When the circumstances clicked, this would be fun and erotic. Had experienced squirting on my face and I did facial on her. Both of us enjoyed, which is most important.
The joy of sharing bodily fluids with each other....heavenly hehehe...

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。

*Peekaboo*

Old 11-02-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3780 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6942 / Power: 19
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs OIOIO: I don't have so many pictures compared to Mrs. B hehehe..and any clearer...I might as well stand right in front of you hahaa
You don’t have to, just let me have the clear version will do. slurp x8.

Mrs OIOIO: Yes, I do swallow and it tastes even better if shared with the giver hehehe...slurps!
Goodness gracious me, this is outrageous to say the least for Mrs B and I, the furthest we did was I CIM of Mrs B, and she quickly ran to our bathroom and spilled them.
Even for CIM, we have been fucking for so many years, but only did it less than 10 times.
Shared with the giver? After Mrs B blew me, she would avoid me kissing her even though I didn’t mind, not to mention after I DATY of Mrs B, she wont allow me to kiss her lips.
Guess Mrs B and I have missed so much funs that OIOIO couple has or we have not be adventurous enough in the art of love making.

Mrs OIOIO is the REAL DEAL, Mrs B and I paled in comparison.

Last edited by benxmanda; 11-02-2022 at 10:38 AM.
Old 11-02-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of

Quote:
The joy of sharing bodily fluids with each other....heavenly hehehe...
Hahaha….had raw sex with my ex-gf and cum into her without warning. She punished me by squatting over my face and the mixture of juice and semen dropped down onto me, my lips and slurp..those weee the crazy days!
Old 11-02-2022, 10:25 AM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Quote:
Hahaha….had raw sex with my ex-gf and cum into her without warning. She punished me by squatting over my face and the mixture of juice and semen dropped down onto me, my lips and slurp..those weee the crazy days!
Oh my...how did she become an Ex? Not easy to find a playful one... I bet you miss those good times...

Done the same too hehe...made them suck, lick and swallow whatever they unloaded...then I'll french them hard...their expression...priceless!!

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。

*Peekaboo*

Old 11-02-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6498 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

all these talk make me want to be the watcher!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1