The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 16-06-2009, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
tamatiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hi all,

Tried calling LiLi at 13552885100 but was told by a lady she is not in beijing.

Quote me a southern gal at 800rmb ... thats much higher from stated here ...

Anyone feedback or recommendation ?
Old 17-06-2009, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamatiger View Post
Hi all,

Tried calling LiLi at 13552885100 but was told by a lady she is not in beijing.

Quote me a southern gal at 800rmb ... thats much higher from stated here ...

Anyone feedback or recommendation ?
Actually the regular girls are 500rmb + taxi fare. Recently Lili has a few new girls that are supposed to be younger & prettier, but I've not tried them before. If you think that the girl is not worth 800rmb, you can just give her taxi fare and ask her to fug off. Please post FR here. Thanks.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 17-06-2009, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Oracle0711 is Cool - loads of Potential

I do have to agree that some of the younger and better looking ones that Lili has are more steeply price but they also tend to move on faster with their lives once they made enough to achieve their short term goals.
Old 17-06-2009, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
tamatiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQBoy View Post
Actually the regular girls are 500rmb + taxi fare. Recently Lili has a few new girls that are supposed to be younger & prettier, but I've not tried them before. If you think that the girl is not worth 800rmb, you can just give her taxi fare and ask her to fug off. Please post FR here. Thanks.
Thanks... Indeed 800MB gal are pretty and hot as she send me a photo.
Anyway ask for a 500rmb gal, average with very good attitude.

Will hunt for more fun ....
Old 21-06-2009, 04:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 22
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mengxindi View Post
Called up Mary at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am.
come to think of it bro, yr nick u improvised after muxidi bridge is it? just curious...
Old 22-06-2009, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
double1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in Beijing. Contacted Lili's number. Her assistant answered. Send me one supposedly pretty and young office girl for RM800 plus taxi. When arrived, ok looking, a bit old and bad service!! I called and complained and realised that the one that supposed to come can not make it and she asked another friend of her to come!! Bad experience!! Lili did call to apologize (she was in another city) - and to replace with another on another day - even the replacement was not that good.

I still prefer the Shanghai sauna type, you can see the line up and service is good - where can I find that in Beijing? Appreciate helps from brothers.
Old 24-06-2009, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
hohohohohoho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Beijing Recommendations

Thank you bor Right, the girls from Lida are very good. Except the girl you mentioned, there are some other nice girls. Their names are Tingting Lanlan xiaoyu By the way, for your security,

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterSun View Post
Hi, bros, I found a new place, better than Lily's and Lisa's shop. The gals there are very young and nice. The first time, Linda sent me a very cute gal. She told me she's the student of Beijing Language College. After taking bath together, she started to give me massage. She's a friendly gal liking smile very much. I enjoyed it. A bit inexperience, but I like her sexual moans, very real. I was fired up and fucked her harder and harder. She was crazy, kissing me and embracing me closely until the game was over. Finally, she gave me a little time massage with a warm talk. I felt relax and very well. After that, called Linda another several times, the gals sent were all very good. Linda's number is 13911730542 and wish you good luck.
Old 24-06-2009, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 19
adamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to all

how come this sound more like a commercial advertisement than FL....no ads please

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterSun View Post
Hi, bros, I found a new place, better than Lily's and Lisa's shop. The gals there are very young and nice. The first time, Linda sent me a very cute gal. She told me she's the student of Beijing Language College. After taking bath together, she started to give me massage. She's a friendly gal liking smile very much. I enjoyed it. A bit inexperience, but I like her sexual moans, very real. I was fired up and fucked her harder and harder. She was crazy, kissing me and embracing me closely until the game was over. Finally, she gave me a little time massage with a warm talk. I felt relax and very well. After that, called Linda another several times, the gals sent were all very good. Linda's number is 13911730542 and wish you good luck.

Remember to leave your ID too!
Old 26-06-2009, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
PeterSun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamfish View Post
how come this sound more like a commercial advertisement than FL....no ads please
Dear bro,
It's my own real experience. I think Linda's shop is very good. so put it here and share with bros need massage and sex services. If my information is not useful to you, or you need not this kind of service, you may not read it. But you'd better say it's commercial advertisement because it's my real experience and I think other bros need it, maybe need it very much. If you've tried please share your experience with me, with all bros need good massage and sex services.
Old 27-06-2009, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 17
checkinginout is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheckinginout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to MeiLe in Wangjing Xi Yuan the other day. They had a different mami working this time. All the other times, it has always been this really cute, slender, dark skinned lady that would welcome customers and find them a room. Every time I go, I always ask if she is available but she always says no. This time there was a similarly attractive girl working, but younger and not as pretty as the other, but still pretty.

I immediately asked if she was available but she wasn't. The line up of 3 girls was shown to me and I just took my time and told her that I would just wait awhile. One of the girls, I've had twice and the other two just didn't seem that attractive, compared to the substitute mami.

Waited about 5 minutes in the room and while talking to her, I asked which girl was the most playful. She responded with #33, so I said fine. Ok looking but no where really near average. But she made it up in personality and fun.
Massage began, talking, rubbing the didi. I kept asking her if fj was on the menu but she kept rejecting. Was able to suck on the titties and play with her downtown but she didn't allow my fingers to go inside. Then I moved to talking about bj and she agreed, so she went at it!! Cuddled some more then I began asking her about cim. And after some coaxing, she agreed. I couldn't believe it!!

I laid down with her kneeling next to me and blam into her mouth. She quickly pulled away (I don't blame her) and had to finish myself off. Afterwards, just talked and relaxed. When she went to get towels to clean up, I fell asleep in the room and was awakened when she returned. By then, it was about 3am.

looks 5/10
personality 7/10
bj 5/10
cim 7/10
massage 6/10
Would I return? Maybe, since she said fj might be possible the next time.
cost 160

About 2 months ago went to the same place but chose #28 that time. Cute face, she allowed sucking on the titties and letting me finger fuck her. amazing. But no bj and just a hj.
Great personality too! But would still have to go with the other one since cim and maybe next time fj.
Old 27-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
singman80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm.. don't know what happened to Lili. Called her last night but no answer.

Anybody know what's going on?

Cheers
Old 27-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singman80 View Post
Hmm.. don't know what happened to Lili. Called her last night but no answer.

Anybody know what's going on?

Cheers
Lily is already back to Beijing. You should be able to reach her. What time did you call?

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 28-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
singman80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQBoy View Post
Lily is already back to Beijing. You should be able to reach her. What time did you call?
I called around 8pm and then later at 9pm.. the phone just kept ringing. Oh well.. I'm outta there now, next time.

Cheers~
Old 30-06-2009, 10:12 PM
Samster

zhangzhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Beijing Recommendations

Arrived Beijing yesterday evening. Decided to give Lily a call. Told me that a girl just arrived from Chengdu in the afternoon. Ask me if I want to check her out. Her name is Wang Yan. 30 minutes later, she turned up to my room. Wang Yan is a 22 years old petite girl. Face is above average and her skin is soft and smooth. She began the session by giving me a massage. Not much strength, maybe she's tired after the flight, but anyway, massage is the smaller part of the equation so I decided to let it slide....Then she popped the question and I told her to do whatever she wanted. Proceeded to catbath me while I'm still lying face down. Nice and feathery flicking from her tongue. Flipped over for BBBJ. Not bad considering her first day of work.. she started riding me and built up a furious tempo pretty quickly - she hardworking... Switched to missionary without withdrawing and continued in this position till I exploded...

Name: Wang Yan
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 5/10
BBBJ8/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Maybe, after I checked out another 2 new girls
Old 30-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Samster

zhangzhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=horny7878;2195682]Frustrated at work and wanting to release, finally decide to try the gals from after 3 days in Beijing. Wanted to try gal 1 or 2 but not available.... the lady was pushing me to take gal 3 ... was hesitating but in the end go along with it. I was actually a sucker for looks and gal 3 definitely is not my cup... but was not in the correct frame of mind and just want to release

Here's the short FR

Name: Gal 3 (cant be bothered with asking)
Body: Slim and smooth.... but.... this gal nvr shave her armpit hair!!!!! Argh..
Boobs: A
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
RTF : Nope... better choices out there

Thank you lily, the girls from Lida are very good. Except the girl you mentioned, there are some other nice girls. Their names are Tingting Lanlan xiaoyu By the way, for your security,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1