The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-08-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Agree with you on wawa bro... especially with the "touch" on the *

I also quite like the HDLY from liltiger candy as well, though not as power as wawa...
They are all friends. Yeah, that Wawa can make small head shoot far far one. Not careful can kena COF.
Old 18-08-2014, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
sibei dao leh candy.. been trying to book her for months liao
Yes bro... think she normally does regulars... I also managed to be her regular only after several tries...
Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
They are all friends. Yeah, that Wawa can make small head shoot far far one. Not careful can kena COF.
Yes bro, they are friends.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 18-08-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
sibei dao leh candy.. been trying to book her for months liao
same to me ... hard to book and got once got the slot but she cancel last min ... have give up on her ... this kind of girl must as well skip it ...

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 18-08-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
same to me ... hard to book and got once got the slot but she cancel last min ... have give up on her ... this kind of girl must as well skip it ...
wow i almost wanna ask again today. now read this think twice liao
Old 18-08-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Contents deleted

Last edited by derrickboy; 19-08-2014 at 08:16 AM. Reason: post perceived as being too yaya papaya...
Old 18-08-2014, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Yeah bro, she is hard to book as she is very popular with the regulars.

Her location, place is good, and she is the elegant type, so must try harder

Old 18-08-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scazorla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros another post today before I head back to reservist.
2IC Needed some scratching lol.

Name : Zi Han

Looks : 6.5/10 (Above average GND looks)
Boobs : 38A (Not sure theres such a size but it is what the website says. Quite a handful)
Body : 6/10 (Abit on the bak bak side.)
Catbath: 8/10
AR: 9/10 (She sure knows how to lick it and around it, up the balls and to the bbbj)
BBBJ: 9/10
Frenching: 7/10 (Not bad no bad breadth)
Painting: 8/10 (She likes it, makes soft moans and to my delight got rather wet.)
FJ: 7/10 (Preferred her BJ which she added the AR combo to it and let me CIM)
Service/Attitude: Makes up her overall with a damn willing to please atitude.
RTF: Will come back while I try others first.

http://thesincity.net/zhi-han/
Old 18-08-2014, 03:47 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

I tried booking also many times, no reply, just ignores sms.
Old 18-08-2014, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Alami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miqi

Finally had my session with her this afternoon. She is still full of surprises! I was greeted with a body tight little black dress that can see through. Wow! She is always so sexy! The wait for her return was worth it. However, she is here for a short stay this time round.

Planning my next visit this weekend.
Old 18-08-2014, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
AHxxJIE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can i have her HP? tks
Old 18-08-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

After the rather disappointing experience with Ke Ai Duo, I needed a proper massage. Last night, my neck and shoulders started to give me problems to the point where I couldn't sleep well at all.. that sore and achy feeling that keeps you restless.

I knew I had only one person I could really turn to - Bao Er, and I'm glad that she's back, for a bit now.

Her liltiger webpage here.
Her SBF webpage here.

I texted her to find out her new location. She remembered me from months ago, which was really nice. She immediately cleared the schedule around my preferred time so that she could spend time with me, wah, I felt like a VIP already.

Location was near Area FP, and the flat was nice and modern. She's by herself so you can walk around naked all you want haha. After providing access instructions, she opened the door and let me in. I was so pleasantly surprised that she hasn't changed much.. but she seemed to have lost some weight. She was wearing a nice black translucent lacy lingerie that showed her ample boobs, wonderful highlights to the evening and definitely, while she may have lost weight on her legs, her boobs are as 36 and as D as ever. Nice nice.

Like lost friends, we quickly got into the groove and chatted away. I showered alone and went to her double bed, and started the massage. I told her my neck and shoulders were aching and she said that i had the same problem last time, which was months back. She started to work hard on my problem areas and said that she will concentrate most of her time there.

Now, gents, if you are looking for a proper, strong, no-joke, massage, there's a reason why I'd always go back to Bao Er. She ranks, for me, up there with the best masseuses for sorting out problems. SYTs may be nice to play around with but when you have serious aches and want a serious massage and a seriously happy boob hj then, I can't recommend her enough.

After months, her skills seemed to have improved and is still as good, strong and hard. She is not a time watcher and spent even beyond the alloted time for me, because she was determined that I leave her flat with relaxed neck and shoulders.

Boy are they relaxed. So's my cock haha.

The massage lasted for 75% of the time, and then she told me she's going to do the hj now. I told her to skip the boob fuck cos I could see she was tired from the hard massage. She immediately asked if I still had problems cumming and that when I make love it must be great cos I can last damn long. Erm, yeah but I also take long long to cum lol. So now she went into my favourite position (she remembered) - 69 - giving me her nice perky ass and her boobs to grab from behind. She even remembered that I had a particular way of DIYing and used the same strokes to maximise the sensation!

Now this is what I'd call service! In no time, I came and she gave me a super cheeky smile, like she just won a prize. Yeah, cum prize haha.

She then continued to give my head a massage cos there's still some time left, but only after she'd gone to wash her hands. I went to shower, and paid her, and she hugged me like a long lost FB that I just met. It was nice to have her boobs press against me

Her location has vastly improved, and flat is definitely a major improvement and definitely private and discreet. Go to her if you want a good massage and a sensual, wonderful D cup experience. She knows her stuff, both massage and happy ending, and is willing to please.

Definitely my regular lady is back again Sometimes, you just need to skip all those SYTs who just can't massage, and go for the professional gems like her.

And yeah I asked her about her sis Cutie, and we had fun talking about that, and other ladies that we both knew... lol.

Looks: 7/10 (pleasant enough, looks better than before, but don't expect SYT class)
Body: 7/10 Didn't quite see spare tire under her lingerie but I was distracted by a pair of headlights.
Boobs: 100/10 I could drown in them every day. Really, I could. Soft, natural and oh so fun to grab
Massage: 10/10 I cannot fault her. She is in a class of her own when it comes to massage. SYTs ask her to teach them!
HJ: 9/10 Very slow build up and remembers your trigger points to cum.
Service: 10/10. She's kind, friendly, chatty, and definitely service oriented.
RTM: Yeah, to do the BF one day when she's not hammering my aches away!
Paid: $100+tip.
Old 18-08-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ya... my replacement masseuse is back.... after Bai He, I can go find her liao....

btw, she is not under any website yet..
Old 18-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikel View Post
Ya... my replacement masseuse is back.... after Bai He, I can go find her liao....

who ah? share leh bro!
Old 18-08-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 11
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

U referring to ruby?
Old 18-08-2014, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Share share bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1